Public Restroom Sex

Wave85

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Same. Dirty. Trashy. Uncomfortable. Are a few words that come to mind.

Of all the places I have had sex this is not one. I don't like public restrooms in general. That said I did have two women
Same. Dirty. Trashy. Uncomfortable. Are a few words that come to mind.

Agree - I hate public restrooms generally beyond when I really need one - glad as a guy I can stand at a urinal - definitely would not want to be on the floor or anywhere else for sex - but... I have made out in a public restroom and I have received a handjob and blowjob in a public restroom - but it could have been any room - no one was touching any part of the restroom except with our shoes.

Reactions: ronin001 and rtg

selkies69

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I lost my virginity in a movie theater restroom, and that was a terrific experience. But, I have not had sex in a public restroom since and don't plan to do that again. I'm not a germophobe but I lean more towards that than not.

RSMH

Worshipped Member
Media
The first gay bar I went to in Sacramento had a very cruisy restroom, not a stall but just a single bathroom and the door was rarely closed, which made it easy for any audience to observe the action lol. Was used way more for fun than as a bathroom...and was surprisingly clean.
Very cool! :) That's awesome sounds hot af.

RSMH

Worshipped Member
Media
tumblr_ngh98oD5Nh1t8mvuoo1_500.gif

Evenflow618

Legendary Member
Media
I had sex in a public restroom once. It was crazy because I was in the women's restroom. Couple girls walk in and immediately notice my girl and I fucking. It was so obvious they got closer to the stall. Midway stopping my girl cums hard leveling on my dick while I am fucking slow. I had to fuck fast to get my nut out, but was too scared to get caught. We waited until it was empty and we left.

Looking back we could gotten in a lot of trouble. Good thing we already finished before more gals showed up.

Reactions: Bigred12

Farshooter2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I just don't believe it ! You think I'm lying and inventing some fake memories ?

Were you in my head when I was a child ?

You can debate about an opinion but not about a memory of what I felt and thought at that time !

Sorry , but I insist that that's the way it was for me when I was a child and there's nothing you can do about my past !

I'm the one who lived MY life , had MY childhood , realized very early that I was gay and living in a hostile homophobic world and I was the child that had these thoughts , these desires , these feelings and had to deal with them , NOT YOU !!!

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Personally, I usually find the idea of public restroom (i.e. parks, train stations, airports, etc.) sex to be unappealing. Nightclub restroom sex, on the other hand, is a different matter. I recommend the Ladies' handicap, as it is usually the largest, and has all those railings for both of you to hold onto while you are pounding hard.

But I digress... There was one episode of public restroom sex, which while it was truly disgusting, was somehow very, very hot for me. In the old days, there was a notorious public restroom, or "cottage," on the Midsummer Common in Cambridge, England, near the roundabout intersection of Victoria Avenue and Maids Causeway. (Years ago, it was replaced by this futuristic football-shaped pay-toilet facility, presumably in response to the sexual activity at the old cottage.) As it happened, I was frequently in Cambridge on business, and would get lonely. Despite my aversion to restroom sex, the cottage was always a reliable place for a quick BJ or other emergency draining of the balls, so I would swing by as the need arose, despite the slovenly nature of the place.

One evening, in need of a BJ, I entered the cottage and proceeded to take a hard beer piss at the floor-length gang urinal. This skinhead in bleachers walks in, sees me, opens his eyes wide, and says "Oi, mate! Could you fuck me?" So we made our way to one of the stalls, which were quite private, as the walls were concrete, and the heavy metal door extended floor to ceiling, like a regular room door. The stall, however, was absolutely disgusting filthy. The was litter and god knows what all over the floor, including a number of spent syringes. Indeterminate liquids had dribbled down the walls. The toilet was filthy. The skinhead lowered the smeary black toilet seat, at which point I observed that there was a big clump of, um, most likely shit adhering to the wall directly above the bowl. I was going to suggest that we use the other stall, but he was already bent over, gripping the filthy toilet, bleachers down around his knees. His hole seemed decent and clean, unlike the surroundings, so I pulled on a rubber, spat out a big wet gob to lube it, and plowed in.

I have a big, thick dick, and fuck hard. As such, I was driving his whole body forward with each thrust, as he supported his weight on his arms above the filthy toilet. It was at that point I noticed I was driving him forward to the point where his face was approaching just millimeters (and perhaps sometimes closer) from the clump on the wall. I didn't know if I should be repulsed, or turned on. Apparently it worked for him, however, as after a few minutes his hole tightened around my cock in a death grip, and his whole body shuddered violently as his pumped out his load. I waited for the spasms to stop, then pulled out. He stood up, revealing the dirty black toilet seat, now thoroughly decorated with white streamers and pearls of his copious seed, and his cock still dripping more of the same onto the floor. I pulled off the greasy XXL condom, and tossed it onto the floor among the other detritus. I surveyed the stall as I buttoned up and opened the door. It was a scene of total destruction, punctuated by obvious sexual excess. I felt quite satisfied, even though I did not unload myself.

bi_todd

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I've done it.

Was out to dinner with a young fuckbud after a fuck session. We walked past a public restroom in the parking garage. We winked at each other and decided to duck in for round two. He fucked me quickly in an oversized handicap toilet stall with the stall door closed. We easily could have been interrupted, but nobody else came into the restroom while we were fucking.

My bud came fast (oh to be young) and shot his load inside my ass (the only time in my life when I have been seeded). He is always a big cummer so I couldn't keep it all inside me. As soon as he pulled his dick out of me, his load of cum came gushing out of my hole and splattered on the concrete floor between my legs.

Gratefully it was a very clean restroom - not disgusting at all. I didn't want to leave cum splattered everywhere, so I mopped up the floor with wet paper towels before leaving.

The whole encounter took less than five minutes.