Public Restroom Sex

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by B_Rob15, Jan 13, 2009.

1. gayboi1

gayboi1 Member

I met a guy once and after talking for a while we decided we would hook up. The problem is that we each had 3 roommates and their schedules always worked out so that someone was home. After a long night of drinking I ended up on my knees in a public bathroom and sucking his dick. It was hot but kind of weird.

female_negotiator2020 likes this.
  2. B_thickjohnny

B_thickjohnny New Member

I still enjoy searching out glory holes whenever I travel. Not much has happened except maybe jerking off while watching another guy jerk off. Only once did I have sex in a Prague toilette and it was incredibly hot. Some young student type sitting in the next stall with red hair and a massive cock. He poked it through the hole and I started sucking him off. He pulled back and put on a condom. I bent over and took it like a man! Wow! It was so hot. I could feel him as his cock pulsed. It was the last time something like this happened and I still think about it.

3. luka82

Gold Member

I have seen some dicks in a public restroom, but having sex would be just too much!
    or anything similar to sex!

4. B_patrick

B_patrick New Member

Fucking love sex in public restrooms. Was doing that at 14. Married guys loved to suck me and I loved man cock. Used to like to sit in a stall with peepholes to the urinals and watch the guys pee.

5. B_patrick

B_patrick New Member

Fuck you are one hot guy. You act and think like me. Bathroom sex turns me on real bad.

6. RSMH

Gold Member

7. RedScrotum

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    oops

#67 RedScrotum, Dec 18, 2009
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2009
  8. RedScrotum

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

I was at a bar that had those little mirrors by the unrial too. it had a cute little sign by the mirrors that said "pecker checker"

9. lilbear

lilbear Member

There was a time in my younger days when I enjoyed the excitement of semi-public sex but its been many years since the last time. I am also out of the closet now but have no desire to experience the legal system due to "weeney wagging" in a public place.

10. SweatsBulge

SweatsBulge Member

Yes, Macy's in San Francisco is still quite the wonderland of RR Sex. Great story, Halfcocked. That vibe is still happening although I never joined in.
    San Francisco State University...when I was going in the late '90's - oh my gawd...that place was rocking with hot guys having sex in the restrooms...and then I'd see them all over campus with girlfriends. None of them seemed gay and I sure never saw them in the city at the clubs and bars.
    Only one guy acknowledged me on campus when we weren't doing each other. He was a younger skate boarder who was in the Arts department. I loved seeing him during the day - sometimes he'd give me a light punch on the shoulder as he walked pass (in front of all his friends). As for his cock - loooooooong and he had the most (then) low-hanging balls I have ever seen. His cock was so smooth that it looked "airbrushed"...as if untouched and silky smooth. He came in no less than 8-11 spurts of cum. He had a throbber! Damn what a catch he was.

11. B_jeepguy2

B_jeepguy2 New Member

When I was in college there was one mens room in a large multi story classroom building on campus where dudes pretty much ONLY went if they were looking. Since this building has a mens room on every floor there were plenty of men's rooms for dudes who were not looking for play to use. It was kind of funny because sometimes I would be on that hall and see a really straight looking guy walking down the hall toward that mens room and then look both ways to see if anyone was gonna see him go in. The building was square and had a square block of classrooms in the middle, and classrooms around the outer walls and a stairwells at each corner so the hall went all the way around. Some dude's if they saw someone else on that hall the would just walk all the way around and come back because they didn't want anyone to see them go in there because EVERYONE, even straight guys knew that was where guys went to either give or get good head...and sometimes a good fuck.

It seemed strange that EVERY "straight" dude on campus seemed to know all about the "gay bathroom" and cracked jokes about the "faggots" who hung out in there. What was even more amazing was that some of the guys who were always cracking jokes about the "gay bathroom" were in majors where they probably rarely if ever had classes in that building...or even on that side of the 800 acre campus. I always wondered how they always seemed to know SO MUCH about that place! LOL

#71 B_jeepguy2, Dec 18, 2009
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2009
  12. briefs

briefs New Member

Albums:
    T-room sex is so hot! I have many great memories. For some reason, I don't run into much of it anymore around here, and I miss the surprise discovery. Maybe I'm out-of-touch with the current locales. Watching, showing off, and getting off in a toilet/rest room/rest stop has a special appeal to me.

13. Koolkidd22

Koolkidd22 New Member

Never in a bathroom But on the Metro North train in NYC.. Yup this guy suked me off right on the train.. There were people in it too.. but it was lat night and everyone was sleep.. he played with me and sucked me off good too.. Funny thing is right before the train ride. I was with a friend in the parking lot.. and he sucked me off in the parking lot

14. slippy_dicky

slippy_dicky Member

Straight guy here. You should tell us some stories about your adventures. I'm in my 40's and have never seen or noticed anything 'strange' going on in any of the men's rooms I have been in. Maybe I have no 'gadar'! What should a straight guy watch out for??

By the way, video links don't work...what did I do wrong!?

#74 slippy_dicky, Dec 19, 2009
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2009
  15. joeweekend

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Oh, they have those great little rooms for the toilets. None of those flimsy walls that don't touch the floor. Perfect place for a hook up.

16. RSMH

Gold Member

Make sure to watch the whole thing it gets to more action several times as it goes along:

Nigelduarte2008's Videos

17. swimmersox

swimmersox Member

I've got a question for the folks reading this thread: Do you think the arrival of the internet & anonymous hookup options like Craigslist has increased/decreased/changed furtive public hooking up, like in public restrooms?
    I'm bi & only relatively late "discovered" the fun of gay encounters, but by the time I did so, the internet was already in, um, full flower, and sites like Craigslist had already made completely anonymous hookups ridiculously easy. So, I've personally never felt the need to go cruising public restrooms or similar places.
    Back when I was a teenager, the internet was only just getting started, and the only viable option for anon gay sex (the only kind a closeted guy like me would even consider) was semi-public cruising -- and I was sufficiently terrified that I never tried.
    So, now it's more than a decade later, I'm married and have had most of my sex with women, and my gay sex almost exclusively through online hookups?
    Would I have resorted to restroom sex eventually if there were no internet? Is there anything especially hot about restroom sex that an anon CL hookup doesn't provide (i.e., am I missing anything?). Would I & others like me have maybe indulged our 'gay sides' and allowed them to grow had we had the easy internet access to gay sex that real young guys have today?
    I don't know the answers?
    Anyone have any thoughts on this?

18. B_AZBiGuy

B_AZBiGuy New Member

I always felt gross whenever I found myself in a restroom hookup. Invariably, the place smells of, well, a restroom. And that's not the most appealing of odors when you're either going to town on a dude's cock or having a dude go down on yours.

I think restroom cruising still happens a lot on college campuses... Perhaps people don't want to get caught with CL in their internet history?

You raise good questions.

19. B_icewill36

B_icewill36 New Member

had sex in a restroom in the business building of my school last summer :)

didnt do it in a stall though, right on the counter... the building stayed pretty empty during the summer so i wasnt worried about anyone coming in

20. Notaguru2

Gold Member

Yeah, a few times when I lived in Germany. Heck once, there wasn't even a door on the stall. I broke her off with people coming in and out of the club restroom. Fun times... (weren't the 20's great?)

Draft saved Draft deleted