Public Restroom Sex

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I still enjoy searching out glory holes whenever I travel. Not much has happened except maybe jerking off while watching another guy jerk off. Only once did I have sex in a Prague toilette and it was incredibly hot. Some young student type sitting in the next stall with red hair and a massive cock. He poked it through the hole and I started sucking him off. He pulled back and put on a condom. I bent over and took it like a man! Wow! It was so hot. I could feel him as his cock pulsed. It was the last time something like this happened and I still think about it.

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have seen some dicks in a public restroom, but having sex would be just too much!
or anything similar to sex!

B_patrick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'm certain no one will be surprised to know that I used to cruise restrooms and rest stops almost 24/7 when I first got my drivers license. That was back in the early to mid 1960's and yeah, the places were filthy. It was dangerous. And more times than I have fingers and toes I sucked off and got sucked off/fucked or was fucked by Ewetaw Highway Patrolmen and Salt Lake City Policemen -- including some hot vice cops. At 15.5 years-old until I left Zion for the Emerald City of San Francisco just before I turned 17, it wasn't possible to get into the Radio City Lounge (still the oldest gay bar still open west of the Mississippi). And the managers of that bar would regularly shoo us "kids" away when we tried to get picked up in the parking lot behind State Street.

As for the type of men who frequented and still frequent these places I estimate that almost 80% of them were/are married and had/have kids.

The memories I have . . . absolutely amazing. PM me if you want to know more.

ADDENDUM: After looking at the Xtube video I must add that it was a lot easier to have hot and heavy sex, often in groups, in my era because glory holes were common. Even if the place had metal or brick dividers between the toilets. Also, don't forget instead of urinals it was more common to have a long pee trough above which someone would invariably scribble "Please don't eat the urinal cakes."

Fucking love sex in public restrooms. Was doing that at 14. Married guys loved to suck me and I loved man cock. Used to like to sit in a stall with peepholes to the urinals and watch the guys pee.

B_patrick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
the first time i got involved in men's room and understall action was years ago. my girl friend wanted to go shopping at macy's in san francisco. i had to shit, and went to the men's room, and oh my god! i'd never seen anything like it! the men's room was packed with guys sucking and jerking and obviously fucking in the stalls. i stood against the wall and watched the action, my little dick hard as a rock in my tight blue jeans. as i stood there, the stall door across from me opened partially to reveal the longest, thickest darkest, veiniest cock i've ever seen. i never did see the guys body,he was behind the door. all i could see was his long cock sticking straight out as he slowly stroked that huge monster! i was so excited and flustered i didn't know what to do. it eventually occurred to me that i still had to shit, so i asked one of the guys if there was another men's room, and he directed me to one on the next floor up. he and another man followed me, and sat in the stalls on either side of me.they both stuck their dicks under the stall, and i played with their balls and jerked them both off until they squirted their big loads all over the floor. it was thrilling! the guy on my right whispered that he wanted to suck my dick but i was too afraid. he slipped five bucks across the floor, and i relented and stuck my dick under the partition. the poor guy didn't get much for his five bucks, because his warm mouth made me spurt a huge teenage load in no time at all. i was gone for almost an hour, and my girl friend was hugely pissed at me for leaving her for so long. i bought her lunch with the five bucks, and she calmed down. the next weekend, and many more after that, i was back at macy's without her, having a wonderful time. i had always fooled around with other boys about my age, and it was wonderful to be able to suck and fuck grown men with great big grown up cocks! i eventually found the man behind the door with the huge cock. he was an attorney in the city, and had a wife and kids, but we carried on together for years until he finally moved away. ever since that first experience i've loved understall and men's room sex! i like my sex nasty and smelly and dangerous! there's nothing like seeing a pair of muscular thighs and a big hard cock and a swinging pair of balls slid under a stall partition, ready for you to suck. what's not to like? for the past ten years, i've spent many happy hours at a highway rest area near my home sucking cocks in the men's room there. it's open 24/7, and i've been there day and night. there's a peep hole that gives me a clear view of all four urinals (no partitions!) so i can see every man's cock as he takes a piss.there's a stall next to it and the partition is about 24 inches from the ground, so understall "toilet tennis" is easy. it's exciting thinking that some one might walk in and catch us in the act. i've sucked guys off understall while other men were pissing at the urinals just a few feet away. on many occasions, a guy will figure out what's going on, and stick around to get in on the fun. the place is actually pretty clean considering how many men use it during a 24 hour period, but i don't care. i like the smell of another mans piss. i love to bury my face in a man's sweaty crotch, to taste a little piss on his dick, and if i'm lucky, roll his foreskin back and inhale the strong musky odor of that uncut cock. i want a man that smells like a man, not a woman! when i come across a guy with cologne on his cock, i won't touch it. i suck cock whenever the opportunity presents itself, and men's room sex works for me.

Fuck you are one hot guy. You act and think like me. Bathroom sex turns me on real bad.

RedScrotum

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I hate those partitions they so often put between urinals. Some want privacy when they whip out their cocks, but not me!

I haven't been to very many gay bars, so maybe this is common, but one restroom I used at a bar in Salt Lake City had small mirrors installed between the urinals at just the right height to give a perfect view of the guy next to you. Now that was a user-friendly restroom!

I was at a bar that had those little mirrors by the unrial too. it had a cute little sign by the mirrors that said "pecker checker"

lilbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
There was a time in my younger days when I enjoyed the excitement of semi-public sex but its been many years since the last time. I am also out of the closet now but have no desire to experience the legal system due to "weeney wagging" in a public place.

Reactions: Reg

SweatsBulge

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yes, Macy's in San Francisco is still quite the wonderland of RR Sex. Great story, Halfcocked. That vibe is still happening although I never joined in.
San Francisco State University...when I was going in the late '90's - oh my gawd...that place was rocking with hot guys having sex in the restrooms...and then I'd see them all over campus with girlfriends. None of them seemed gay and I sure never saw them in the city at the clubs and bars.
Only one guy acknowledged me on campus when we weren't doing each other. He was a younger skate boarder who was in the Arts department. I loved seeing him during the day - sometimes he'd give me a light punch on the shoulder as he walked pass (in front of all his friends). As for his cock - loooooooong and he had the most (then) low-hanging balls I have ever seen. His cock was so smooth that it looked "airbrushed"...as if untouched and silky smooth. He came in no less than 8-11 spurts of cum. He had a throbber! Damn what a catch he was.

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
When I was in college there was one mens room in a large multi story classroom building on campus where dudes pretty much ONLY went if they were looking. Since this building has a mens room on every floor there were plenty of men's rooms for dudes who were not looking for play to use. It was kind of funny because sometimes I would be on that hall and see a really straight looking guy walking down the hall toward that mens room and then look both ways to see if anyone was gonna see him go in. The building was square and had a square block of classrooms in the middle, and classrooms around the outer walls and a stairwells at each corner so the hall went all the way around. Some dude's if they saw someone else on that hall the would just walk all the way around and come back because they didn't want anyone to see them go in there because EVERYONE, even straight guys knew that was where guys went to either give or get good head...and sometimes a good fuck.

It seemed strange that EVERY "straight" dude on campus seemed to know all about the "gay bathroom" and cracked jokes about the "faggots" who hung out in there. What was even more amazing was that some of the guys who were always cracking jokes about the "gay bathroom" were in majors where they probably rarely if ever had classes in that building...or even on that side of the 800 acre campus. I always wondered how they always seemed to know SO MUCH about that place! LOL

Last edited:

briefs

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
T-room sex is so hot! I have many great memories. For some reason, I don't run into much of it anymore around here, and I miss the surprise discovery. Maybe I'm out-of-touch with the current locales. Watching, showing off, and getting off in a toilet/rest room/rest stop has a special appeal to me.

Koolkidd22

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Never in a bathroom But on the Metro North train in NYC.. Yup this guy suked me off right on the train.. There were people in it too.. but it was lat night and everyone was sleep.. he played with me and sucked me off good too.. Funny thing is right before the train ride. I was with a friend in the parking lot.. and he sucked me off in the parking lot

slippy_dicky

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm certain no one will be surprised to know that I used to cruise restrooms and rest stops almost 24/7 when I first got my drivers license. That was back in the early to mid 1960's and yeah, the places were filthy. It was dangerous. And more times than I have fingers and toes I sucked off and got sucked off/fucked or was fucked by Ewetaw Highway Patrolmen and Salt Lake City Policemen -- including some hot vice cops. At 15.5 years-old until I left Zion for the Emerald City of San Francisco just before I turned 17, it wasn't possible to get into the Radio City Lounge (still the oldest gay bar still open west of the Mississippi). And the managers of that bar would regularly shoo us "kids" away when we tried to get picked up in the parking lot behind State Street.

As for the type of men who frequented and still frequent these places I estimate that almost 80% of them were/are married and had/have kids.

The memories I have . . . absolutely amazing. PM me if you want to know more.

ADDENDUM: After looking at the Xtube video I must add that it was a lot easier to have hot and heavy sex, often in groups, in my era because glory holes were common. Even if the place had metal or brick dividers between the toilets. Also, don't forget instead of urinals it was more common to have a long pee trough above which someone would invariably scribble "Please don't eat the urinal cakes."

Straight guy here. You should tell us some stories about your adventures. I'm in my 40's and have never seen or noticed anything 'strange' going on in any of the men's rooms I have been in. Maybe I have no 'gadar'! What should a straight guy watch out for??

By the way, video links don't work...what did I do wrong!?

Last edited:

joeweekend

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't think a private bathroom in the Red Carpet Club in Tokyo Narita Airport counts...does it?

Oh, they have those great little rooms for the toilets. None of those flimsy walls that don't touch the floor. Perfect place for a hook up.

Reactions: ScubaSkier

swimmersox

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've got a question for the folks reading this thread: Do you think the arrival of the internet & anonymous hookup options like Craigslist has increased/decreased/changed furtive public hooking up, like in public restrooms?
I'm bi & only relatively late "discovered" the fun of gay encounters, but by the time I did so, the internet was already in, um, full flower, and sites like Craigslist had already made completely anonymous hookups ridiculously easy. So, I've personally never felt the need to go cruising public restrooms or similar places.
Back when I was a teenager, the internet was only just getting started, and the only viable option for anon gay sex (the only kind a closeted guy like me would even consider) was semi-public cruising -- and I was sufficiently terrified that I never tried.
So, now it's more than a decade later, I'm married and have had most of my sex with women, and my gay sex almost exclusively through online hookups?
Would I have resorted to restroom sex eventually if there were no internet? Is there anything especially hot about restroom sex that an anon CL hookup doesn't provide (i.e., am I missing anything?). Would I & others like me have maybe indulged our 'gay sides' and allowed them to grow had we had the easy internet access to gay sex that real young guys have today?
I don't know the answers?
Anyone have any thoughts on this?

B_AZBiGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've got a question for the folks reading this thread: Do you think the arrival of the internet & anonymous hookup options like Craigslist has increased/decreased/changed furtive public hooking up, like in public restrooms?
I'm bi & only relatively late "discovered" the fun of gay encounters, but by the time I did so, the internet was already in, um, full flower, and sites like Craigslist had already made completely anonymous hookups ridiculously easy. So, I've personally never felt the need to go cruising public restrooms or similar places.
Back when I was a teenager, the internet was only just getting started, and the only viable option for anon gay sex (the only kind a closeted guy like me would even consider) was semi-public cruising -- and I was sufficiently terrified that I never tried.
So, now it's more than a decade later, I'm married and have had most of my sex with women, and my gay sex almost exclusively through online hookups?
Would I have resorted to restroom sex eventually if there were no internet? Is there anything especially hot about restroom sex that an anon CL hookup doesn't provide (i.e., am I missing anything?). Would I & others like me have maybe indulged our 'gay sides' and allowed them to grow had we had the easy internet access to gay sex that real young guys have today?
I don't know the answers?
Anyone have any thoughts on this?

I always felt gross whenever I found myself in a restroom hookup. Invariably, the place smells of, well, a restroom. And that's not the most appealing of odors when you're either going to town on a dude's cock or having a dude go down on yours.

I think restroom cruising still happens a lot on college campuses... Perhaps people don't want to get caught with CL in their internet history?

You raise good questions.

B_icewill36

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
had sex in a restroom in the business building of my school last summer :)

didnt do it in a stall though, right on the counter... the building stayed pretty empty during the summer so i wasnt worried about anyone coming in

Notaguru2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, a few times when I lived in Germany. Heck once, there wasn't even a door on the stall. I broke her off with people coming in and out of the club restroom. Fun times... (weren't the 20's great?)