Public Restroom Sex

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This only happened yesterday. He text me about an hour ago asking if I want to meet up later. I've text him saying I def up for it. We've agreed to meet in the car park where the toilets are. Hopefully will go somewhere fun, worse case scenario we'll go back to mine, but it was so hot in the toilets, we're both wanting to go somewhere risky.
Nothing like sex in a public toilet, gets an extra edge sucking and wanking guys at the urinals - being sucked and ass fingered at the urinals with one ear on listening for anyone coming in. Never fucked there but plenty in the cubicles, over the toilet holding on to the cistern being shagged knowing guys in the next cubicles were looking through the glory holes, and, after my fuck had finished and gone offering my ass to the glory hole for more action - and through a wall fucking is something more special

flbatorgator

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Orlando, Florida, United States of America (the)
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Today was interesting. I had my first ever experience with being cruised in a public restroom at a rest area off a highway.

He was 100% my type—older, beefy, and very well groomed facial hair. He was at the last urinal and it looked like he was showing off, but I wasn’t sure. I did my business and when I was washing my hands someone else had come in so he was still there. It was clear he wasn’t using it. I took my time and the other guys left, he came up to wash his hands and I walked to the dryer next to him when he reached out and grabbed me through my jeans. We made eye contact and he said, “Come with me.” with the most delicious accent. I followed him, assuming it was a truck but he just took me to the family restroom. I locked it and he went nuts trying to get my dick out.

Once I was out, I was trying to get him out but his shirt was tucked in tight and he had a tight belt on. He pulled himself out and we went to town stroking each other. He pushed me down, a hint to suck him. So I did for a bit but he pulled me off quickly. He started furiously jerking me and bit my neck. Man, it was hot.

He tried to turn me around, I guess for a quick fuck but I’m not a bottom and seemed like neither was he so I went back down to suck his dick, grabbed his ass and pulled him as far as he would go in my mouth and down my throat. He tasted amazing! I only got a few seconds of sucking before he pulled me off and started cumming. Guess he was really pent up! Came all over the floor of the bathroom. It was so fucking hot.

We cleaned everything up, rubbed each other’s arms, and left.

I’d never done ANYTHING like that before and wasn’t even expecting it. I just had to pee and wanted some caffeine because I was getting tired while driving. My friends were in the car waiting for me the whole time.

Fuck. I know it’s a fairly tame experience but considering it was only the third or fourth cock I’ve ever seen, I was very much turned on.

califotoz

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Today was interesting. I had my first ever experience with being cruised in a public restroom at a rest area off a highway.

He was 100% my type—older, beefy, and very well groomed facial hair. He was at the last urinal and it looked like he was showing off, but I wasn’t sure. I did my business and when I was washing my hands someone else had come in so he was still there. It was clear he wasn’t using it. I took my time and the other guys left, he came up to wash his hands and I walked to the dryer next to him when he reached out and grabbed me through my jeans. We made eye contact and he said, “Come with me.” with the most delicious accent. I followed him, assuming it was a truck but he just took me to the family restroom. I locked it and he went nuts trying to get my dick out.

Once I was out, I was trying to get him out but his shirt was tucked in tight and he had a tight belt on. He pulled himself out and we went to town stroking each other. He pushed me down, a hint to suck him. So I did for a bit but he pulled me off quickly. He started furiously jerking me and bit my neck. Man, it was hot.

He tried to turn me around, I guess for a quick fuck but I’m not a bottom and seemed like neither was he so I went back down to suck his dick, grabbed his ass and pulled him as far as he would go in my mouth and down my throat. He tasted amazing! I only got a few seconds of sucking before he pulled me off and started cumming. Guess he was really pent up! Came all over the floor of the bathroom. It was so fucking hot.

I’d never done ANYTHING like that before and wasn’t even expecting it. I just had to pee and wanted some caffeine because I was getting tired while driving. My friends were in the car waiting for me the whole time.

Fuck. I know it’s a fairly tame experience but considering it was only the third or fourth cock I’ve ever seen, I was very much turned on.
Hot story. Did your friends wonder what happened? Or notice you were dumbstruck just thinking about it all like I am after these kinds of things?

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Is always the unexpected that turns out trumps, you stop for a reason and then suddenly the world is upside down and wow, this is amazing. While an inveterate cottage cruiser it never ceases to amaze me at the adventures that turn up. One night, coming back from a night out I needed to pee, pulled in at a deserted loo in a layby and went in. No lights. And then I realised why so many cars were parked up, it was heaving with men who most certainly weren't there to relieve themselves, well, not in the usual sense of the word. After being sucked off I literally groped my way round feeling flesh cock ass and more flesh.
I soon got the gist of kit, so when I returned, the first of many visits, the next night I was just wearing shorts - and a big grin. There was something really sensual about not knowing what your fuck/suck/kisser looked like, it was cock cum and pure sensation of totally anonymous orgasms.
Needless to say a year later it was razed to the ground.

flbatorgator

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Orlando, Florida, United States of America (the)
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Hot story. Did your friends wonder what happened? Or notice you were dumbstruck just thinking about it all like I am after these kinds of things?
Hah! Yeah. They kept asking what took so long. Told them I was fighting with the vending machines! Which, kind of true.

I was absolutely dumbstruck all day. I still haven’t stopped thinking about it.

jozv

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not sure if this is a place for stories... was going to publish this in my blog but I don't have a photo to include with it. I've been writing down some of my cruising experiences, here's one

I started a new job a year or so ago but we didn't go into the office until 6 most afterwards due to COVID. On the first day the staff returned we all went to lunch in the large dining hall (kind of a luxury food court) on our first floor. One of the managers of the dining area grabbed our trays as we were finishing and winked at me. He was this very cute, fit 5'6" latino guy. Anyway, fast forward a few days -- I was in the restroom at a urinal and over my left shoulder I saw someone walk by, I turned to look over my right shoulder and saw that it was him entering the handicap stall to my immediate right. We have these very luxurious bathrooms with floor to ceiling stall doors. He paused as he was entering the stall and gave me an intense look and didn't lock the door. I stood there for a few mins thinking... is this really happening, should I push open the stall door. I had a raging hardon by that point. I gave the door a quick nudge ad he was standing at the toilet with his back to me, it looked like he was peeing. But he nodded his head up and down and turned around, giving me an intense stare but saying nothing. His thick, dark, 7" uncut cock was popped out of his fly and was pointing straight up against his belly. He put his finger over his mouth and whispered "shhhh....". It still makes me horny thinking about. I secured the stall door, immediately got on my knees started sucking him off. I took my mouth off of his cock for a few seconds to jerk him a little and he whispered "suuuck..." so started sucking him again and he let out long sigh/moan, his body stiffened up and he shot 5 rapid-fire jets of cum (I've never experienced someone ejaculating that quickly) into my mouth. He leaned back against the wall in a completely relaxed state for a few mins with his eyes closed.

I met up with him often after that (which was only once a week). He moved on to a new job, I miss playing with him.

D

deleted21110031

I live in a small village with the feel of a small town, it has a few well know shops, cafe's & bar's, but not much else. Yesterday morning I went shopping, but I knew I would be unable to get everything else in the local shops available so I decided to catch the bus into the next town over which is a large town & has many more shops & amenities. While I was there I went into one of the charity shops & when I came out a homeless lad, he looked about 24 years old came over & asked me for some money, he said he hadn't eaten for 2 days. I told him I didn't have any spare money, he kept asking, he was very persistent, he kept repeating he hadn't eaten in 2 days. I asked him why should I just give him money? I told him no one just gives me money. He started saying "let me do something for you then". I told him there was not anything I needed from him, he replied "Please, I promise I'll do anything". I told him "Ok, come with me." I started walking up the road, past the shops & towards the multi storey car park. We walked into the car park & on the third floor there are some public toilets which are pretty quiet. When we got inside I turned to him, I told him to get on his knee's, he did, I took out my cock & told him to suck me off. He told me that he wasn't gay. I replied "you said you'd do anything." He looked at me, he was very hesitant. He moved in & took my cock in his right hand & leant in & placed it in his mouth, slowly starting to suck me. He stopped & said "I can't". I asked him how much he wanted the money. He leant in & slowly started sucking me again. He started to build up a bit of speed. I put my hand on the back of his head. My cock was rock hard now. It felt so good, his warm dry mouth & lips around my cock was turning me on so much. He was getting into it now, his initial fears had faded & he was relaxing more. I noticed his mouth was moist now, he had more saliva, he stopped sucking & cupped his lips around the tip of my cock & sucked & licked it like a big juicy cherry, then he stopped & asked if I like that. I said it felt fucking hot. He said his girlfriend does it to him when they fuck. I told him he was a lucky boy, we both smiled. He carried on sucking my cock, he was more relaxed & enjoying himself more now. I felt my cock starting to tingle, the muscles in my stomach start to tighten. I groaned & said "I'm gunna cum". He took my cock out of his mouth & turned his face sideways &started wanking me, fuck it felt so good, I started shooting my load a large thick wad of cum shot out & landed on his face followed by four other wads, each one smaller than the last. He then started rubbing my cock against the side of his face that &'d just splattered with cum, fuck it felt amazing, I was groaning with pleasure. He got up & went into the toilet stall & got some tissue paper & cleaned his face while I put my cock away. He came out of the stall & looked at me, he was about to say something when I gently took hold of him & backed him against wash bench where the two hand basins are. I reached down & untied the draw sting of his trackie bottoms & pulled them & his briefs down. I went to lean in, he put his hand on my shoulder & said he hadn't showed for 2 days. His cock was already pretty hard so I started to gently stroke it. After a couple of strokes he was already hard. I asked him when he last had a wank or fuck & he said it was about a week. Just as he said that he started to breath heavy & let out a groan & said "I'm cumming", followed by "fuuuuck" as three huge wads of cum shot out across the room & landed just by the door. I kept wanking & he shot out three smaller wads. He was breathing heavy & groaning, he was loving it. I gently let go of his cock as it started to soften & let it rest against his inner thigh. He pulled up his briefs & trackies & tied the draw string. I stood up & leant in, he went to turn away, I put my hand up & turned his face back & gently kissed him on the lips. I pulled back & smiled, he smiled too. I said to him "Was that so bad?" He replied "No, it was better than I thought it would be" & smiled again. I took out my wallet & took out 2 £20 notes. He looked at me & said "Really". I told him "Yeah, you've earned it baby". He smiled again & I said we better leave before anyone comes in & catches us. As we walked down the stairs & got to the entrance of the car park he asked me if I would be coming into town again soon. I said I'd probably be back on Wednesday morning. He said he'd be in town in the same place where we me. I told him I'll be there.

mdrguy

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I discovered restroom sex by accident as a UCLA grad student. It was the 90s, before the apps, and the scene was HOT. Especially during stressful periods like mid-terms and finals weeks. Royce Hall was notorious as was Haines basement. And the Haines subbasement on weekends was like a mini bathhouse. It was at the end of a hallway, tucked around a corner and right by an emergency exit door that was always locked from the outside. I remember once there were about 8 of us jacking and sucking and making out. We definitely made a huge mess, but like good cruisers, we cleaned up after ourselves. Ackerman student union top floor was also great and even had a couple of gloryholes at one time. Damn, those were good times.

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I discovered restroom sex by accident as a UCLA grad student. It was the 90s, before the apps, and the scene was HOT. Especially during stressful periods like mid-terms and finals weeks. Royce Hall was notorious as was Haines basement. And the Haines subbasement on weekends was like a mini bathhouse. It was at the end of a hallway, tucked around a corner and right by an emergency exit door that was always locked from the outside. I remember once there were about 8 of us jacking and sucking and making out. We definitely made a huge mess, but like good cruisers, we cleaned up after ourselves. Ackerman student union top floor was also great and even had a couple of gloryholes at one time. Damn, those were good times.
Just curious to know if you ever saw someone you knew or suspected to be a faculty member?