Public Restroom Sex

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by B_Rob15, Jan 13, 2009.

1. RSMH

Gold Member

Hot VIDEO of some Public Restroom Sex:

Lilslim83's Videos

Make sure to watch till the end the CUM SHOT is HOT!:

Maskedforfun's Videos

This is a nice sort of "how to" video, since it starts at the beginning of getting things going, (as well as just being a darn good public restroom sex video):

Nigelduarte2008's Videos

2. justmeincal

Gold Member

Albums:
    I fooled around in a private bathroom in the Red Carpet Club in Honolulu. Maybe it was you!

3. nudeyorker

Gold Member

If it was a ravishing blonde with no tan line it was a nudeyorker wannabe, I've never fooled around in that Red Carpet Club! (They know me too well)
    But as an aside... I wish it had been me!

#83 nudeyorker, Apr 29, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2010
  4. B_jeepguy2

B_jeepguy2 New Member

Yeah it probably still happens more on college campuses because if you live in a small dorm room with a roomate you don't have much opportunity to get laid. By the time I left campus in 2001 most everyone was pretty much hooking up on gay.com, and internet personals. The mens room on campus that was so active when I was an undergrad in the pre-internet days was pretty dead.

I don't think having Craigslist in your internet history is any big deal. You could have been on there looking for car parts, or any of the bozillion other things that are for sale on there.

5. D_Nycholsonne Nutpayne

D_Nycholsonne Nutpayne Account Disabled

when i think of restroom sex... i think of quickies.. and i dont like being in a hurry

6. RSMH

Gold Member

7. FRE

FRE
    Gold Member

Albums:
    At one time, there were few ways to meet other gay men. It was common to meet in a public rest room then go elsewhere. The restrooms in Greyhound depots were especially popular.

8. RSMH

Gold Member

9. RSMH

Gold Member

10. DV8

DV8
    Gold Member

Albums:
    When I was 15, I messed around with a guy in our high school locker room. It was fucking hot...and kinda gross. The smell of smelly gym clothes, ball sweat, and urine from non-flushed toilets wasn't the hottest thing in the world. But his dick was beautiful- and had he not shot his load and pulled out when he did, we would have been caught. I should totally message him on facebook!

P.S. I swear to God that this is a true story. You should hear about some of my other encounters ;)

female_negotiator2020 likes this.
  11. mrmiyagi

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Rotterdam calling

Last week on saturday. I met 2 stunners, (both originally) from Colombia, the other from Venezuela.

Before I knew it she(Miss Venezuela) pushed me into the ladies bathroom, locked the door dropped her dress. She started to piss while she was giving me a blow job :cool:

Very soon I got mine ready for battle.
    Just a nice kinky idea, any moment could another girl knock on the door. Or even worse, the security..

I slapped her in the face with my rockhard dick and took her from behind.

Later on she put my dick even in her ass.

When we left the bathroom me pall was hitting me on the shoulder, you lucky basterd. :biggrin1:

That was just part 1. At home (her place) she wanted some more, so we're shaggin from 6.00- 9.00 in the morning.

I must admit: I'm definitely a Latina addict :smile:

12. joeweekend

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Oh, man - I've been in there. Nice stalls with walls that go to the floor. I thought it'd be PERFECT. But I didn't have anyone to mess around with.

13. D_Ivana_Bhig-Dicke

D_Ivana_Bhig-Dicke New Member

I was dating this girl years ago. She lived at her parents and I at mine. I had also just had my license suspended so I didn't have a car. The only place we could do anything sexual (unless one of our parents was out of town) was in public. We fucked in in tree covered areas she would suck my dick behind dumpsters.

But my favorite is we would go out to watch the last movie at the theater. By the time it was done the mall would be empty. I'd go into the mens first to see if it was clear. We'd go into the cubicle and she would sit on the toilet whip my pants down and suck my dick dry. Loved those bathroom BJ's.

14. RSMH

Gold Member

That's Hot! Thanks for sharing this bro.

15. cockhoarder

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    yeah.... more times than i would like to admit!!! just did it last week in a 3 hour ferry ride from Athens... twice in 3 hours with 2 different guys...

female_negotiator2020 likes this.
  16. jd03160

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I sucked a dick in high school in the bathroom stall before.....

17. RSMH

Gold Member

18. bobuloo200

bobuloo200 Member

well, basically i was about 16 or so, and we were in NY visiting and we were staying in a nice hotel with a large pool and a big locker room. I decided to go for a swim but first i had ot go adn shower in the locker room. I went in there adn found an older guy naked in the locker room 50 maybe, good shape, just checking himself in the mirror. I walked to the showers and he follwed me, and used the mirror on that side. I dropped my shorts and rinsed off, and went into teh pool. about 30 minutes later i came back into to pee, and he was still there naked. Now, i found him REALLY attractive, so i figured i would start some small talk.
    So i just nodded my head at him, said hello, and glanced at his wang. Thick, adn he was well, hung, maybe 4 inches soft. I went ot the urinal and he followed me there, at this time i was hard as a rock. I pulled my shorts down to pee, and just stood there with my erection. He wasn't facing me, but he occasionally glanced at me. I called him and said ,"ummm. . ..excuse me, i have a problem" he asked me what, an i said that i had an erection that wouldn't go down adn i couldn't pee, if he new what i could do to help. he laughed and said he remembers being young and when that happened to him. He said all i needed ot do was relieve some pressure. He told me to jerk off, so i started and he just watched. It was extremely hot! he then walked into the stall beside the urinals. He cleared his throat. curious to why he left i followed him and there he was, with his hands on teh wall, bending over showing me his nice hairy asshole! I jsut starred in awe! he looked at me and siad, wait, let me get some rubbers. SO he came back with the condom and he put it on my cock, probably about 7 inches at the time,(8 now), and leaned over. i tried to push my dick in, but stupidly i couldn't ge tit in. I just laughed nervously. now, at that age i was concerened abotu my virginity adn what not, os i was really nervous about losing here, so i asked him if we could do oral instead. he just went to his knees and said "keep the condom on" adn went to work. He stood up before i could cum and i went down. I had never sucked cock before, so it was new to me. I jsut put it in my moth and began licking it. I moved the skin under the head in circles with my tounge and he began pushing on back of my head. in a little bit he came in my mouth. we heard the voices from the outside and the door swnig open so he went ot the mirrors on our side of the locker room.
    I had all this man cum n my mouth and i didn't know what to do with it, annd i assumed it owuld be rude to spit it out in front of him (i was a wierd kid i guess) so i waited until his back was turned and spit it out. i was standing hard, and oozin, but i never shot, so i stood up and peeked out the stall and showed him my cock while i jacked. He told me to go back into the stall because he heard people, but i didn't care, so i came there on the floor. It was the best orgasm of my life. I went back to the stall put on my shorts and went to the pool again. I returned after my swim to the locker room and saw the man again, but this time he ws leaving, fully dressed. I looked at him but he just walked off really quickly. I loved that experiecne. i had another one soon after with another man, using the same technique at a mall, this time more crowded, at a urinal, and it ended in an empty jc penny's bathroom with a handjob. I guess i have a thing for older men.

19. D_GlennFeckless

D_GlennFeckless Account Disabled

My first anonymous encounter was on the Staten Island Ferry when I was still in high school. I knew that guys trolled in there and I kind of walked past the door a few times glancing in trying to work up the nerve. Well, the "watchman" must have noticed me because when I walked in and headed over to the urinals, he immediately came over and started feeling me up. I was completely shocked, excited, scared, turned on to no end!

He directed me towards the end of the stalls where there was a guy standing just outside of the last one. On the old ferries, there were no doors on the stalls, so if anyone was sitting there and you walked past, you got an eyeful. I was terrified that I'd see someone in there that knew me, so I kind of hung my head and walked back quickly. In the stall before the last one there was a guy sitting on the bowl, pants down, slowly stroking. Mr. Stander guided me in front of Mr. Stroker, reached around and undid my belt & pants, then held me around the waist and started to rub my already raging erection in Stroker's face.

I felt completely at their mercy, but wouldn't have left if I could have. Mr. Stroker leaned forward and started sucking me off, while Mr. Stander began to hump me with his pants on. I shot after probably only two or three minutes, declined when they asked if I would return the favor and ran out of there like I had just been seen robbing a bank.

I still beat off to the memory, 30 years later.

20. Hotalfi

Hotalfi New Member

Albums:
    :tongue: I love sex in public restrooms since my age of 14 and have sucked a big lot of cocks, i also love glory holes. Your story is very hot and i have been wanking in reading it! Please post more!!! :069:

Draft saved Draft deleted