Public Restroom Sex

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I fooled around in a private bathroom in the Red Carpet Club in Honolulu. Maybe it was you!

If it was a ravishing blonde with no tan line it was a nudeyorker wannabe, I've never fooled around in that Red Carpet Club! (They know me too well)
But as an aside... I wish it had been me!

Last edited:

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I always felt gross whenever I found myself in a restroom hookup. Invariably, the place smells of, well, a restroom. And that's not the most appealing of odors when you're either going to town on a dude's cock or having a dude go down on yours.

I think restroom cruising still happens a lot on college campuses... Perhaps people don't want to get caught with CL in their internet history?

You raise good questions.

Yeah it probably still happens more on college campuses because if you live in a small dorm room with a roomate you don't have much opportunity to get laid. By the time I left campus in 2001 most everyone was pretty much hooking up on gay.com, and internet personals. The mens room on campus that was so active when I was an undergrad in the pre-internet days was pretty dead.

I don't think having Craigslist in your internet history is any big deal. You could have been on there looking for car parts, or any of the bozillion other things that are for sale on there.

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
At one time, there were few ways to meet other gay men. It was common to meet in a public rest room then go elsewhere. The restrooms in Greyhound depots were especially popular.

HungThickProf

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
When I was 15, I messed around with a guy in our high school locker room. It was fucking hot...and kinda gross. The smell of smelly gym clothes, ball sweat, and urine from non-flushed toilets wasn't the hottest thing in the world. But his dick was beautiful- and had he not shot his load and pulled out when he did, we would have been caught. I should totally message him on facebook!

P.S. I swear to God that this is a true story. You should hear about some of my other encounters ;)

mrmiyagi

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Rotterdam calling

Last week on saturday. I met 2 stunners, (both originally) from Colombia, the other from Venezuela.

Before I knew it she(Miss Venezuela) pushed me into the ladies bathroom, locked the door dropped her dress. She started to piss while she was giving me a blow job :cool:

Very soon I got mine ready for battle.
Just a nice kinky idea, any moment could another girl knock on the door. Or even worse, the security..

I slapped her in the face with my rockhard dick and took her from behind.

Later on she put my dick even in her ass.

When we left the bathroom me pall was hitting me on the shoulder, you lucky basterd. :biggrin1:

That was just part 1. At home (her place) she wanted some more, so we're shaggin from 6.00- 9.00 in the morning.

I must admit: I'm definitely a Latina addict :smile:

joeweekend

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't think a private bathroom in the Red Carpet Club in Tokyo Narita Airport counts...does it?

Oh, man - I've been in there. Nice stalls with walls that go to the floor. I thought it'd be PERFECT. But I didn't have anyone to mess around with.

D_Ivana_Bhig-Dicke

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was dating this girl years ago. She lived at her parents and I at mine. I had also just had my license suspended so I didn't have a car. The only place we could do anything sexual (unless one of our parents was out of town) was in public. We fucked in in tree covered areas she would suck my dick behind dumpsters.

But my favorite is we would go out to watch the last movie at the theater. By the time it was done the mall would be empty. I'd go into the mens first to see if it was clear. We'd go into the cubicle and she would sit on the toilet whip my pants down and suck my dick dry. Loved those bathroom BJ's.

RSMH

Worshipped Member
Media
I was dating this girl years ago. She lived at her parents and I at mine. I had also just had my license suspended so I didn't have a car. The only place we could do anything sexual (unless one of our parents was out of town) was in public. We fucked in in tree covered areas she would suck my dick behind dumpsters.

But my favorite is we would go out to watch the last movie at the theater. By the time it was done the mall would be empty. I'd go into the mens first to see if it was clear. We'd go into the cubicle and she would sit on the toilet whip my pants down and suck my dick dry. Loved those bathroom BJ's.

That's Hot! Thanks for sharing this bro.

bobuloo200

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
well, basically i was about 16 or so, and we were in NY visiting and we were staying in a nice hotel with a large pool and a big locker room. I decided to go for a swim but first i had ot go adn shower in the locker room. I went in there adn found an older guy naked in the locker room 50 maybe, good shape, just checking himself in the mirror. I walked to the showers and he follwed me, and used the mirror on that side. I dropped my shorts and rinsed off, and went into teh pool. about 30 minutes later i came back into to pee, and he was still there naked. Now, i found him REALLY attractive, so i figured i would start some small talk.
So i just nodded my head at him, said hello, and glanced at his wang. Thick, adn he was well, hung, maybe 4 inches soft. I went ot the urinal and he followed me there, at this time i was hard as a rock. I pulled my shorts down to pee, and just stood there with my erection. He wasn't facing me, but he occasionally glanced at me. I called him and said ,"ummm. . ..excuse me, i have a problem" he asked me what, an i said that i had an erection that wouldn't go down adn i couldn't pee, if he new what i could do to help. he laughed and said he remembers being young and when that happened to him. He said all i needed ot do was relieve some pressure. He told me to jerk off, so i started and he just watched. It was extremely hot! he then walked into the stall beside the urinals. He cleared his throat. curious to why he left i followed him and there he was, with his hands on teh wall, bending over showing me his nice hairy asshole! I jsut starred in awe! he looked at me and siad, wait, let me get some rubbers. SO he came back with the condom and he put it on my cock, probably about 7 inches at the time,(8 now), and leaned over. i tried to push my dick in, but stupidly i couldn't ge tit in. I just laughed nervously. now, at that age i was concerened abotu my virginity adn what not, os i was really nervous about losing here, so i asked him if we could do oral instead. he just went to his knees and said "keep the condom on" adn went to work. He stood up before i could cum and i went down. I had never sucked cock before, so it was new to me. I jsut put it in my moth and began licking it. I moved the skin under the head in circles with my tounge and he began pushing on back of my head. in a little bit he came in my mouth. we heard the voices from the outside and the door swnig open so he went ot the mirrors on our side of the locker room.
I had all this man cum n my mouth and i didn't know what to do with it, annd i assumed it owuld be rude to spit it out in front of him (i was a wierd kid i guess) so i waited until his back was turned and spit it out. i was standing hard, and oozin, but i never shot, so i stood up and peeked out the stall and showed him my cock while i jacked. He told me to go back into the stall because he heard people, but i didn't care, so i came there on the floor. It was the best orgasm of my life. I went back to the stall put on my shorts and went to the pool again. I returned after my swim to the locker room and saw the man again, but this time he ws leaving, fully dressed. I looked at him but he just walked off really quickly. I loved that experiecne. i had another one soon after with another man, using the same technique at a mall, this time more crowded, at a urinal, and it ended in an empty jc penny's bathroom with a handjob. I guess i have a thing for older men.

D_GlennFeckless

Account Disabled
Media
My first anonymous encounter was on the Staten Island Ferry when I was still in high school. I knew that guys trolled in there and I kind of walked past the door a few times glancing in trying to work up the nerve. Well, the "watchman" must have noticed me because when I walked in and headed over to the urinals, he immediately came over and started feeling me up. I was completely shocked, excited, scared, turned on to no end!

He directed me towards the end of the stalls where there was a guy standing just outside of the last one. On the old ferries, there were no doors on the stalls, so if anyone was sitting there and you walked past, you got an eyeful. I was terrified that I'd see someone in there that knew me, so I kind of hung my head and walked back quickly. In the stall before the last one there was a guy sitting on the bowl, pants down, slowly stroking. Mr. Stander guided me in front of Mr. Stroker, reached around and undid my belt & pants, then held me around the waist and started to rub my already raging erection in Stroker's face.

I felt completely at their mercy, but wouldn't have left if I could have. Mr. Stroker leaned forward and started sucking me off, while Mr. Stander began to hump me with his pants on. I shot after probably only two or three minutes, declined when they asked if I would return the favor and ran out of there like I had just been seen robbing a bank.

I still beat off to the memory, 30 years later.

Hotalfi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
:tongue: I love sex in public restrooms since my age of 14 and have sucked a big lot of cocks, i also love glory holes. Your story is very hot and i have been wanking in reading it! Please post more!!! :069:

well, basically i was about 16 or so, and we were in NY visiting and we were staying in a nice hotel with a large pool and a big locker room. I decided to go for a swim but first i had ot go adn shower in the locker room. I went in there adn found an older guy naked in the locker room 50 maybe, good shape, just checking himself in the mirror. I walked to the showers and he follwed me, and used the mirror on that side. I dropped my shorts and rinsed off, and went into teh pool. about 30 minutes later i came back into to pee, and he was still there naked. Now, i found him REALLY attractive, so i figured i would start some small talk.
So i just nodded my head at him, said hello, and glanced at his wang. Thick, adn he was well, hung, maybe 4 inches soft. I went ot the urinal and he followed me there, at this time i was hard as a rock. I pulled my shorts down to pee, and just stood there with my erection. He wasn't facing me, but he occasionally glanced at me. I called him and said ,"ummm. . ..excuse me, i have a problem" he asked me what, an i said that i had an erection that wouldn't go down adn i couldn't pee, if he new what i could do to help. he laughed and said he remembers being young and when that happened to him. He said all i needed ot do was relieve some pressure. He told me to jerk off, so i started and he just watched. It was extremely hot! he then walked into the stall beside the urinals. He cleared his throat. curious to why he left i followed him and there he was, with his hands on teh wall, bending over showing me his nice hairy asshole! I jsut starred in awe! he looked at me and siad, wait, let me get some rubbers. SO he came back with the condom and he put it on my cock, probably about 7 inches at the time,(8 now), and leaned over. i tried to push my dick in, but stupidly i couldn't ge tit in. I just laughed nervously. now, at that age i was concerened abotu my virginity adn what not, os i was really nervous about losing here, so i asked him if we could do oral instead. he just went to his knees and said "keep the condom on" adn went to work. He stood up before i could cum and i went down. I had never sucked cock before, so it was new to me. I jsut put it in my moth and began licking it. I moved the skin under the head in circles with my tounge and he began pushing on back of my head. in a little bit he came in my mouth. we heard the voices from the outside and the door swnig open so he went ot the mirrors on our side of the locker room.
I had all this man cum n my mouth and i didn't know what to do with it, annd i assumed it owuld be rude to spit it out in front of him (i was a wierd kid i guess) so i waited until his back was turned and spit it out. i was standing hard, and oozin, but i never shot, so i stood up and peeked out the stall and showed him my cock while i jacked. He told me to go back into the stall because he heard people, but i didn't care, so i came there on the floor. It was the best orgasm of my life. I went back to the stall put on my shorts and went to the pool again. I returned after my swim to the locker room and saw the man again, but this time he ws leaving, fully dressed. I looked at him but he just walked off really quickly. I loved that experiecne. i had another one soon after with another man, using the same technique at a mall, this time more crowded, at a urinal, and it ended in an empty jc penny's bathroom with a handjob. I guess i have a thing for older men.

Reactions: djnTX

bobuloo200

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
why thank you hotalfi!
I've done it several times, the technique works like a charm. The one about the mall happened soon afterwards. I was in the mall bathrooms after a basketball game, and i was in shorts. I just kind of stayed at the urinal for 30 -45 minutes just watchig the different cocks that came in and out of the restroom. I was sitting there with a huge boner, when an older man, maybe 50-55, white hair good shape came up beside me. He had noticed that i was sitting there for a while. he glanced at my bone, at full attention, and he looked away. I had noticed so i looked toward the cieling, and muttered under my breath "Damn! i can't piss!" and i shook my dick. I sat there for about 2 minutes just looking at the ceiling, and glancing at my dick as people walked in and out of the restroom. People were surrounding us even to the point that all the urinal were filled. I made a sigh of frustration and making sure to position my boner just right in my basketball shorts, i I left and stood at the mirror closest to his urinal and pretended to wash my hands. I didn't fondle my dick or anything because the sheer adrenaline was keeping me hard and oozing. I glanced over at hihim, and noticed his arm moving back and forward, and he was watching me,and was jacking off. at that i knew i could make my move. I leaned over and said, "Sorry sir, but I've got a really big erection and i just can't pee, do you know what i can do?" He looked down at my member, and he raised his eyebrows and said ,"well, you've got a big problem don't you?" I went back to the urinal and he immediately reached over and touched my cock. He began stroking me, and everytime someone walked by he would stop. Soon the urinals became crowded, and as peopel walked by they noticed us and his hands in my urinal. They began to stare and make weird looks. So i pulled up my shorts and with a raging hard on stood at the mirror. He washed his hands too and said he knows where he can help me. He took me across the mall to Jc penny's which he said was always empty. We got into the stall and he told me that if anyone came in just to sit down and keep my feet up. So he went to work, he lifted up the back of my shirt and stuck his hands down my pants and began rubbing the small of my back and my ass. He pulled my dick out and began stroking my. First fast, then slow. He leaned close to me and said, "may i" i nodded, and he leaned forawd and began kissing me. I had nbever kissed anyone before so i was dumb and just began eating with his tounge (im pretty sure ot this day he thinks i kiss like a dog). I was in and orgasmic bliss, my hips thrusting my cock oozing and this handsome mature man touching me in all the right ways. So i came. Massively, all over the wall, and floor. He began to milk me and he pulled out his dick. I touched it and began jerking it off. I went down and licked his dick, but for some reason i got cold feet. TO this day i don't know why but i just stood up and said sory i can't, thank you tho. he just smiled and said no problem, it was pleasure ot help me. OS we left the cum on the floor and we both washed our hands. He left and to this day i wish i would have finished.