Public Restroom Sex

D_22

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Hmm. As of last week, I guess I can tick off messing round in a public bathroom. Didn't really think bout it till this thread, haha.

ptcruiser1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I blew a guy in a road stop rest room about 10 years ago. I was driving from Cheyenne to Denver, and I absolutely had to use the bathroom.....couldn't wait even though it was less than a two hour trip.......I stopped at a road stop rest room that was right on the highway.

I walked in, and there were 2 urinals and 3 stalls. There was a guy at one of the urinals. I walked past him, and past the 1st stall. The door to the 1st stall was open, and there was this college-age guy sitting on the toilet, legs spread, and jacking off his big dick. He was well-endowed with a thick black bush.

I was startled. I hesitated a little. Still had to go really bad, so I went to the end stall and relieved myself. When I was done, I opened the door, and the guy was standing in front of my stall. (He had pulled his pants up). He stepped forward, I stepped back, and then he was in the same stall with me.

Totally spontaneous - I shut the door. The guy unzipped. I dropped to my knees. I pulled his underwear down and wrapped my lips around his engorged cock. He shot a big load down my throat about one minute later. Someone else had entered the restroom while I was blowing the college kid, so we waited until that guy left, and then we exited, too.

I'd have to say that that was probably one of the stupidest things I've done in my life. Many reasons to say that.....one of which was that the Colorado State Patrol had an office right across the highway from this road stop rest room. (The road stop was closed a number years ago).

Last edited:

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don't know what the fascination is but I've been caught up in it too. There were toilets all over Prague where you could go to get sucked or fucked. These were either fancy hotel restrooms or the public toilets (always clean because a woman was there to collect your 3 cents and it was her job to keep the place clean). The stalls had large glory holes or you'd just go into a stall with a guy and get off. Id' walk out of the office sometime and go get fucked or sucked off then back to work. It made the time pass faster. I remember a hot young ginger in there once. He was just servicing whomever walked in. Fat cut cock (I'm guessing a tourist) but only wanted to suck you off.

RSMH

Worshipped Member
Media
I don't know what the fascination is but I've been caught up in it too. There were toilets all over Prague where you could go to get sucked or fucked. These were either fancy hotel restrooms or the public toilets (always clean because a woman was there to collect your 3 cents and it was her job to keep the place clean). The stalls had large glory holes or you'd just go into a stall with a guy and get off. Id' walk out of the office sometime and go get fucked or sucked off then back to work. It made the time pass faster. I remember a hot young ginger in there once. He was just servicing whomever walked in. Fat cut cock (I'm guessing a tourist) but only wanted to suck you off.

Mercurygirl

Superior Member
Media
I'm just going to throw this out there, not a hater, all for the gay thing, more power to you and all that, but I think you guys having sex in public restrooms is offensive. It's a PUBLIC restroom not exactly a private place. Now I'm not talking about those of you/us that had sex in public place because you got hot for your partner in the moment and got a little wild (maybe had a few drinks) needed a bit of adventure, ect. I get that. This is directed at you guys who regularly use it as if it were your own private bedroom. Quick frankly it's disgusting. Have a little more respect for others, especially children who may come in contact, get sight, of your activities. Stalls are not exactly a replacement for a bedroom, hotel room, fuck, kitchen, with a closed door. There's a lot of angles to get a glimpse of what's going on in there even if you're not trying to look. You're actually hurting the gay community with such deviant behavior. End rant.

RSMH

Worshipped Member
Media
I'm just going to throw this out there, not a hater, all for the gay thing, more power to you and all that, but I think you guys having sex in public restrooms is offensive. It's a PUBLIC restroom not exactly a private place. Now I'm not talking about those of you/us that had sex in public place because you got hot for your partner in the moment and got a little wild (maybe had a few drinks) needed a bit of adventure, ect. I get that. This is directed at you guys who regularly use it as if it were your own private bedroom. Quick frankly it's disgusting. Have a little more respect for others, especially children who may come in contact, get sight, of your activities. Stalls are not exactly a replacement for a bedroom, hotel room, fuck, kitchen, with a closed door. There's a lot of angles to get a glimpse of what's going on in there even if you're not trying to look. You're actually hurting the gay community with such deviant behavior. End rant.

As others have already addressed,

THIS scene and so many others like it even in mainstream movies equals HOT, innocent, sexy FUN:

Step Brothers (Bathroom Scene with a man & a WOMAN) - YouTube

But if it's two guys, yuk, how gross and deviant and you don't deserve rights, gimme a break.
Many, many straights brag about the mile high club and other scenes like the one above all the time.

A girl and a guy under the boardwalk is sooo HOT and innocent fun that there is even a classic song about it called "under the boardwalk", but if it's two guys it's gross & illegal; And if you gays want rights you can't be equally sexual, horny beings and behave that way. Only straights are born with equal rights, gays have to earn it by neutering themselves, and their desires, fantasies and fun. Nope that stuff is only for the straight people; again gimme a break.

HOMOPHOBIA is sometimes subtle and exhibits itself in unequal views and treatments in so many, many more ways than many people like to examine.

HETEROSEXISM LIVES (even amongst some who claim to be "all for the gays, but..", and even amongst some gays themselves).

Finally, if you don't like a thread, just please move on to one you do like without leaving nasty prejudicial comments, thanks.

Last edited:

B_cheeselover

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

One afternoon , i was sitting in a train , just looking through the window , when I suddenly saw a STRAIGHT couple having sex in the grass, at 5 feet away the rails .

How offensive , how disgusting , I'm sure there were children in this train , what a deviant behavior , what a lack of respect for others !

Hypocritical woman ! You're hurting the straight community by saying such stupid words !

D_Bubba_Butter

Account Disabled
Media

Gay or straight, is it more acceptable to use an entirely separate disabled toilet?

There'll be no wayward limbs or items of clothing escaping under a cubicle door, & if you borrow a wheelchair & pretend to have a paralysed dominant arm, you have a sound excuse for taking a 'helper' in there with you, and for using a limited repertoire of grunting noises, as if man-handling someone onto the toilet...

Mercurygirl

Superior Member
Media
Did I say that straight people doing it was OK? No I did not.

Look, get a room. It's not homophobia on my part it's common sense and applies to both gay and straight people who think it's OK to regularly use PUBLIC bathrooms as their personal sex rooms. Having respect for others be they gay or straight is a two way street. I would think a gay individual would understand that more than anyone, no?

Now put away your 'gay card', grow the fuck up, and have a little consideration for other people. You're spin/arguments on trying to make this about homophobia is unfounded and a obvious smokescreen because there really isn't an argument you can make to defend it other than crying bigotry. Fact is I'm right, your behavior wrong, and does hurt the gay community. I think any gay couple with children would agree. Now be adults, stop trying to make this about something else, take responsibility for your own actions, and take your act behind closed doors. Thank you.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
zyz, dude, if someone is using the disabled toilet for sex then where do the disabled people go? because to cause them discomfort or even cause someone to soil themselves, because you're using the loo for shagging, is reprehensible.

as for the regular restrooms?
in a nightclub, bar or other adults only location isn't good, but if you're doing this shit anywhere where kids could walk in then you're a pig. a vile, selfish, trashy pig.

get a room.

Last edited:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
One afternoon , i was sitting in a train , just looking through the window , when I suddenly saw a STRAIGHT couple having sex in the grass, at 5 feet away the rails .

How offensive , how disgusting , I'm sure there were children in this train , what a deviant behavior , what a lack of respect for others !
that would be pretty shitty too.
a glimps as you fly past in a train isn't the same as literally walking into the same room, but it's still not ok. there's a time and a place.

D_Bubba_Butter

Account Disabled
Media
zyz, dude, if someone is using the disabled toilet for sex then where do the disabled people go? because to cause them discomfort or even cause someone to soil themselves, because you're using the loo for shagging, is reprehensible.

as for the regular restrooms?
in a nightclub, bar or other adults only location is bad enough, but if you're doing this shit anywhere where kids could walk in then you're a pig. a vile, selfish, trashy pig.

get a room.

Devil's advocate, sweetie-pie...
I would have thought you'd recognise flippant sarcasm when you saw it. ;)

Personally, I would never contemplate sex in a public lavatory; I have too much respect for myself & whomever I'm with, never mind anyone on the outside. & anyone able bodied who uses a disabled loo even to just queue jump should hang their heads in shame, whether they've been caught or not. As for doing anything where children have access, I agree wholeheartedly; anyone indulging in this is hugely irresponsible & needs to examine very carefully their own behaviour & proclivities in the context of other people.

*End of statement outlining personal position. For the benefit of Ms. Dolfette.*