Public restrooms

las000005

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do you shit in public restrooms? I probably have a couple of times in my entire life excluding hotel rooms. I just find them gross. I piss in them though.

Reactions: Bear27

dominic1984

Just Browsing
Media
i've started shittin in them more often but only when I know no one is around. There's nothin more humiliating than takin a crap and someone knockin on the door 2 c if ur nearly finished and they sooooo know what ur up 2!

Why do u guys think we don't like doin it?

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When I was younger going to a restroom was like a rush especially going to a urinal next to someone else. Now I guess old age has set in and I won't pee but in a stall, if your afraid of sitting on a seat you should read up on it because its less dirty then most things you come in contact with. Unless your talking one that the homeless and such can get to then I wouldn't go near the room yet alone use the toilet.

I went from being so pee shy I once held urine for two days at a Boy Scout camporee to generally not giving a shit. I can't do troughs or undivided urinals yet but I'm OK with peeing in stalls. Oddly enough pooping is much easier for me. It used to be just as difficult as I imagined everyone was listening to what I was doing but then convinced myself that making no sounds was more suspicious than making regular toilet noises. That realization, plus my ipod to help screen out distractions, makes pooping really easy.

On days I come into the city, I find that by the time my train stops in Hoboken where I transfer, I usually really need to poop and so use the men's room at the train station there as a regular pit stop. Somehow, pooping in New Jersey just feels right.

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
so do u guys think this has something to do with how u were toilet trained as a wee lad? cuz i've never had a problem going anywhere anytime public pvt or other. u just go when u need to .

i've never been shy about peeing or shitting anywhere, i mean WTF, everybody does it, and it's bad to hold it in. i work construction sites and am used to using porta-jons and I've shit in some pretty skanky bar toilets, and outdoors naked in the woods, and i grew up with 3 brothers, believe me there was never a time when there wasn't piss (or worse) on the toilet seat in our house.

and anyway as DENO said, i think they proved that the shopping cart at walmart has more fecal bacteria on it than ur local 7-11 public toilet does. lol

laughatbig

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think everyone who has a problem pooping in public should spend the night in lock up. You will change your tone real quick after you see a fine ass latino guy take a crap in a dorm 50 men deep, and fish through it to get the drugs he swallowed.

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think everyone who has a problem pooping in public should spend the night in lock up. You will change your tone real quick after you see a fine ass latino guy take a crap in a dorm 50 men deep, and fish through it to get the drugs he swallowed.

u think gay guys r less squeamish about shit in general? because we......., well u know, do the math.....

I started being pee shy in seventh grade when we went to the boy's room one day and I saw my classmate, Michael Jordan (no, not that one) taking a leak. His penis looked a lot bigger and hairier than mine and I felt embarrassed that I wasn't nearly his size. He was also circumcised tighter than I was and didn't have any skin covering his glans as I did nor a prominent scar as I also have. I felt my penis didn't look as mature or as normal as his did. From that point on, I began avoiding using the urinals when we went to the bathroom as a class and it got worse from there.

Oddly enough, two years later, I went to boarding school where the dorms and gyms all had gang showers. I got used to those, despite initial dread, very quickly, but still couldn't pee in front of anyone else! Even if I was in the shower and walked over to the urinals buck naked, I simply could not pee.

Pooping was definitely a toilet training thing. Even when young I couldn't use a public toilet to poop. My father never did and somehow I got the idea that one should only poop in a private bathroom.

It really wasn't a problem though until I saw Jaws and then became terrified of actually sitting on any toilet. Jaws convinced me that there might be a shark in the toilet and so I had to poop by hovering my butt over the toilet, so any sharks or snakes or rats wouldn't bite me in the ass, for a good 4-5 years before that fear finally subsided. I couldn't imagine doing something so ridiculous in public and so never used public toilets to poop. Once again, boarding school offered me no choice and so I eventually got used to going while sitting down, but it wasn't easy.

Jason

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I can't do troughs or undivided urinals yet...

There's something very American about this sentiment. It has cropped up in other threads on this board, and I gather a lot of Americans feel this way.

Brits and Europeans just don't get it. Wall style urinals with no form of partition are still common this side of the pond. I don't think anyone has any issue with them. They tend to be cleaner (as there is less to clean). They used to be standard in schools, though maybe that has changed somewhat.

hoolibubba

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Yep I can go anywhere,outside,public toilets,squat toilets in india,eastern european toilets with an inspect shelf inside the bowl,it doesnt matter to me ,if I need to go then I go,I know people who drive home from work just to use their own toilet,now that is wierd

and yet gerbils didn't scare u, interesting....lol j/k luvyaman

No, I had a hamster once. His name was Lt. Fuzz and he was a teddy bear hamster. He was very cute and I loved him though my mother forced me to keep him in the basement. I accidentally killed him by taking him to a pet show on a hot summer day in his hamster ball. When he died I put him in one of my mom's tampon boxes and buried him in the back field. I was inconsolable.

I was a very emotionally delicate kid with a lot of oddities. Needless to say, I wasn't popular at all.

las000005

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well today was a funny day because I ended up with diarrhea in a public restroom. It has been years since I have done that and I just posted about it yesterday. Who knew? Maybe because it is Friday the 13th.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Yeah... I can shit or piss just about anywhere. Although my own bathrooms are spotless, I really don't get the whole germ phobia thing. You are more likely to catch something bad off a doorknob than the toilet seat.

I have a French friend who will not use the toilet in my house. He will drive 2km to his house, have a dump, and come back. Very strange.