Public Restrooms

bigdinflorida: What do you say, if anything, when you catch someone looking at your stuff? Is it okay for others to be a little curious? Should I stand closer to the urinal?

BrownEyedGuy: I recently discovered that the men's room in the main railway station in Prague is a great place to see and be seen. There are two long rows of urinals without dividers. When I was there a few weeks ago, I noticed that the guy next to me was actually hard and stroking it. When I glanced farther down the line, I saw three others doing the same thing. Being European, they were all uncut. I really had to focus on peeing before I got hard.

Reactions: comeoverherebro

headhunter317

Admired Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My younger years I used to stop at a reststop along the freeway to piss. I soon found it was a hangout for guys who liked seeing other guys junk. There were holes in the stall walls so one could look/watch the other guy piss and/or jerk. I noticed a guy watching me at the next urinal. I started jerkin. I went outside, he followed me. Best bj ever!!! Stopped there more often to get a release when horny/

• Love
Reactions: zp28

bigdinflorida: 16 views and no replies? what's up with you at there?

hungwitz: Stand close enough so that you don't wet your feet. ;)

If some look, let'm.  Its yours and you have to pee.  

I don't like crowding the urinal...ugh...keeping a safe distance from the inside of a public urinal is a good idea.

Just don't flaunt it.  Most states, esp Florida, have undercover cops that cruise the reststops arresting guys that go over the edge.  

Bottom line, be comfortable and don't let the stares get to you.  It happens.

jackinman: I don't say a damn thing. When I catch someone looking I just smile and keep on urinating. You wouldn't believe how many times I caught my friends taking a peek at my penis. I once had a co-worker follow me to the bathroom in where there was only two uruinals. He was a tall dude in height maybe 6'2". I whipped out my dick and proceeded to urinate, he on the other hand made believe that he was going to do the same, but he actually hovered over me to take a peek at my penis. I just made believe that I did see him. So hey, if they want to look, let em look.

Hey bigdin, don't get to upset at the slow replies. You'll always gonna have more views than replies.

unexpected: I am usually amused by that sort of thing... Even if its no more than a reserved double-take ;)

blak9: There's really not much you can do to stop or prevent the action of others. Just go about your business and leave. Don't stand too close to the urinal. You don't want to experience splash back or worse, touching that nasty urinal with your penis.

Question to hugwitz:

There's a law in Florida against showing your penis in a restroom?

sxyguy4u_69: ive always gone into a stall because when i was a kid we used to push each other into the urinals at school. ;D

prepstudinsc: I guess I'm a bit of an exhibitionist, but if someone is trying to get a glimpse of what I'm packing, I'll kind of step back from the urinal and let them see. Hey, I'm proud of how I'm hung and if they appreciate a good looking horsecock, let them look. I'm str8, but I don't care if someone wants to see it. I get off on the attention. lol

bigdinflorida: Hey prepstudinsc:
When was the last time you stepped away from the urinal to show your package? How did you know you were being watched?

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
I'm only there to piss; I'm not much for making conversation or drawing excessive attention to my penis, but if it makes him happy to see it, can't be that bad. So long as he isn't being an absolute nuisance about sneaking a peek, I don't care. Quite personally, I find the subtle sly glance from the corner of the eye followed by a faintly visible smile or arch of eyebrow to be the most flattering comment -- no need for an overexhaustive verbal compliment.

The_Ruler: I really don't care who stares, it's just part of human curiosity.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
[quote author=DeeBlackthorne link=board=youth;num=1035342529;start=0#12 date=10/24/02 at 22:06:22]I'm only there to piss; I'm not much for making conversation or drawing excessive attention to my penis, but if it makes him happy to see it, can't be that bad.  So long as he isn't being an absolute nuisance about sneaking a peek, I don't care.  Quite personally, I find the subtle sly glance from the corner of the eye followed by a faintly visible smile or arch of eyebrow to be the most flattering comment  --  no need for an overexhaustive verbal compliment.[/quote]

Most of us aren't there to make conversation. Well, unless you're there for casual sex. (Why can't us str8 guys have such ease getting casual sex, with a built-in nest? Say YES to unisex restrooms! LOL)

bastian: Sorry guys, this creaps me out! I can not stand it when some guy peaks at me. I can not piss when someone is watching me. I guess I must be the only one here that feels what I have been blessed with, is mine to share with my girlfriend. The curiosity thing should have ended back in the Highschool locker room days.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
For a lot of str8 guys, it's a scientific curiosity. Like, "How did this happen?" Or "Is man evolving this way, or is he just an isolated incident?" (I say "Is man evolving this way?" b/c humans are the most endowed primates.)

SizeRulz: I just look at the dude and grin. Some get embarrassed, some don't. I don't even try to hide it anymore. Some places where they have 'horse troughs' you can't anyway - like Wrigley Field or Memorial Stadium at UIUC.