Public Restrooms

two_fister: I'm with bastian...I don't like guys looking when I'm trying to take a piss, if I'm at the gym and walking around naked that's another story, I'd expect people to look. but not whil I'm taking a piss.

PhatOne: Memorial Stadium? Dude, thats in my neck of the woods. It IS a small world...afterall. Well you know what I mean by small...

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Bastian and Two_Fister: if you really are creeped out by dudes trying to sneak a peak at the meat monster while you're taking a whizz, I'll repeat the suggestion I gave to Big_D ... go to a stall instead of standing at a urinal. Me, I don't give a damn if they see my cock. If I did care, I sure as hell got into the wrong line of work! 8)

Puseepopper: I don't mind like the other guys at school looking, but when it's a fat old man... I just wanna knock him out. My bro caused a scene once in the bathroom with this old guy at yankee stadium, but that's another story lol

Finedessert: Hey Pusee: Like your never going to get like old? Like how about like a thin old man? or do you just like to show off to your buddies at school.

Like man have a good day.

Grandpa

Mighty_Joe: How I wish I could pee in public! I have "bashful" kidneys, I guess. I love to look at dicks and don't have to touch, but it's a little strange to stand there and not be able to let it flow. I remember once at a ballgame, a couple of college students, obliviously having a few too many beers, were standing at a trough and one yelled out about a guy standing on the other side of him..."hey look....he's not circumsized!" It got real quiet in there. :-/ ???

da_blissmachine: I get embarrassed whenever anyone gets close to seeing my dick. Usually I go in the stalls, or if i must use the urinal, turn toward the wall so they can't see. I've cought some people still get a glimpse and look back more than twice, but I don't acknowledge it because this would draw even more attention.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
[quote author=Mighty_Joe link=board=youth;num=1035342529;start=15#25 date=11/02/02 at 17:45:43]How I wish I could pee in public!  I have "bashful" kidneys, I guess.  I love to look at dicks and don't have to touch, but it's a little strange to stand there and not be able to let it flow.  I remember once at a ballgame, a couple of college students, obliviously having a few too many beers, were standing at a trough and one yelled out about a guy standing on the other side of him..."hey look....he's not circumsized!"  It got real quiet in there. :-/ ???[/quote]

LOL! Always laughs b/c my ancestors would've made fun of someone who was known to have a short foreskin.

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=Mighty_Joe link=board=youth;num=1035342529;start=15#25 date=11/02/02 at 17:45:43]..."hey look....he's not circumsized!"  It got real quiet in there. :-/ ???[/quote]

Well, once while standing at the pisser in London, I had a conversation that involved the other guy saying:

"Really? You're American? I would have guessed you were from London, just Jewish."

jda01: I don't really give a damn if someone wants to sneak a peek while a take a leak (hey, that's kinda poetic ;D). It used to bother me, but now I just don't care. I'm not gonna not use the restroom because of someone's curiosity.

brad2002: I love it when guys look at me while I piss. I used to be piss shy but got over about age 15. I used to call
it "stage fright". haha. I love showing it off. I love watching guys piss too and am always looking at dicks in restrooms

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
One thing for shy guys: If someone's looking at your dick, and you don't like it, imply that he's gay, and it'll get him off your back. My cousin did this when he went to school off the rez and the kids teased him for being uncut. "Like lookin' at guys dicks, do ya?" "So you're an expert on it?" Works well unless he's openly gay.

Justin: I could see how that could backfire if he was openly gay and you didn't know. ???

SuperHungBull: i love when i catch an old guy with a little dick checkin out my 5" soft pecker....the jelous of sum1 half your age have 2wice the size of dick

jccs: In England people can tell what religion you are when you stand at the urinals I had read somewhere that it had become less common for American boys to be circumsised over the last twenty or thirty years but obviously not judging from some of the comments on here.

giozam76: I don't mind of I catch someone checking me out as i piss. It doesn't necessarily mean that they're interested. People are genuinely curious - including straight guys. You wouldn't believe the comments I've gotten in the locker room from complete strangers.

BTW, I am uncut, and I got a lot of stares in junior high and high school - I mean the size was part of it, but the extra skin was also foreign to most of the guys. Some of them asked me what it was like. I don't know why most American guys still get circumcised nowadays. My mother told me that the doctors kept telling her that she had to circumcise her boys for health reasons, but she never gave in...thank god. Thanks Mom for keeping me intact!

hungpup: i find it kinda cool when guys check me out. Its a cool way to check eachother ou...wheather gay, bi...or str8. I have to admit...ill usually back up alittle and hold it in a way that they can see the entire package.

meathose10: I don't mind at all. I'm just taking a leak - if you want to watch me that's fine. Anyhow , I like feeling admired or envied by some small guy next to me. Lots of times after I finish I just let it hang there for several extra seconds , hands-free.

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
[quote author=meathose10 link=board=youth;num=1035342529;start=30#37 date=12/16/02 at 13:26:06]I don't mind at all. I'm just taking a leak - if you want to watch me that's fine. Anyhow , I like feeling admired or envied by some small guy next to me. Lots of times after I finish I just let it hang there for several extra seconds , hands-free.[/quote]

Interesting thought: Say that guy next to you was well-endowed. Have you been in that situation before (showing it to another big dude)? If you haven't, how would you react?

meathose10: Well, then it would be more of a pissing contest , as the expression goes, lol....I don't go out of my way to "show' it to anybody in a public restroom. If they look , fine - I'll oblige by giving the best view. I've certainly been next to a hung guy before - recently at the movies in fact. We both looked and we both (I'm assuming) appreciated what we saw. It didn't turn into anything where we wagged the shit around and tried to one-up each other or anything. It was casual.