Public Restrooms

bbman27987: well whenever im taken a piss and i see a guy out of the corner of my eye i take a step back and let them look. the only downside is that  i usually get hard when i am being checked out  ;).

Alligator_Jack: im straight, but i love guys to be envious of me, turns me on for some reason, i always give a full view, and if someones bigger, my hats off

ace420: I hate those public restrooms. Guys staring at my dick is not much fun.

Dyer: I love being looked at while i am taking a piss. And i love looking. The worst are those little seperators in the bathrooms.

hugefuckincock: ive never minded guys looking at my cock, im only 17 years old but im packin a nine incher, when guys check me out at a public bathroom, i let them know that i know what theyre doin, i wave it around a bit sometime, i try to walk around the locker room naked at school cause all the guys stare tryin not to, its great bein the biggest in the class

gwilson: Usually I'm kinda nonchalant- either choosing the cubicle, or the urinal if its fairly free; but during the weekend there was a big school party on at a local hotel, with lots of school friends from all different years. Some guys have seen my dick from PE showers, but those outside my class might have only heard rumours.

Anyway, one time I went to the urinal, standing fairly far back (and being a bit unstead because of how much I'd had to drink), and let go. Another guy was standing at the urinal next to me and said, "jesus- where'd you steal that dick.. a horse?".. I can still remember it plain as day.. lol. Can't remember what I said, I think I just shrugged it off.

Coco 8)

kurios

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
ACE 420- As long as someone isnt drooling or being obnoxious why are you so uncomfortable if another guy looks at you when your'e pissing if you are really hung? good looking people, well built guys, big arms, 6 pack
abs, solid butts and big cocks all draw attention. It says you have something worth looking at and probably nothing more.

ace420: You are probably right. Perhaps I have been too worried about people's motivations.

dalton321: I have always stood back and let guys take a look at my cock....because I looking at theirs, too. I've gotten some great cock in public restrooms.

One of the best was a highway rest area restroom near Salina, Kansas. I walked in and a guy was at the urinal taking a piss. I look down at him, but he wasn't pissing...he was stroking a nice 9 inch hard cock.

He nodded his head at me as he kept stroking. I finished pissing and got on my knees and sucked his cock. Was excellent!

shoes: one time when i was highschool i saw a guy with his dick out, half hard, just standing and not peeing - he was basically just standing there showing it off. i was weirded out by that, but also found it kind of funny - i wondered how long he's been standing there?

kind of ridiculous if you think about it :) - loser.

i havent come across people looking at me, but once this older man was checking me out, like twice - after i caught him looking the first time he looked away...

it was sort of flattering but also very creepy.

freeballer_au: Some years ago I also saw a guy with his dick out and just standing showing off his package. I let mine hang free and had a piss. He started to stroke his and stare at mine so I let him have value. He obviously enjoyed looking at me and I enjoyed the piss.
7x5

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've posted before that i am pee shy, so...the urinal isnt my favorite spot.

But, a week ago, in the Cleveland airport, i was checked out by a guy who also had a large dick, and we both caught ourselves sizing eachother up.

I laughed, zipped up and got outta there.

kwame: This past weekend I went into a department store bathroom and seen this dude washing his dick in the sink. I was like WTF. When I came in he pulled up his pants and then went into the Handicapped stall. And it was another dude in there. As soon as he went back in there all you heard was moaning. I didn't know you couldnt even take a piss in peace now. lol

H8Monga: I don't think I'd like to have witnessed any of that. I have more reason now to go before I go. I am not fond of public restrooms... if I am out, I never go unless it's an emergency and thank God I have not had one yet.

bairdoman: Ugh.. worst place for wierd peepers....  

Grossest bathroom, mens b-room in the dining concourse (I think its the ONLY bathroom for passengers in the whole place) at Grand Central Station.  I came in one day and had to piss and got next to this little Asian man, and he just stood up on his tip toes and looked (no aprehension) over, down at my dick.  I really didn't know what to do.... look back at his?  Anywho, I finished quickly and left... too embarrassed to say anything.  Also about GCS, there are wierd bums in the bathrooom... that very day I saw the army dudes come in and drag one of them out.  It was kinda sad... you dont needa get the national guard involved.  BUT WAIT!! He was probably a terrorist... ::)

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
[quote author=bairdoman link=board=youth;num=1035342529;start=48#55 date=05/20/03 at 19:10:07]BUT WAIT!! He was probably a terrorist... ::)[/quote]

The worst kind of terrorist...

The suicide peeper!

Pecker

punk9: The old mens rooms at GCS and Penn Station were the stuff of legend. Stalls without doors, perfect thrones for big dick exhibitionism. Urinals without "cruise control" panels. It was never without its eternal complement of 11" uncut black cocks.

In high school in the 1970s, there was this guy who would jack off with me into the urinals during an afternoon passing period. We had to do it pretty much as quickly as a piss, which wasn't difficult at all at that age, becuz the freaks and smokers might catch on.

meathose10: Oh man - I remember those days! I was up as a tourist from Texas and was shocked. I remember thinking "They should arrest these people!" And then I went back every day , lol...

4wDr:
Interesting topic. I thought there would be more responses.
I usually go into a public washroom and do my business.
If another guy feels the urge to check me out, no problem. He is only being curious.
If the guy is hot, like myself, then I usually step back and give him a better look.
If he gets hard, then I get hard.
I generally don't do anything in a public washroom.
Too risky.
What I don't like is when a guy trys to touch you.
That's going too far.
I really enjoy showing off at a urinal if I know a guy is in a cubicle and enjoying himself.
;)