public restrooms

Jean Deaux

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Like Rugbydude, I can piss anywhere, with or without an audience. When I need to go, it's gonna happen.

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
You are right Nick. There have been guys gawk at my cock while pissing at open urinals. The only ones that bothered me though was a couple of really freaky looking guys. The hot one's got a eye full.

in and of itself, no ... but, I really hate it, and it really weirds me out to have someone stand there gawking at it

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i cannot understand this AT ALL. can ANYONE explain shy bladder, why a man cannot piss next to another man, or wtf causes this?

It's just one of those things, and for some of us it's worse than others.

i could pull it out in the middle of the stadium and piss

I wouldn't be able to do that if you paid me.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
When you gotta go to the bathroom, you gotta go! Try drinking two Red Bulls and a couple shots of Vodka in a bar, and then hold it in all night because you don't want to go to the Men's Room? At least most urinals are individual ones where you could actually rotate or position yourselves so nobody could see you. Some of the others overseas are just one large tank that everyone has to aim for!

Never understood why people would be shy over something like this, especially some of the guys on this board. Kinda ironic that people are open enough to take a lot of pictures of their penis, but can't whip it out when needed in a bathroom.

hairyman101

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
i remember when i was in middle school way back then and the urinal was like a trough and you pissed with others or you didnt. there were no walls around the toliets either. we have become more aware of our bodies over the past 30 years. Go pee!!! show it off!!!!

penisthemenace1

Experimental Member
Media
I don't mind the whole urinal thing. If people want to have a look thats fine too. the cleaning lady at my office is sometimes in the mens room when i have been in there. She always stares at my penis when i take it out at the urinal, to the point where i make sure to leave it out longer so she can get a nice long look. She has even commented a few times on the size of it. doesn't bother me at all honestly.

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Dude! Think about it! Last time it happened to me, it was an old codger, probably over 60, who motioned his buddy over, also looking over 60, and there they were, both standing there gawking! What was their interest? It's called a private part precisely because it has relevance in a very private limited situation ... let's change the scenario --- what if they were standing there watching me chew my food? Again, why would they care? Am I a zoo animal?

patrick222

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Before the all volunteer army ,there were two realities every young man faced. He might get his ass shot off in some stupid war, or somebody might see his dick at a urinal or his bare ass and dick in a gym class . Do the math .

seabud206

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I dont mind at all..I dont stand around after ward but I do have no problem with them at all.......

bigtoad

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
All this talk makes me need to take a leak! LOL
(and Nick- if your a zoo animal, I'd love to come to the zoo....San Antonio guy here....WOOOOOF, buddy!)

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Never had "bashful bladder." I don't care if somebody sees, just so long as they don't take too interest.

Communal showers and the big long urine trough, seem just the natural cost-effective way to go, if there's lots of people all needing to use it at once.

Yeah, peeing might be a private bodily function, but not all that unique from anybody else's private bodily function.

Seems rather ridiculous to have a tiny little "wall" between urnals. "Yeah, I know what you are doing, but I can't quite seem to see it?"

I would much rather they have some better way to keep the wet puddles off the floor?

hoodedbilad

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I use public toilets whenever I get the opportunity. Nothing gives me more pleasure than standing with my cock and balls hanging out of my trousers - and I always make sure my balls are on show too! . I love the sideways glances I get from other curious guys.

I used to have a fairly severely shy bladder, but I pretty much got over that somehow. I very seldom have a problem with that anymore. I even love the trough urinals! The one thing I still cannot do is pull it out just anywhere and piss right in front of anyone just watching me. I've always wanted to try "watersports," so maybe that would help.