Public Service Announcement

hung_big: No, he isn't really :D

I just thought I would let everyone know that his computer is possessed and everything is screwed up on his end. I called him up like half and hour ago and we talked. Tomorrow he's going out for a new computer, so he should be back on this weekend or next week sometime (if he ends up getting it).

I'm going to talk to him tomorrow and he asked me to let you guys know, because he kinda gets the "Where were you" all the time. Lord, even I'm getting them!

So now you know...

CHRIS

jeepwranglerboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't find the topic of your thread amusing in the least bit. My heart dropped when I read that. I know that you intended it to be humorous but it is in very poor taste. I am glad to hear that Nixxy is doing well and I look forward to him being back up on the boards.

hung_big: Sorry, I didn't mean it in that way.

I kinda realised after I had posted it that it might worry some people if they didn't know better, so I apologise in advance.

But do you really think I would have posted it like THAT if he was. That wouldn't be my title, that's for sure.

Nothing can touch Nixxy... :D ;)

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Either way, it was retarded to say he was dead. But does he know the problem? Is it software or hardware?

hung_big: I'm a sadistic SOB :D

But yeah, he knows that the problem is his internet driver. It uninstalled itself and plus his CD burner is broken. He either has reinstall WinXP or buy a new computer, and he figures, it's time to get a new one anyway...so might as well do it now.

Something tells me he's gonna come on the site and be like "Shit, I'm dead? :huh:." ;) Oh Nixxy!

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
You've got to remember, the two had a nasty breakup. Or hung_big thought it was nasty; personally I wonder how nasty breaking up after a week can be, but relationships at that age are faster than a kid with ADD on crack.

hung_big: Wha?

I don't know who your sources were...but I never said that our breakup was really bad. I would say something right here, but I promised to hold my tongue...so...

If you don't mind, check your sources first. I apologised already; I am sorry for the scare, and if you are going to keep harping on it and throwing nasty comments at me than you can go to hell.

And don't be so damn serious, it's only ones and zero's :eyes:

Thanks

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Well, I didn't mean it like that; in general, where I'm from, joking like this is a sign of accepting someone.

hung_big: Oh, sorry :(

I took it the wrong way then...

It's just I'm afraid that I'm gonna get verbally raped by everyone on the site, because everyone loves nixxy (*kiss*)...

But yeah, I thought that last part was pretty hilaraious...it's pretty damn true....

NOTE: I don't have add nor do I do crack............for the most part ;)

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
hung, it ever occur to you that we like you too!?! and giving you (and everyone else) shit comes with the affection around here.

hung_big: AWWWWW...

Thanks *hugs and kisses* for all!

And no, it never occured to me that I'm likable ;)

Sorry for getting defencive before; I rarely do, but when I do nothing stops me :D

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by hung_big@Mar 10 2005, 06:43 PM
Sorry for getting defencive before; I rarely do, but when I do nothing stops me :D
[post=289948]Quoted post[/post]​

So here comes one of those giving you shit 'cuz we love you moments.....

LIGHTEN THE FUCK UP AND LAUGH ALONG ;)

hung_big: *Laughs* ARE YOU FUCKING HAPPY ;)

Lol...thank goodness this topic is getting a little lighter :D

hung_big:
Originally posted by madame_zora+Mar 10 2005, 08:16 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(madame_zora &#064; Mar 10 2005, 08:16 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>*joins others in group hug around hung_big*
[post=289963]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b]

AWW thanks Zora *hugs and kisses for you too*. Lord knows I need some classy, intelligent and beautiful ladies in my life ;) :D

Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper@Mar 10 2005, 08:21 PM
I just chalk it up to fifteen year-olds not being known as the most tactful creatures. Nothing against Chris; time will correct that defect.
[post=289964]Quoted post[/post]​

Shouldn&#39;t you be used to those teenaged symptoms of being inconsiderate, inconsiderate and distastful by now? Considering you work in a highschool... :p

Didn&#39;t I tell you? I was born with that apparent defect. I&#39;m an asshole by nature ;) :evilgrin:

<!--QuoteBegin-yaoifun
@Mar 10 2005, 09:03 PM
Hmmm I was wondering where he went. Looks like I got left out again, as usual.
[post=289980]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]

*Hugs and Kisses for you too* No need for anyone to be left out :p

hung_big: Cruel SOB aintcha? HAHA...I&#39;m with you there though :p

But who&#39;s with me in showing Nixxy some love?&#33; This is for him afterall&#33;

*Huge kisses and hugs for Nixxy*

yaoifun

Just Browsing
Media
Hahaha I try to be chill most of the time, but today is one of my few exceptions, well at least in some aspects. We all deserve our SOBy days :p Living on this planet, we&#39;ve all earned plenty - o - SOBy days&#33;

*Huge hugs and kisses for Nixxy* Come back to us soon&#33; We ALL miss you&#33; :wub: