public sex: what are your limits?

voyeuristic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
For those of you who are into fooling around/groping in the great outdoors, how public is too public? I've been finding my own boundaries expanding lately and it's been really exciting. This weekend I gave head in a schoolyard garden in broad daylight (it was a weekend, so no children were around) and on a residential street at night. I'm also really into touching my fella's cock through his pants a lot on BART (local commuter train), or quickly copping a feel as we're walking down the street, and he often reaches down my blouse when we're walking down the street with his arm around me. I used to be a lot more concerned with getting "caught", but now I'm mostly just worried about getting arrested. I do try to refrain from attempting anything when children are around, but I worry less about some little old lady from Kansas being offended these days. The garden incident happened directly next to a construction site, and I was turned on by the thought that the workers might catch a glimpse of me blowing my dude.

voyeuristic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
_avg_, sorry, but being into public sex doesn't mean I don't offer my services to random men on the street/internet.

Nick - sounds like we're on the same page. I should've been born a gay man, alas.

D_Tilly_De_Toilet

Experimental Member
Media
My ex made a habit of going down on me in public places. It wasn’t something that I was thrilled to do (actually I was scared shitless) but it turned her on so much I couldn’t say no (Besides, there isn’t a man on earth who would refuse a blowjob). There were two times when it really felt dangerous. One was in a relatively full movie theater, it started out just as rubbing me through my pants, which led to a handjob, which led to a suckjob. The other time was while I was driving her home.

I suppose driving doesn’t “technically” count as public but I’d say its close enough. We also got caught during that stunt. We were stopped at a red light (this was in the middle of the day I might add) and a woman in the car next to us noticed what was going on. I told my ex the jig was up but instead of packing up my junk she just looked up at the woman, displayed my cock for her, smiled, and went back to work. I was sweating bullets haha At least I had enough sense to pull over and park before cumming in her mouth. :smile:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nothing dirty or germy: no public restrooms for me! Nothing where I might be exposed to children, or risk getting arrested. That said, I do seem to have a predilection for national monuments and state parks. :wink: