Public Shower Stories

Ha i need to change that percentage. No, I don't regret it. Had the guy been a little less aggressive and it been more of a natural hook-up, I would have had him bent over on his knees in a heart beat. But he was on the hunt so hard it was such a turn off. How many other guys had he done the same thing to? I don't usually come prepared to the gym with safety measures for a random hook-up.

Better check your percentages again. It now says 90% gay 10% straight. :wink: BTW - love the picture of you shaving. I can see why that guy was in to you! :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ClaphamRob

cloverleaf

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Cloverleaf, care to elaborate on any instance or do you just mean in general?
I recall skinny dipping with a two friends on a hike and standing in the water became aware it was coming to attention. I just stayed in the water until it returned to normal. No clue why it happened. It just did... I shower most days of the week for many years at the gym w open showers so I am totally desensitized to being naked w guys.

Reactions: Tibia

inchesofgold

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My gym used to have sauna/steambath facilities (they closed off that section now since it became a Basic Fit). Showers are opposite the steamroom door but blocked by a tiled wall. However, when u have used the showers and walk into the lockerroom you can see the door and the one seat behind that glass door through the fogged glass. Showers are 4 cubicals on each side of a small corridor with doors of frosted glass. Nothing to see unfortunately and because of that actually the main reason why I don't shower at the gym anymore, especially since the sauna/steamroom facilities were closed.

One day I walk out of the showers and instinctively I glance over to the door of the steamroom. A guy is sitting right behind it and the movement is unmistakably recognizable. I stop. Reconsider. And decide.

I open the door. Panic on the guy's face. Early 20's, 15 years younger than me, blond hair and his buddy is sitting opposite him. Both leaning forward with their elbows on their knees to hide the evidence, standing fierce between their legs. Could not see their dicks.

I get in as if nothing happened and position myself in the far corner of the 15 sq ft room.

Silence.

After a minute I tell them: "look, we have all done this. Been there done that so, by all means continue with what you were doing."

No, responds but a guilty smile off course. After two more minutes of awkward silence I decide that three is a crowd and I hit the showers. Before I stand up to manoeuvre myself past them on my way to the door, I ensure my own dick is at its plumpiest so to give them a good view. When opening the door I ensure to advise them to move a bit away from the glass door.

Sometimes I see a guy at the gym that I suspect to be him but I am never actually sure if it is truly him. Only remember him having blond hair and a smooth boy-ish body.

Msmith00649

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I was at my local gym one day after working out (benching, squatting, a normal workout) going into the locker room. I saw this guy who was attractive looking, blonde hair, fit and young (mid 20s) staring at me while I was getting undressed. I didn't mind because it usually happens with anyone. I stripped down to go take a shower. Naturally there were other people taking showers and they didn't mind if the divider was used or not, so I didn't use it. The same guy came into the shower and used the shower across from mine not using the divider. I didn't think anything about it. So I continued on. I started using soap and rubbed my junk and it got a little hard naturally. He took that as a signal and came over to my shower and started rubbing himself. It all escalated from there and we both have each other a good time. He came in thick squirts and it felt really good. Since then we have only seen each other once and started off where we finished. The only thing that was different about him was that he peed in my shower. It didn't make me feel uncomfortable because some people do that. He just peed on me sometimes. After that he asked if I could do the same to him and I replied,"Maybe later." If someone wants me to pee on them I wouldn't mind. Anyway I had a good time.

NEJS

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I was on the swim team and was used to wearing speedos at the pool and being naked in the locker room and showers. My teammates were obviously the same way. Anyway after a few years on a team you get used to it then start to be pretty comfortable with your own body (I definitely don't have the bigger dick; it's average to below) and take advantage of situations where you can get naked often.

Guys and gals who wanted to do lifeguard training would go to a public pool and work with the red cross or a similar group. For the few years I did it, usually a few friends from the team would join. Most of the guys and gals who would do lifeguard training were around my age, some a little older. I knew a few of the guys from my sports team too.

We obviously wore trunks during training, but the locker rooms after training were always an interesting mix of men. There were dudes like me and my teammates, who had conditioned ourselves to let prude behaviors go, and others who weren't. Anyway a guy from my team and I were talking about the training, where we were going to work for the summer, end of school stuff, and we dropped our shorts like always, toweling off, grabbing some shampoo for the shower. We turned around and saw two guys from a different school carefully pulling their shorts off while towel dancing. My buddy Nick nodded his head in sadness and just went over and started talking to them butt naked, an attempt to try to get them out of their shell and show them it wasn't a big deal. Nick was a well built dude and had a big dick, but he wasn't an intimidating guy by nature. We knew these guys from meets in the past but never had long conversations with them. Anyway Nick was just asking where they were going to work and where they were going to condition over the summer, I remember conditioning with one of the other team's guys who was there so I chimed in to help Nick out, dropped my towel on the bench and walked over naked to them too to join the chat.

The guys from the other team had never had an interaction like this before so they seemed pretty intimidated at least at first. One of the guys clearly wanted to use this as an opportunity to break out of his own shell so he unhooked his towel and just started drying off his hair, letting his boys air out freely. He did it right as he could take the conversation, I think it was just a good opportunity for him to take action and break out of his prudishness so to speak. After a minute or so of chatting Nick offered to continue the conversation in the gang shower, we were going to shower anyway. He and I walked back to grab some shampoo and sure enough the other dude who dropped his towel followed us in. I think it was his first time showering naked without a speedo on. I asked his teammate if he was joining but he said he was in a hurry or something. He didn't join us.

When we were in the shower I asked if his team showered naked or in speedos. He said only a few seniors showered naked, most of them stayed in their speedos. I remember saying our team always showered naked, and we wondered which other teams did the same after practice or meets. We added it was good to go into the shower with the speedo, but to take it off and wash it out independent of our body. Nick then added that showering naked at away meets sometimes made other teams intimidated, especially if it was on their own turf so to speak. The other guy from the other school said he was going to join the join the senior ranks the next week and just start showering naked, adding that clearly it's better for a lot of reasons.

Only now in my older years am I realizing I was probably trying to be a little alpha, a little assertive. Nick and I weren't trying to condition anyone, I think we were just enjoying what we could do and trying to show others that they could too. For the one dude, he totally broke out of his shell. When I had a meet that next year with that dude's team I saw him showering naked afterwards, totally comfortable. I think he appreciated that opportunity and never looked back since then.

irontree

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
met a mixed british guy on a trip to the caribbean last year. he was on a tour with us for most of the day.
Slim and tall, didnt seem to have on any underwear from the way his dick was printing out. Ended up in the showers together after.
We chatted while showering, I in my boxers, he in his short pants. I was hoping he took them off. So sorry i didnt exchange contact info.

cock30

Legendary Member
Media
I was on the swim team and was used to wearing speedos at the pool and being naked in the locker room and showers. My teammates were obviously the same way. Anyway after a few years on a team you get used to it then start to be pretty comfortable with your own body (I definitely don't have the bigger dick; it's average to below) and take advantage of situations where you can get naked often.

Guys and gals who wanted to do lifeguard training would go to a public pool and work with the red cross or a similar group. For the few years I did it, usually a few friends from the team would join. Most of the guys and gals who would do lifeguard training were around my age, some a little older. I knew a few of the guys from my sports team too.

We obviously wore trunks during training, but the locker rooms after training were always an interesting mix of men. There were dudes like me and my teammates, who had conditioned ourselves to let prude behaviors go, and others who weren't. Anyway a guy from my team and I were talking about the training, where we were going to work for the summer, end of school stuff, and we dropped our shorts like always, toweling off, grabbing some shampoo for the shower. We turned around and saw two guys from a different school carefully pulling their shorts off while towel dancing. My buddy Nick nodded his head in sadness and just went over and started talking to them butt naked, an attempt to try to get them out of their shell and show them it wasn't a big deal. Nick was a well built dude and had a big dick, but he wasn't an intimidating guy by nature. We knew these guys from meets in the past but never had long conversations with them. Anyway Nick was just asking where they were going to work and where they were going to condition over the summer, I remember conditioning with one of the other team's guys who was there so I chimed in to help Nick out, dropped my towel on the bench and walked over naked to them too to join the chat.

The guys from the other team had never had an interaction like this before so they seemed pretty intimidated at least at first. One of the guys clearly wanted to use this as an opportunity to break out of his own shell so he unhooked his towel and just started drying off his hair, letting his boys air out freely. He did it right as he could take the conversation, I think it was just a good opportunity for him to take action and break out of his prudishness so to speak. After a minute or so of chatting Nick offered to continue the conversation in the gang shower, we were going to shower anyway. He and I walked back to grab some shampoo and sure enough the other dude who dropped his towel followed us in. I think it was his first time showering naked without a speedo on. I asked his teammate if he was joining but he said he was in a hurry or something. He didn't join us.

When we were in the shower I asked if his team showered naked or in speedos. He said only a few seniors showered naked, most of them stayed in their speedos. I remember saying our team always showered naked, and we wondered which other teams did the same after practice or meets. We added it was good to go into the shower with the speedo, but to take it off and wash it out independent of our body. Nick then added that showering naked at away meets sometimes made other teams intimidated, especially if it was on their own turf so to speak. The other guy from the other school said he was going to join the join the senior ranks the next week and just start showering naked, adding that clearly it's better for a lot of reasons.

Only now in my older years am I realizing I was probably trying to be a little alpha, a little assertive. Nick and I weren't trying to condition anyone, I think we were just enjoying what we could do and trying to show others that they could too. For the one dude, he totally broke out of his shell. When I had a meet that next year with that dude's team I saw him showering naked afterwards, totally comfortable. I think he appreciated that opportunity and never looked back since then.

This is great to hear and I've got loads of occasions like this where I've led the way and taught younger guys that it's perfectly normal to be naked in the showers and locker rooms with other guys.

This is great to hear and I've got loads of occasions like this where I've led the way and taught younger guys that it's perfectly normal to be naked in the showers and locker rooms with other guys.

Me too!

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have had a lot of gym shower experiences. It seems to happen pretty regularly with me. I think I must send out a vibe. I work out at 24hour on Post in San Francisco. It has two rows of shower booths that face each other. Guys used to jerk off watching each other all the time. Then one day, they put frosted glass doors on all the stalls. It did change the dynamics a bit, but stuff still goes on.

One of the funniest happened when I noticed this guy checking out my gym shorts while I was working out. I didn't really care. And occasionally I would purposely face him so he would get a good view. lol.
So I head to the showers get undressed and go in one of the stalls. I am showering away and this same guy opens up my shower door, is staring right at my dick and says sorry. I didn't know someone was in this stall. Then he just keeps staring at my dick until he finally closes the door. The problem is the shower doors are frosted. You can definitely tell if someone is using the shower.

So I finish and step out of the shower and start to dry off. The guy comes out and starts drying next to me. The thing is, he had a dick that was pretty much the same size as me. Now it was me checking out his cock. lol. Well he reaches over and grabs my dick. I just smiled, which I guess that was what he was hoping for, because he dropped to his knees and starts sucking me off. I was nervous as hell since we were still just in the shower room and even though we were partially hidden by a tile wall, anyone could have figured out what was going on. I really wanted to try sucking his dick as well just to see if I could take the whole thing since we were so similar in size. But I was too nervous that I would get caught. Haven't seen him since. It would be fun to run into him again maybe some where a little more private.

cock30

Legendary Member
Media
Many years ago when I was younger I was in the opposite situation as well a couple times where there guys showed me to be relaxed. Me and all my mates had a pretty relaxed attitude to nudity anyway as we had grown up together, played sports, swam, sleepovers etc. Anyway one time that sticks in my head a load of us used to go swimming by this river in the summer, there were still a coup,e guys who had a bit of an issue and they went into the bushes to get changed. There were two guys who were probably three years older than us they were the older brother of one of my mates and his mate. Anyway with all the awkward manoeuvres to try and get our shirts off and dry off after the swim, the older guy just stripped completely naked at the side of the river and rung his shorts out into the river. He had a massive dick which probably helped with his confidence, and a great body but after the shock it just made me think...you know what....I wanna be as open being naked as that guy so I followed suit, stripped naked and we all hung out like that for 15/20 minutes until we were dry. The guys were older and more developed and they were just really good examples of healthy nudity amongst mates. Another time I went swimming with my mate and his dad came along. I was really nervous about showering after because me and my mate always showered naked I just didn't want his dad seeing my dick. Anyway after the swim the guys dad was first to get his kit off and I just thought...fuck it...he doesn't mind me seeing him naked so why should I be bothered. All 3 of us showered naked together and dried off afterwards but those two times really stick in my mind.

nicecircjob

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

After all that and no photo of you?

waistbanz

Loved Member
Media
The folks who swim at our community pool are a friendly bunch. Last weekend, a swim buddy and I got out at the same time and when we do, we usually end up chatting it up for about 20 minutes in the showers. It's a very open shower and rarely do you ever see any of the guys showering in their suits. Speedo style suits are worn by a few of the guys too, which is great. Anyway, my buddy and I are showering next to each other in the buff like we always do. After a few minutes, this new guy who has started coming to the pool, enters the showers and is showering in his suit, and is pretty much facing the wall the whole time. We finish up and move to the next little (drying) area which is still part of the showers. I can see the guy is obviously excited by his wood in his suit. We go to change and he had the locker next to mine. My friend and I are still chatting while we change and as the new guy slips out of his suit, he is fully erect and doing his best to hide it by changing as fast as he could. No eay feat due to its size and ponting straight out. I turned to him and quietly told him to relax, it happens to all of us. I also said By the way, its pretty impressive. He just smiled and said thanks.

Prior to going to this pool, I used to go to a popular little gym near my place. On any given day at any given time, you'd be hard pressed not to see a boner or two - no word of a lie. Nakedness throughout the entire change room, showers and sauna. I remember shaving naked at the (2 person) sink one time, and the dude next to me hardened up in seconds. One big mirror so we could pretty much see each other perfectly. Of course, I ended up chubbing up too.I am way over on the side of the city now, so I don't get there any more.

Saw my nephew there once too, freaked me out because I was going into the lap pool and was wearing a Speedo (which I normally never wear around family). A few minutes later, he's jumping in the pool. Wearing a speedo style suit too!

meningreentights

Superior Member
Media
The last time I tried to go in the showers, they were fighting off an old man to keep him from entering. They said his wrinkles would soak up all the water.
I didn't want them to say it to me. So, I skipped the shower.

8THgraderzRule

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The Moderating team found this post to be in violation of the present rules regarding content that is unacceptable;"Discussion of Minors is strictly forbidden, regardless of how innocent the discussion may be."

The content of the post has been removed and we request that all members read the rules and follow them in the future.

Members found to be continuing in the same manner after the posting of this warning, will be subject to further actions and sanctions up to and including reviewing your continued participation at LPSG.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: bigwillywonka

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
It really says a lot that this is even a topic nowadays. Many of us recall being required to shower after sports in school, and the idea that "showering naked" exists as a phrase at all (given that it's redundant) astonishes me.
I belong to a local university gym. They're redoing their lockerroom and have a temporary two-man shower in another room. In a nod to some guys' need for "privacy," they put up a standard curtain rod and shower curtain between the two shower heads. (The room is probably 10' x 6'). Whenever I go in, if I'm alone, I pull the shower curtain back so whoever comes in will see me and I can see him... all very innocuous, of course.
A couple of months ago, the shower curtain went missing and I was able to shower with a dude my age (50's) who kept showing a semi, so we ended up jacking off together. (The shower head areas have a "doorway" which is covered by its own separate curtain, so no one from the bathroom outside the showers could see in.
Recently, I've been tempted to either remove the shower curtain and just stuff it in my gym bag, or, less direct, to unhook the first four hooks so that the curtain can't be pulled completely across, thereby forcing dudes to shower together in view of each other, or to take in a pair of scissors and cut the curtain, which would be vandalism but hey! no service too small for the brotherhood of dudes. I also considered simply knocking the rod down, tho' obviously it could be put back up by gym staff.
Any suggestions? I hate the fact that this "modesty" is an issue, and I fear that the new, updated lockerrooms will ahve individual showers and the days of showering with your buds in college are disappearing (tho' the main gym on campus, must larger and more modern, has ONLY open showers.)