Public Shower Stories

Kallos

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Here's a funny one...

My chiropractor was retiring so I found this guy who turned out to be a great chiropractor and a great guy all around and super nerdy. A happy go lucky type guy who was a total family man doting on all of his children and his wife. As much as he was a family man he had no skills when it came to male friends. He'd try to "High-Five" me and ask where I was going to "hang" for the weekend--it was just awkward and nerdy.

Conversations turned to overall health and one day he asked me if I'd ever done a coffee enema. He then went into a long story about how him and his wife do organic coffee enemas every morning on the bathroom floor together while they read the bible. I've never had to restrain myself so much to try to stop from smiling or laughing. He went on about the wonders of them and how I could do them myself and Walgreens has everything you need for DIY organic coffee enemas! I just smiled and nodded, all the while trying to get the thought out of my mind of him and his wife bible reading on the bathroom floor while doing organic coffee enemas together!

Several week later, I was in the shower room at my gym. The gym that I belonged to catered to wealthy business men who might use the treadmill a bit here and there, but used the gym primarily as a networking place for business. The shower room consisted of 3 Bradley pole showers and they were all full. I am fully soaped up and running shampoo through my hair when I get a huge slap on my ass! I open my eyes and it was my chiropractor at the shower right next to me. Before I can say anything he belts out--super loud so I can hear over the hissing of all the showers--"Have you been enjoying your coffee enemas?" Please God, strike me down now. I kid you not--the whole room turned and looked to see who was doing the coffee enemas! I was mortified. So I--saying super loud--"No, I don't think they're for me." Which his response was, "I thought you'd bought the reusable home enema kit from Walgreens?" Everyone turns and looks again. I don't remember much about the rest of the conversation after saying, "No, I didn't buy anything..." but I tried as fast as I could to get the hell out of there. Come to find out he had a locker three lockers down. While he continued to talk to me I could look past him and see my backside reflective in all the mirrors and right there in the middle of my ass cheek, there was a huge red handprint!

Bxxkid

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Here's a funny one...

My chiropractor was retiring so I found this guy who turned out to be a great chiropractor and a great guy all around and super nerdy. A happy go lucky type guy who was a total family man doting on all of his children and his wife. As much as he was a family man he had no skills when it came to male friends. He'd try to "High-Five" me and ask where I was going to "hang" for the weekend--it was just awkward and nerdy.

Conversations turned to overall health and one day he asked me if I'd ever done a coffee enema. He then went into a long story about how him and his wife do organic coffee enemas every morning on the bathroom floor together while they read the bible. I've never had to restrain myself so much to try to stop from smiling or laughing. He went on about the wonders of them and how I could do them myself and Walgreens has everything you need for DIY organic coffee enemas! I just smiled and nodded, all the while trying to get the thought out of my mind of him and his wife bible reading on the bathroom floor while doing organic coffee enemas together!

Several week later, I was in the shower room at my gym. The gym that I belonged to catered to wealthy business men who might use the treadmill a bit here and there, but used the gym primarily as a networking place for business. The shower room consisted of 3 Bradley pole showers and they were all full. I am fully soaped up and running shampoo through my hair when I get a huge slap on my ass! I open my eyes and it was my chiropractor at the shower right next to me. Before I can say anything he belts out--super loud so I can hear over the hissing of all the showers--"Have you been enjoying your coffee enemas?" Please God, strike me down now. I kid you not--the whole room turned and looked to see who was doing the coffee enemas! I was mortified. So I--saying super loud--"No, I don't think they're for me." Which his response was, "I thought you'd bought the reusable home enema kit from Walgreens?" Everyone turns and looks again. I don't remember much about the rest of the conversation after saying, "No, I didn't buy anything..." but I tried as fast as I could to get the hell out of there. Come to find out he had a locker three lockers down. While he continued to talk to me I could look past him and see my backside reflective in all the mirrors and right there in the middle of my ass cheek, there was a huge red handprint!
Lmaoooooo. This was great!

Reactions: deleted871301

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
Here's a funny one...

That's fuckin HILARIOUS! Now it's hard to get the image of a Bible-reading couple having a coffee enemas. Well, after all, Jesus DID say, "Love your enemas"!

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Once I was in the locker room and this man, for no apparent reason threw down his towel showing off his massive cock, then like piranha to meat all the men ran to him and got on their knees and fought to lick, touch, and fondle his penis whilst he stood there flexing and gloating about how awesomely sexy he was.

Did I mention he came a gallon and covered all 20 or so of his suddenly hypnotized admirers?

Trufax.
so you enjoyed it then?

Reactions: ClaphamRob

daverosser987

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Reactions: chrisrobin

Here's a funny one...

Some shit you just can't make up. This should be in a movie

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Here's a funny one...

Ha, yep, good one, one of those silly remarks that happens when the room goes quiet...
and hey, coffee enema's, not heard of them, had a few others and a golden rinse, that count?

Reactions: OKCLane

hypolimnas

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Here's a funny one...

that is hilarious - great story

kelvinza

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Here's a funny one...

lol and wow, at the same time

royboy361

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Here's a funny one...

I think I would have said.
They didn't have decaf.

lgtrmusr

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Here's a funny one...

LOL - I feel for you, @Kallos. Talk about a clueless dude. If it isn't you, someone's gonna help him learn some manners.

stephenbread

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
every pool in Iceland is the same, wash naked communally before entering the pools
Czechs have same rule too. Warning sign that you must shower naked on communal before the pool area. Same for saunas and steam baths.. Some jacuzzi are shared (by any gender at the same time) and used naked on some gyms..

Reactions: S_Dick

daverosser987

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Czechs have same rule too. Warning sign that you must shower naked on communal before the pool area. Same for saunas and steam baths.. Some jacuzzi are shared (by any gender at the same time) and used naked on some gyms..
naked gyms?! :D

Reactions: S_Dick

Kallos

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
LOL - I feel for you, @Kallos. Talk about a clueless dude. If it isn't you, someone's gonna help him learn some manners.

@Igtrmusr--no kidding! We ended up becoming pretty good friends and while I tried to help him here and there, he just has no swag or grace. There are lots more stories some funny and some just plain sad, but there is usually a good laugh or two out of it all. What matters most--he now can laugh at himself!

lgtrmusr

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
@Igtrmusr--no kidding! We ended up becoming pretty good friends and while I tried to help him here and there, he just has no swag or grace. There are lots more stories some funny and some just plain sad, but there is usually a good laugh or two out of it all. What matters most--he now can laugh at himself!

@Kallos. You are a generous man. Glad you can see the humor and extend some help. Take care...

hockeybro999

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Played sports all my life and there was always a mix of guys who were big show offs to guys who would hide their junk. I think all men have a desire to compare or bond over our bodies in some way but each interprets it differently, not really sure if its a generational thing cause I've known plenty of guys my age who are not shy about it.

I showered with other guys for the first time at football camp. All the counselors were on the high school team, and after seeing them hit the showers I wanted to be like the big boys so I joined in. That first time was awesome, I remember feeling nervous but trying to act confident, talking face to face with the other guys naked, dicks out. I hit puberty like a champ and already had a bush a certified dong, and i got a couple comments from those guys and ever since then I've loved the shower room. I always showered after practices and games throughout high school when i could. Nothing like dropping jock and getting naked with your smelly teammates after practice.

Also my dad and his coworkers have a basketball league, and one time they needed an extra player so i subbed in. We were in the locker room after and they all started to go to the shower room but I hadn't even thought about it. I was the last one left in there and I was about to leave but a part of me wanted to go in with them. I had seen my dads dong a couple times just while pissing or changing or whatever, and we had discussed size in a joking sort of way so it wasn't too weird. And he kind of takes his male pride seriously so I knew he would be proud of me if i showed his coworkers what kind of son he raised and that I was well endowed. So i went in and hung up my towel, and walked passed all of them over to my shower head, dong out. Definitely saw a couple of them taking a look, and i got the impression they were impressed. We all chatted for a few minutes, one of them called me "young buck" lol, and we soaped up and left after. That one definitely stands out in my memory.

cock30

Legendary Member
Media
This is really cool that you were so comfortable and confident from an early age, must have set you in good stead for later in life in similar situations. A few times I had to shower with guys a year or two above me at school and always found it a bit daunting but juatgot on with it as I had nothing to be ashamed of, decent sized cock.

Reactions: hockeybro999