Worshipped Member
Media
tumblr_m6wwkkqv4w1qa5qpio1_1280.jpg

ceejay1960

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Went camping with my Father and showering in open showers when a guy in his 20's comes in. Well my chin hit the floor. It looked a good 9 inches soft and like an elephant's trunk. My Father turned round and not quietly said ' Well we thought we were big I have never seen anything like that, lucky your Mother isn't here'.

hockeybro999

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
This is really cool that you were so comfortable and confident from an early age, must have set you in good stead for later in life in similar situations. A few times I had to shower with guys a year or two above me at school and always found it a bit daunting but juatgot on with it as I had nothing to be ashamed of, decent sized cock.

yeah man, it's definitely a character building experience haha

Reactions: orangeC

I was at the gym last night and a couple of guys who finished playing basketball came to lift. Probably around 18 years old. You could tell they were't really working out, but just playing around/wasting time. They were playing a game I used to play with my buddies where you slap, flick or backhand the other guy's package when he isn't expecting. One guy would go to spot the other on the bench and wham! One would be doing curls, wham! I get done and head down to sit in the sauna, soon after followed by them. They continue their joking, laughing, etc. but I just wanted to relax so after a few minutes I go sit in the whirlpool. A couple of minutes later they come out and get in as well. I go to shower and they are about a minute behind me, taking the two shower heads directly across from me. We started shooting the shit, each of us with our backs to the walls/shower heads, the guy next to me joining in somewhat. After a few minutes one looks at the other and says "HA HA dude, you've got wood!" while at the same time commencing an overhead, open palm, downward power slap. Audible slap. The guy next to me and I just looked at each other like "WTF?!" but the two of them couldn't stop laughing. One of the most unexpected experiences in the showers...

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Went camping with my Father and showering in open showers when a guy in his 20's comes in. Well my chin hit the floor. It looked a good 9 inches soft and like an elephant's trunk. My Father turned round and not quietly said ' Well we thought we were big I have never seen anything like that, lucky your Mother isn't here'.
Love it, its the unexpected that hits you in the eye

Reactions: RSMH

mklpsg3

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
i remember one time when i was camping there was a bath house where you could go and shower. the place wasn't huge but had about 4 urinals and 4 stalls, then had about 4 showers in the back past a wall so you couldn't see back there when u walked into the room. I went in to shower thinking it was pretty empty and i would be able to get a shower with ease, walked in not seeing anyone then as soon as i rounded the wall a hot guy about 30 or so was standing there, he had just came in apparently. we started making small talk about what the weather was like and how our respective trips had been going. then to my surprise rather than going into his respective shower stall that had both a changing area and the shower itself with a door you could clods for privacy, he just started stripping out in the open. I guess i had a shocked look on my face cause he asked if i was cool with him just stripping down as he was hot (which the 100 degree weather wasn't helping) and didn't want to be crammed into the small stall. I told him no and started stripping down too. he got to his underwear and pulled them off revealing a huge soft cock, must have been a good 5-6" or so, again i must have looked shocked cause he then made a comment about how big his cock was and always getting looks in the locker. nothing happened and i finished showering before him, drying off in the open thinking if he was interested at all he would join me, but he didn't. overall just a good memory to have

LittleBuzzSaw

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
When I was in basic training for the Army in 2000, I generally liked to wait until after "lights out" to shower for the simple fact our drill sergeant went home (unlike most others). This afforded me the chance to take my time and enjoy the hot water (at 21 I was older than most of the other guys and needed the recuperation from sore muscles). On very rare occasions, this also afforded me the chance to rub one out as well. Our shower bay had 4 heads along each wall, each one separated by a wall about 4 feet high, with no curtain. Well eventually some of the younger guys "caught on" to why my "old ass" waited until late to shower, so it wasn't uncommon for other guys to come in. One night toward the end of basic, I knew it was going to be one of the times I jerked off, so I waited a little later than normal and when I went in, I purposefully took the last shower stall on the right. About halfway through my shower and right as I started to get hard I heard someone come in and take the stall directly opposite me, which I not only thought was really odd, but I was mortified. When I finally got the courage to turn around (still semi hard), I noticed this gorgeous bi-racial guy opposite me, facing me, and soaping up and stroking his damn near fully hard 9" dick while looking directly at me; and he had a damn nice ripped body. I'm more gay than straight, but I was so terrified, all I did was turn my chicken shit ass around and acted like I didn't see it. To this day I still regret it.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I was in basic training for the Army in 2000, I generally liked to wait until after "lights out" to shower for the simple fact our drill sergeant went home (unlike most others). This afforded me the chance to take my time and enjoy the hot water (at 21 I was older than most of the other guys and needed the recuperation from sore muscles). On very rare occasions, this also afforded me the chance to rub one out as well. Our shower bay had 4 heads along each wall, each one separated by a wall about 4 feet high, with no curtain. Well eventually some of the younger guys "caught on" to why my "old ass" waited until late to shower, so it wasn't uncommon for other guys to come in. One night toward the end of basic, I knew it was going to be one of the times I jerked off, so I waited a little later than normal and when I went in, I purposefully took the last shower stall on the right. About halfway through my shower and right as I started to get hard I heard someone come in and take the stall directly opposite me, which I not only thought was really odd, but I was mortified. When I finally got the courage to turn around (still semi hard), I noticed this gorgeous bi-racial guy opposite me, facing me, and soaping up and stroking his damn near fully hard 9" dick while looking directly at me; and he had a damn nice ripped body. I'm more gay than straight, but I was so terrified, all I did was turn my chicken shit ass around and acted like I didn't see it. To this day I still regret it.
I think we all have one of those stories somewhere, the opportunity presents its elf but we fail to grasp it with both hands because..... and forever after always wonder "what if".

RSMH

Worshipped Member
Media
I think we all have one of those stories somewhere, the opportunity presents its elf but we fail to grasp it with both hands because..... and forever after always wonder "what if".

It's often better to go for it, "no guts, no glory."

Life should often be lived more fully. Instead of a life filled with more regrets. Have more fun, hot, joyous exciting experiences.