Worshipped Member
Media
tumblr_matt6zgjx11qf8mc7o1_500-jpg.342345

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I wish there were more places with public showers! Even gyms are going to shower stalls.
Love it....nice and hard...facing others so they can get a full view and there can be no doubt......I'm hard and it feels so damn good....

SeaGrape

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Reactions: RSMH

teebrew

Experimental Member
Media
Washington (Washington, D.C., United States)
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Let us know what happens please
Recently, I was at my pool just before closing and took a dip in the jet tub. There was an older Asian man soaking that I had seen and showered with many times in the open showers. He started asking me about my swim stroke and how I can improve it. I then moved right next to him from across the tub since the jets were loud. He said he was watching my swim and complemented me more than once on my fitness and physique, which I found very flattering.

The place closed a few minutes later and I went to the locker room and into to the open shower . My new friend was there at the first shower head, so I took the spout right next to him, which I thought was daring. To my surprise, as I approached he nodded and looked right down at my dangling cock. That was a real turn-on for me. I looked down and I was already starting to swell from the base and head, with a tight ring of skin in the middle. I figured if it was going to happen naturally, I should just relax and enjoy it. Within 30 seconds I was fully engorged and beet red, standing about 2 feet from him. I kept my back to him slightly as to not be so aggressive, but several times I did turn right towards him with my cock at full attention. A couple of times I even gave it a couple of nice strokes. The was all very gratifying, because I'm sort an exhibitionist. My friend seemed accepting, but since we both played it cool, I couldn't be sure.

I finished up and I needed to get back to my locker for a towel, as I always go to the shower fully nude. I knew I wasn't going to soften any time soon, so several times I had to shield myself from another guy that was about to leave. I stayed hard as got dressed, I was so horny. My friend was still there when I left, he was still naked as I introduced myself. Purposely, I didn't offer him my had to shake, but was happy that he did extend a hand shake and said his name was Billy.

Billy really made my day with his nice comments, I am so thankful. When I got home, I got right to work and blew a huge, hot load of cum. Perhaps next week, I'll get a chance to tub and shower with Billy again!
I showered with Billy twice more after this original story. Each time it went about the same. We are there after closing and I come to shower next to him. He looks down and I get aroused (not quite as much as the first time) but everybody behaves.

This third time however, he must have been horny, as was I that day. We were showering and he turned to me and said he "went really hard" (in the pool). I noticed he was "showing" more than usual. I turning to him and said "it's good to go hard", as I started to. Soon after I turned the water off, soaped up and sat down in a lotus position to scrub my feet (and play a little). He watch for a minute but that must have been all he could stand, because he turned to water off and went into the handicapped stall. I could hear Billy soaping up and stroking it, no water running.

He was in there for a while and I went back to my locker, but I thought better of it. I went back to the shower area and he came out of the stall, dick soaped up. He had finished. I nodded to him and went right into the stall to finish myself up, which happened right away ;)

Scott6428

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Went camping with my Father and showering in open showers when a guy in his 20's comes in. Well my chin hit the floor. It looked a good 9 inches soft and like an elephant's trunk. My Father turned round and not quietly said ' Well we thought we were big I have never seen anything like that, lucky your Mother isn't here'.

That's huge and funny that your dad just called him out.

derek_restless

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
In a local gym I ran into a friend from church. He was a major vocalist. Gorgeous black man. I went to shower and he was there already showering. I went up to the showerhead right next to him and started talking to n him. We were clearly looking at each other's dicks the whole time. I told him that I was glad to meet up with him and he said the same here. Both of us were washing our cocks and we were both getting hard. His dick was HUGE like a good 9inches. I took his hand and put it on my cock. He grabbed on and started jerking me. I moved into closer to him and whispered to him that I've wanted this moment for a long time. He said me too and I grabbed his huge cock in my hand and was stroking it fondly. We did that for like 30 seconds and then separated because we heard someone coming into the showers. Both of us turned to the shower streams to try was wash our cocks to hide the huge boners. We both calmed down. He left the shower first and then I followed. It was great seeing him at church from then on.

RSMH

Worshipped Member
Media
In a local gym I ran into a friend from church. He was a major vocalist. Gorgeous black man. I went to shower and he was there already showering. I went up to the showerhead right next to him and started talking to n him. We were clearly looking at each other's dicks the whole time. I told him that I was glad to meet up with him and he said the same here. Both of us were washing our cocks and we were both getting hard. His dick was HUGE like a good 9inches. I took his hand and put it on my cock. He grabbed on and started jerking me. I moved into closer to him and whispered to him that I've wanted this moment for a long time. He said me too and I grabbed his huge cock in my hand and was stroking it fondly. We did that for like 30 seconds and then separated because we heard someone coming into the showers. Both of us turned to the shower streams to try was wash our cocks to hide the huge boners. We both calmed down. He left the shower first and then I followed. It was great seeing him at church from then on.
Hot af :).