Public Shower Stories

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
army3.jpg
that's how it should be, naked guys all hanging out and fully bushed as nature intended.
The next generation will be hair free with individual stall - the sight of a hairy cock will bring them out in hives!

darcydampsey

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My first real experience was a couple of years ago in Townsville, QLD, Australia. I was there for a couple of days on holidays. I had been to the beach the morning that I was leaving and went to the men's room on the foreshore to shower. The set out of the room was as you enter, you walk through the change area, then past the open showers on one side and urinals on the other side and the toilet cubicles at the end. The place was empty when I arrived so I stripped off and went to the shower and not long after, a couple of French back packers arrived for a shower (there were only 2 shower heads). One of the Frenchies stripped off and showered beside me while the other one stripped off and fluffed around with his bag. I popped a boner coz I hadn't showered so close to another guy before. Whenever I shower at the beach, the showers are usually pretty empty. Frenchie one popped a boner as well. Frenchie two came in to ask Mr 1 something and noticed the hard cock and gave it a cute little tug. I was getting pretty turned on and being soaped up, I started tugging myself. I looked over at Frenchie 1 and his cock, which was probably 8 inches cut to my 6 inch uncut. He stepped towards me and gave my cock a little tug. I was a little nervous and just froze. So he stepped a little closer and continued tugging my cock. I reached out and returned the favour. I had never touched another guys cock before. It felt nice and hard and had a big purple mushroom head. Frenchie 1 knelt down and sucked my cock after the soap had washed away. While this was happening, Frenchie 2 came in to have a piss at the urinal. After he had a piss, he just stood over by the urinals jacking off watching his friend suck my cock. I found this very exciting and it quickly brought me to climax and I shot my load into Frenchie 1's mouth. Just as I was cleaning up, someone else came in to use the urinals and we acted like nothing was happening. I then finished up, and dried off while watching Frenchie 1 & 2 showering, both with impressive hard cocks. I got dressed and left, as I had a long drive ahead of me. Needless to say, I spent most of the drive reminiscing what had just happened.

ScubaSkier

Admired Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I have many warm memories of gym showers during my days as a fairly OCD jogger. The old Y had a good fitness facility and a very casual, relaxed male locker room. I saw many guys I knew there, and had lots of encounters. One of the fellows I'd see there was my Sunday School teacher (I was very "churchy" at the time, married, young kids, doing all the right things <g>). In the locker room some guys wore towels around their waists, many did not. It was no big deal. Anyway, I'd see my SS teacher during the day (he was a college professor at a nearby school) and we would talk about various things in the locker room. I either did not wear a towel, or would casually loosen it to dry my hair or whatever while we were talking. The guy had a habit of looking down as he spoke, and he stared at my cock fixedly the entire time. And I wanted him to look and might have chubbed just a little but I'm a show-er so it was fine either way. We always enjoyed those conversations and I hope that I gave him something to think about later.

normguy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have many warm memories of gym showers during my days as a fairly OCD jogger. The old Y had a good fitness facility and a very casual, relaxed male locker room. I saw many guys I knew there, and had lots of encounters. One of the fellows I'd see there was my Sunday School teacher (I was very "churchy" at the time, married, young kids, doing all the right things <g>). In the locker room some guys wore towels around their waists, many did not. It was no big deal. Anyway, I'd see my SS teacher during the day (he was a college professor at a nearby school) and we would talk about various things in the locker room. I either did not wear a towel, or would casually loosen it to dry my hair or whatever while we were talking. The guy had a habit of looking down as he spoke, and he stared at my cock fixedly the entire time. And I wanted him to look and might have chubbed just a little but I'm a show-er so it was fine either way. We always enjoyed those conversations and I hope that I gave him something to think about later.

I think there is something very cool about being naked in front of your Sunday School teacher. It reminds me of when I was in school. An older guy from our church was a couple years ahead of me. He was some sort of youth group leader at church too. Often, after sports team practices, I'd end up being in the same locker room as the older guys. I saw this fellow from church naked often. He had a very appealing cock. I would try to get as many looks as I could without being too obvious. Then on Sundays he'd frequently be sitting up on the podium at church along with the minister and others. We tended to sit in the front pew. I'd be almost eye level with his crotch as he sat in one of the big chairs. I have to admit my mind was more on staring at his bulge than on whatever was being said in the church service.

trailerguy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I had joined a gym and saw a really hot guy, I guess he saw me looking because when we got into the locker room, his locker was on top
and mine was on the bottom (as it should have been!) He looked at me realizing that we both needed access and had to undress and said "this is awkward".
I assured him that there was room for both of us as he undressed, I sat on the bench and waited, his cock was at eye level and it was a wonderful dick, a nice happy trail leading to a great patch of pubes and some fine balls.
He had a perfect cock, I masturbated to that mental image more than once.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
* Moderator reminder*
Terms and Rules - Under #4
  • Images of Minors are not allowed. Both the uploading of, and the linking to, regardless of how innocent they are, is forbidden.
  • Discussion of Minors is strictly forbidden, regardless of how innocent the discussion may be.
If this continues to be disregarded, this thread will be closed.

kurt bishop

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

OH MY GOSH this is a great story- But what was his reactions?

D

deleted300444

This story is old but for some reason I never have forgotten it.
YMCA, Cincinnati, very busy locker, steam, gang shower.
Silver haired dude, 40 ish pilot, Long Island accent, often spoke about his wife, and the girls he was banging in the side. Not a super huge dick, but respectable. He often sat knees up, no towel, dick hanging down dangling below, he never ever made eye contact, but was confident, head up, eyes up, looking past people. Anyway, we were showeing in gang and some skinny kid, 22 years old? walks in and asserts his body language to face pilot as he showers...pilot is not looking at 22 year, pilot soaping up...but so obvious to pilot without looking that the 22 year old is there...standing still underwater, getting semi, then hard, fully errect, practically pulsing. The 22 year old was just so brazen standing there full flag errect with arms folded over torso stairing at pilot and acted as if I wasnt there and pilot could see it, in no hurry to finish but pilot just glibbly walked away. Gang Shower Dynamics. Facinating.

Last edited by a moderator:

AdamFin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My gym posted locker room advice. Among them is the observation some people are not comfortable with others nudity (then why I ask are they in the locker room). And the advice observes you should not carry on personal conversations in the changing room. Those should happen in the lounge/foyer they say.. Whoever wrote the advice clearly had not spent any time in the locker room. It is all about conversation among people who know each other. It is not a monastery where silence is a virtue. Locker rooms are not quiet. But if you aren't in any of those conversations (which happens to me in new places or if I go to my gym at different times) nothing stops you from being quiet: But why should those who want to chat be muzzled? I swear this advice is rendered by somebody who has never dropped his drawers to take a shower with his mates. Ridiculous bullshit.

My gym posted locker room advice. Among them is the observation some people are not comfortable with others nudity (then why I ask are they in the locker room). And the advice observes you should not carry on personal conversations in the changing room. Those should happen in the lounge/foyer they say.. Whoever wrote the advice clearly had not spent any time in the locker room. It is all about conversation among people who know each other. It is not a monastery where silence is a virtue. Locker rooms are not quiet. But if you aren't in any of those conversations (which happens to me in new places or if I go to my gym at different times) nothing stops you from being quiet: But why should those who want to chat be muzzled? I swear this advice is rendered by somebody who has never dropped his drawers to take a shower with his mates. Ridiculous bullshit.

I agree. This is where guys are supposed to chat. I have struck up countless conversations with guys while naked in the steam room, hot tub, sauna, open shower, etc. What annoys me is guys chatting nonstop while they're on gym equipment on the gym floor.

normguy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

There are signs in the locker room at the Y where I go sometimes too. I don't get it either. Geez. A locker room is a place to get naked, take showers, use the steam/sauna, etc. If one can't feel comfortable being naked in that sort of setting then I say he should stay out of a locker room. I'll be damned if I will change normal behavior just because some overly-sensitive guy doesn't like being around other naked males. We are so focused on not offending anyone in our culture these days. It is taken to the extreme.

normguy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I agree. This is where guys are supposed to chat. I have struck up countless conversations with guys while naked in the steam room, hot tub, sauna, open shower, etc. What annoys me is guys chatting nonstop while they're on gym equipment on the gym floor.

What bothers me are people who use their cell phones while working out. I don't like to listen to other people's conversations anyway. And if someone wants to gab on the phone that is fine. But why have to do it during a workout? It is like guys who piss at a urinal with their cock in one hand and a cell phone in the other. I don't need to be in touch with the world so much that I'm constantly checking my phone while at the gym or in the men's room.

Reactions: AG08 and Dobbs

RG97

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was at a pool recently who seemed to try to cater for everyone. They had an open bench and hooks for changing and also some cubicles then similarly for the showers they had about six open in a horse shoe then some in a cubicle. In my opinion it is still perfectly acceptable to naked in the open areas of a changing room like this or am I totally reading the situation rong

Reactions: AdamFin

normguy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I was at a pool recently who seemed to try to cater for everyone. They had an open bench and hooks for changing and also some cubicles then similarly for the showers they had about six open in a horse shoe then some in a cubicle. In my opinion it is still perfectly acceptable to naked in the open areas of a changing room like this or am I totally reading the situation rong

In my opinion it is perfectly acceptable and normal for someone to be naked in a changing room or locker room setting. If a person is offended by nudity then I say he should stay out of such places.

Capt Hook

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
For those of you that play around in the steam/sauna, what is the etiquette for talking to the people you played around with if you bump into them again in the locker room or even outside the gym in public? Do you ignore each other and it's a whatever happens in Vegas stays in Vegas situation, or have you ever been stopped by someone wanting to say hello?

hairynycstud

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
For those of you that play around in the steam/sauna, what is the etiquette for talking to the people you played around with if you bump into them again in the locker room or even outside the gym in public? Do you ignore each other and it's a whatever happens in Vegas stays in Vegas situation, or have you ever been stopped by someone wanting to say hello?

Whatever happens in Vegas stays in Vegas

miamirt

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If I see them again at the gym/locker room I'll make eye contact and maybe give a silent "what's up", but if we've seen each other more often I'll say hello or even chat them up.
Outside is a bit dicey so I usually act as if they're a stranger, especially if there are others in the mix.

framch30

Sexy Member
Media

This happen to me while on a family trip to vegas. Guy I had fun with in the spa earlier that day and who knew I was there with my family and heading out with them that night saw me walking through a hotel gaming area and came walking across and stopped me to talk. I kinda brushed off and kept walking but in my eyes he knew exactly what he was doing, I saw him again a couple of day later and told him it wasn't cool as he knew who is was there with etc

bi_todd

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
While on a cruise, I fucked a guy I met in the ship's fitness center sauna. An hour later, I walked by him in the main dining room at dinner. He was sitting next to his gay partner (they were wearing matching bow ties). I had my family in tow. We both avoided eye contact as I passed by.