Public Shower Stories

ScubaSkier

Admired Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
OH MY GOSH this is a great story- But what was his reactions?

I strongly suspect that he was closeted and he put the image(s) into his spank-bank. We had a number of these conversations, and sometimes there were other guys from the sunday school class that would say hello.

kurt bishop

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
guys,
I like this thread. nope, its one of my favorite for all the evasive homoerotic situations.
I have have to say seriously guys, what goes on in the locker room stays in the locker room knowing a secret about a teacher or a co worker is awesome, but let that be the turn on and keep it for yourself. Dont push any of your opinions about what a locker room is ontop or anyone else. Then share it here where others wont EVER be known or embarrassed.

The reason being - 1- The locker room is not a "bonding place for naked men". Yes men are naked there but for the purpose of changing or steaming- not socializing.
2- To many guys get hit on while showering that are not interested in finding dates or friendships from the shower area or from MEN.
3- Ever been approached by unwanted person in conversation sexual or not- aka- the check out line?
4- The locker room is not a place to "show off " your dick. Its a place to undress change steam what ever.
5- Personally I view the guy who " struts" around naked talking to everyone as a creeper. Not the guy who walks to the shower naked, or caries a towel instead of wearing it.

Its perfectly acceptable to carry a conversation to someone you know or just met while lifting or what ever. Its the type of conversation you might have with someone at the checkout counter- its that superficial.
Go in do what you need to do and dont be a creaper- plain and simple. It all goes bad when a guy goes to the locker room with the expectation of seeing straight dick, Gay dick or to BOND with other guys changing.
The locker room a bonding place because you can be comfortable in a guys atmosphere, and respect what happens in the locker room stays there. Its a bonding place not because the other guy is naked and you can see.
Its ironc how many guys are OFFENDED by the towel dance, I just grin and think whatever dude. Seriously, THE GUY DOES NOT WANT TO WALK AROUND BALLS OUT- he has more modesty then you might have.
He isnt comfortable doing it and your opinion of his modesty or thoughts about how everyone should behave in the locker room doesn't count..

I dont know why I made this post- because I love the thread.

Reactions: slipmoisi

bi_todd

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View

kurt bishop

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
... and then @kurt bishop goes on for several paragraphs to push his opinions about what a locker room is.

Huh?

@bi_todd,
This is what i believe to be true of locker room and sociological behaviors.
the statements above are not opinions.

If judging people is your thing - be the best at it.
-------------------------------------------------------------
o·pin·ion
əˈpinyən/
noun
  1. a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.
    "I'm writing to voice my opinion on an issue of great importance"
    synonyms: belief, judgment, thought(s), (way of) thinking, mind, (point of) view, viewpoint, outlook, attitude, stance, position, perspective, persuasion, standpoint;
be·lief
bəˈlēf/
noun
  1. 1.
    an acceptance that a statement is true or that something exists.
    "his belief in the value of hard work"
GOOGLE:
Unlike an opinion, a belief is a conviction based on cultural or personal faith, morality, or values. Statements such as "Capital punishment is legalized murder" are often called "opinions" because they express viewpoints, but they are not based on facts or other evidence.

bi_todd

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
@bi_todd,
This is what i believe to be true of locker room and sociological behaviors.
the statements above are not opinions.
So what you believe to be true are not opinions, but what others believe to be true are opinions. Gotcha - thanks for setting me straight on that.

kurt bishop

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
@bi_todd

Education is the key to understanding- comments 1-5 are facts based, not opinions.

Again, this is the difference between opinions and beliefs. This will be my last comment in this discussion with you.
live and be well my friend.
Thanks- KB

Unlike an opinion, a belief is a conviction based on cultural or personal faith, morality, or values. Statements such as "Capital punishment is legalized murder" are often called "opinions" because they express viewpoints, but they are not based on facts or other evidence.

Google-

normguy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
guys,
I like this thread. nope, its one of my favorite for all the evasive homoerotic situations.
I have have to say seriously guys, what goes on in the locker room stays in the locker room knowing a secret about a teacher or a co worker is awesome, but let that be the turn on and keep it for yourself. Dont push any of your opinions about what a locker room is ontop or anyone else. Then share it here where others wont EVER be known or embarrassed.

The reason being - 1- The locker room is not a "bonding place for naked men". Yes men are naked there but for the purpose of changing or steaming- not socializing.
2- To many guys get hit on while showering that are not interested in finding dates or friendships from the shower area or from MEN.
3- Ever been approached by unwanted person in conversation sexual or not- aka- the check out line?
4- The locker room is not a place to "show off " your dick. Its a place to undress change steam what ever.
5- Personally I view the guy who " struts" around naked talking to everyone as a creeper. Not the guy who walks to the shower naked, or caries a towel instead of wearing it.

Its perfectly acceptable to carry a conversation to someone you know or just met while lifting or what ever. Its the type of conversation you might have with someone at the checkout counter- its that superficial.
Go in do what you need to do and dont be a creaper- plain and simple. It all goes bad when a guy goes to the locker room with the expectation of seeing straight dick, Gay dick or to BOND with other guys changing.
The locker room a bonding place because you can be comfortable in a guys atmosphere, and respect what happens in the locker room stays there. Its a bonding place not because the other guy is naked and you can see.
Its ironc how many guys are OFFENDED by the towel dance, I just grin and think whatever dude. Seriously, THE GUY DOES NOT WANT TO WALK AROUND BALLS OUT- he has more modesty then you might have.
He isnt comfortable doing it and your opinion of his modesty or thoughts about how everyone should behave in the locker room doesn't count..

I dont know why I made this post- because I love the thread.

Nothing wrong with having and expressing an opinion....

RSMH

Worshipped Member
Media
Just a suggestion, while everyone has a right to have an opinion or thought not every opinion or thought must be shared everywhere.

My signature doesn't appear on mobile devices so for anyone who can't read it, basically it just suggests if you don't like a thread you can start one you do like or spend time in one you do like instead of trashing what others like to post, consider spending time and energy posting what you do like etc. There is so much negativity in this world today, negativity about natural sexuality, nudity, being looked at and admired, making a complimentary pass at someone, having sex being sexual, having a fantasy, having a sexy experience, sharing it etc etc etc...Life on earth is finite consider spending time complimenting not bashing nor critiquing other people's parties. Not everybody's parade is for everybody but why rain on their parade? Also, if one expresses to love a popular thread maybe try not to kill it or completely change the successful mood or tone. (There are plenty of roads to go down, consider not running over a street festival just because you have an alternative thought or point of view.)

Further, if there is a public shower somewhere I may use it and call me crazy but be forewarned I do not shower with clothes on, I don't mix up showers with washing machines, lol. But if you do fine. Also I am a MAN, if you like what you see look. I got no problem with that and if you don't that's fine too. And as a freaking real MAN I can handle someone who makes a pass, without getting violent or bashing anyone or calling the freaking cops or authorities like I am a little freaking girl who can't handle an adult situation myself. Public showers were invented by the Greeks and Romans etc and IMHO they had the right attitude about them any where people gather sometines people will have sex. Men and women have sex in parks it happens the popular innocent sounding song Under the Boardwalk is about cute sexual activity between a man and a woman at the beach, stuff happens in life it's not the end of the world wherther it's between a man and a woman or a man and a man. And if you find it hot or not, to each his or her own, like what you like.

Agsin, just a suggestion to consider before posting, "while everyone has a right to have an opinion or thought not every opinion or thought must be shared everywhere."

Now, I will go back to our regularly scheduled programming and just hit the showers here, anyone who cares to join me is welcome or not your choice. Opps, someone just dropped the soap, lol....
Peace be with you all.

Last edited:

RSMH

Worshipped Member
Media
10_493477.jpg

NIMBUS

Legendary Member
Media
Just a suggestion, while everyone has a right to have an opinion or thought not every opinion or thought must be shared everywhere.

Exactly so. I'm getting fed up with constant arguments about semantics in these threads. Few other people are interested - just take it offline and argue with each other by message.

littleguy2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
What I hate is when in the sauna and you and another guy are giving all the signs of more to come but there's a 3rd wheel who isn't participating and you're stuck waiting for them to leave!!
Oh so true and annoying

Reactions: RSMH

RSMH

Worshipped Member
Media
That video is hot I've seen the whole clip. Reminds me of my old gym showers they used to have a 5aside football pitch next door and the team used to come and use the changing rooms/ showers and sauna after a game.
Do you or does anyone have a link they can share to the video?