Public Shower Stories

RSMH

Worshipped Member
Media
16p.jpg

cock30

Legendary Member
Media
I said before on another thread this looks exactly the same way my school showers were. Changing room was on the other side of the wall but the wall was higher so no where to hang towels, you had no choice but to leave it on your bench and walk naked to the showers. 6 or 7 years of that soon got all the lad used to group nudity!
aid

ScubaSkier

Admired Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
@bi_todd

Education is the key to understanding- comments 1-5 are facts based, not opinions.

Again, this is the difference between opinions and beliefs. This will be my last comment in this discussion with you.
live and be well my friend.
Thanks- KB

Unlike an opinion, a belief is a conviction based on cultural or personal faith, morality, or values. Statements such as "Capital punishment is legalized murder" are often called "opinions" because they express viewpoints, but they are not based on facts or other evidence.

Google-
I knew several guys who never seemed to make it out of the locker room and into the gym. Jokingly I'd consider that an "executive workout". They were older, perhaps married, and definitely closeted. Times were different and I did not judge them.

ScubaSkier

Admired Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
One good looking guy, somewhat younger, really enjoyed showing off in the showers. His body was excellent; he was a swimmer. With blond hair, blue eyes, a nice hair pattern and great ass, he definitely turned heads. In the shower, he would notice a guy looking at him and then start to play with him. With his back turned innocently to the guy, he'd slowly turn around part way, revealing a full hardon, and a nice piece of meat it was, too. Of course the "victim" couldn't believe his good luck and would be caught in the game. This would go on for a while with the peek-a-boo cockteasing, while the "victim" boned up and tried to make overtures. But this was all it was, a long tease. I should know, I was one of his captives at one point. The guy didn't do repeats, though, so it was a one time thing. I now see him socially and of course not a word is said nor even a knowing look as he's in a relationship of many years.

ScubaSkier

Admired Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
For years I was a runner and used several different public showers at various gyms to clean up afterwards. If I was on the road for business, I'd find a local Y, pay whatever the daily rate was, and use the running track there. Running was a great way to stay fit and retain clarity. It was also nice to shower with other guys and enjoy the casual fellowship of the locker room. One time I was in Ohio for meetings and found a Y near my hotel downtown. It was an old gym, so the showers were the big open kind, and the locker room was a warren of lockers and narrow hallways. I went at night, after my meetings, and did my stretching, run and then showered. Like a number of these places, there was an energy in the locker room and I sure picked up on it. One guy caught my eye and we appraised each other candidly. I'm no fool so I wasn't about to do anything with him there so I told him that I was going back to my hotel to JO and wondered if he'd care to join me. Yes, it was very direct. He thought that was a great idea and came back with me. We had a nice time and he was on his way.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
* MODERATOR NOTICE *
Do not mention any knowledge of models prior to being 18. Do not quote posts that do. Do not post questionable pictures, especially amateurs. With professional photos, the site at least has some protection, where it can be assumed that the studio did an age check.

Violations of this will result in further warnings jeopardizing the posting Member's account, and the potential closure, or deletion of this thread.

NIMBUS

Legendary Member
Media
That last picture is a still, taken from the Blake Mason "After Hours" series, featuring freelance UK models Luke Desmond, Chris (surname not known), Alex Payne, Adam Coussins and Tony Parker (L-R).

kurt bishop

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
That last picture is a still, taken from the Blake Mason "After Hours" series, featuring freelance UK models Luke Desmond, Chris (surname not known), Alex Payne, Adam Coussins and Tony Parker (L-R).

Share the link?
I have never been good at locating videos on the net.

Thansk

NIMBUS

Legendary Member
Media

kurt bishop

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Reactions: bi_todd

quarter

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
In one dorm I used to live in, the bathroom stalls were parallel to the shower stalls, about 4-5 feet away, so it wasn't uncommon to see guys hang up their towel, then walk to the toilets nude and back. The dorms I live in now aren't like that, as the toilets are showers are in separate areas, but I'll still do the walk naked if it's late at night. I've been caught twice, both with the same setup: I stripped off my towel and hung it up at the shower stall with someone using the adjacent one, then decided to use the toilet. While I was still in the stall, the other guy finished his shower and moved on to brushing his teeth at the sink. I had nothing to cover up with and started getting a semi; I had to pass by the sinks (and mirrors!) to get to the showers, so I just walked out like that, with one hand casually holding down the head of my cock.

The first time, the other guy spotted me and said "hey", and I replied back. I went up to the sink two over from him and washed my hands, revealing my semi in the process, then proceeded to shower. The second time, a different guy was combing his hair at the middle sink, so I had to walk up right next to him naked. I apologized, explaining that I thought I was alone. He smiled and said, "No worries, it's a bathroom." That got me instantly hard, so I bent over a little more at the sinks to partially conceal my boner, then went on to shower. No physical interactions ever took place, but it was pretty hot to be seen naked and separated from anything to cover up with.

bi_todd

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
No physical interactions ever took place, but it was pretty hot to be seen naked and separated from anything to cover up with.
This example really highlights the generational divide. During my school years, casual nudity in a communal bathroom environment was common and expected. Walking naked from the toilet to the shower was no big deal and certainly nothing to write excitedly about. It all makes me feel truly sorry for this young generation -no other way to describe it.

This example really highlights the generational divide. During my school years, casual nudity in a communal bathroom environment was common and expected. Walking naked from the toilet to the shower was no big deal and certainly nothing to write excitedly about. It all makes me feel truly sorry for this young generation -no other way to describe it.

...and apologizing for being naked in a nude appropriate area. It's something I have never done and will ever do. That's like apologizing for being wet once you get out of a swimming pool. Call me an old fart, but I will never understand that ever!