Public Shower Stories

D

deleted142346

It's a shame they have become so rare now. I used them for many years when I was a university student and after as an alumni. Now they have been eliminated in favour of stalls at my university's athletic centre.

I enjoyed my time with the open shower fixtures, sorry they have disappeared, but also thought it was a great name for a drag king.

Reactions: rockmusl1

rooster8

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Years back i lived in Seattle. Golds gym on capitol hill, lbgt area. Showers had glass deviders smoked on top, could shower and watch and be watched without eye contact. Had a guy come into area outside showers , hand in shorts jerking and watching. Another time a black guy with a nice hang was standing outside shower, water running, facing me and grabbing and pulling his cock. Of all the days to leave my towel in the car. Would have been a great time im sure

Tucker649

Cherished Member
Media
Where I swim sometimes, there is a gentleman who is maybe 50-60. I'm 25.
We have showered across from each other many times, I never noticed him peeking til last week.
I was in the small shower area alone and slowly tugging myself. He came in and I stopped.. I noticed a few peeks as I finished washing and a few while dressing.
Maybe I ask him about swimming in briefs? He swims in briefs, I got shorts..

Tucker649

Cherished Member
Media
Where I swim sometimes, there is a gentleman who is maybe 50-60. I'm 25.
We have showered across from each other many times, I never noticed him peeking til last week.
I was in the small shower area alone and slowly tugging myself. He came in and I stopped.. I noticed a few peeks as I finished washing and a few while dressing.
Maybe I ask him about swimming in briefs? He swims in briefs, I got shorts..
I saw this guy again.
I faced him nude and asked if he had a good swim.. He said yes but sometimes feel as though he's not moving quickly enough.
So I told him yeah definitely, that's why sometimes I consider switching to briefs for swimming.. Then we faced each other and washed. He asked about work and I mentioned vacation coming up and that I'm considering going to a nude beach..

Anton565

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love this thread...i wish i had stories like these
I know right!
It takes balls to be likensome of theses guys!

Just having balls isn't enough. There's also luck and an ability to 'read' situations and people. Then you have to have the skills to figure out what kind of move/response would be welcomed. I have friends who've had sex with cops, cable man, etc. I've also heard countless stories about 'Homo' Depot and Lowe's being prime places to meet guys.

OTOH, *I* have never caught even a glimmer of interest from cops, cable man, etc.... Never mind sex. 'Homo' Depot & Lowe's? They're the straightest places on earth for me, lol. I've even tried Grindr and Scruff and not once, not ever, have I found a guy close enough to be in the building. Go figure.

Separate from that, I finally figured out in my mid-30's that "staying within the lines" and "doing what I was supposed to do" would not make me happy, would not please the people I was concerned with pleasing, and basically would not accomplish or bring in ANY of the rewards I was raised to believe it would.

Once I decided to live my life for ME I started being a lot happier. THAT led to me starting to realize that I fit the cliché: If I were to drop dead at that moment I'd have far more regrets for what I didn't do than what I did. Once that tidbit penetrated my skull I found it A LOT easier to to have to balls to do and try things I'd never have done when I was younger.

antyatl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Does anyone else like to tease the guy across from them when you catch them looking at your dick? I have to admit I do it all the time. If I see the guy looking at my cock, I make sure he watches me wash my cock. I start to get a little semi. Love it when they get rock hard and shoot their load while watching me.
I do it all the time! I love to act as if it's an accident that my heart on is caught between my shirt and my belt. I started in high school and I'm always surprised at the type of guys who stare.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I could tell through the frosted glass that the guy next to me was straight up erect. [/QUOTE said:
Your frosted glass is different than mine. Bodies and body parts are blurred and distinct through my frosted glass.