Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
As I mentioned in one of my earlier posts, by Gym isn’t your typical “cruising spot”. However, this doesn’t stop me from letting my cock swing for everyone to see.

Today I hit the gym on my lunch break. Usually around this time it’s a lot of older people, which is great for me as they don’t tend to go near the heavy weights.

After a really hard session, I got back into the changing rooms and there was only one other guy in their. He was an unassuming guy, probably mid 60s, of average build, and quite short. I was a bit let down, there wasn’t anyone to show off to today. So I just hit the communal showers with nothing fun in mind.

About 2 minutes later, said older guy followed me in. His cock was absolutely huge- I’m always objective with cock size, but this guys flaccid cock was about 6 inches thick, about the same long.

He noticed me staring- how could I not? He was starting to chub up. I’ve never looked at a cock before and thought *gulp* until I saw the size of this guy. It was literally abnormally big for both his age and height. As I finished showering, he tapped me on the ass as I walked by.

I regret not getting on all fours in front of that specimen, next time I absolutely will.

Buddie

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When I go to the Korean Spa you obviously need to shower beforehand, during and after your visit.. These showers are open.. There are 4 showers in a row beside one another and there's another room with 8 shower heads.. 4 online wall and 4 directly across, so when you're showering there could be someone right behind you only 2 feet away.. It's so tight then when you need to walk out you have to squeeze by so not to bump the guys on the way out..

It's nice to shower so close to one another because I can show off a bit.. I really clean myself slowly and seductively depending on who's there and if they're hot.. But I usually just do it for anyone that's paying attention to me and checking me out real good.. It's always hot when someone is just staring because they think I'm hot.. I'll slowly rub around my shaven cock and balls and suds them up real good.. I'll stick my ass out and soap it up good as well.. Some guys will just steal glances while others will stare and if we have eye contact I'll just smile or not react which means I'm cool with them looking..

I've had guys moan when I bend over or just sure directly at my cock which can get a bit hard but not fully while I'm soaping up and stroking a bit.. I'll have guys leave the stall area and lightly touch my ass as they walk by.. Seems like an accident but it's not.. And sense I don't flinch they might return to continue.. Of course they might graze my ass again and apologize or put their hands on my shoulders as they squeeze by.. One time a guy walked by me like you're walking through a movie theater aisle sideways and his cock rubbed against my ass.. That was sexy and daring.. I ended up sucking his cock in the sauna..

Once I just arrived and was showering and an older guy (60's) was loving my bod and asked if he could, "touch it".. I said sure but had to really be on the lookout because guys are walking around and not everyone is there to get off, obviously.. He grabbed and stroked a bit and I did get hard and he loved my cock.. I told him I just arrived and would be there for a while.. He was a bit bummed because he was on his way out..

The showers are fun to show off but the real action is in the saunas..

What part of California you have Korean spas? We have three spa I know of in New Jersey.

waistbanz

Loved Member
Media
After morning swim today, had a major chub come on. Showers completely open and we all shower in the nude. Only one other swimmer in there with me and we're pretty good buds - talk about sex often. I was about an inch or two from being at full mast with nowhere to hide. He didn't say anything but it was pretty obvious, and I could see him catching the odd glance while he was towel drying and I was rinsing off. I think the second time he looked, he was probably verifying what he thought he saw. Toweled off, got changed and that was it.

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was at the gym late one night, getting undressed, and two young guys came into the dressing room. The rest of the locker room was empty. I thought I caught one of them sneaking a peek, but not sure. Anyway, I head to the shower and a few minutes later the two guys show up. both of them take the shower across from me, but were very careful to face away from me as they removed their towels. I am thinking, nothing to see here, and just continued with my shower. All the sudden, the guy directly across from me turns around and faces me. HIs dick was rock hard. He starts stroking it right in front of me. Didn't expect that at all. His friend sees me watching and peeks around the wall dividing his shower from his friends and sees him jerking off. Without any hesitation, he grabs his dick and starts jerking off as well. I wondered if these two guys jerk off together often or did this just kind of happen.

I think it would be impolite to not join in, so I start jerking off with them. All three of us shot cum across from each other. You never know what might happen in the shower.

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks for all the likes on my shower post. I could tell you a hundred stories about stuff just happening in the showers. It has been like that since I was a kid. Maybe I give off some kind of vibe that lets guys relax around me while I am showering.

I just got back from the gym and, yeah, I have another story to tell you. I go into the shower. There is this really fit black guy across from me facing the wall. Of course I am thinking to myself, I wonder if he has a BBC. Eventually he turns around and yeah he has a big dick. Not huge. I am bigger than him. But maybe he is a grower and could still have a huge cock. The whole time this guy is shaving, like his whole body shaving. He must have been reading my mind because his dick starts to get hard. He is still shaving, pretending like nothing is happening. His dick bouncing as it reaches full mast hard on. I am thinking, damn, this guy is hard, knows I can see everything. and seems to care less. The whole time he is not really paying me any attention to me.

Then, he just looks at me and starts dancing for me. Yeah he is putting on a show, with his hard dick bouncing in front of him. Ok, this is turning me on. My dick is now getting hard. I grab it and give it a couple of strokes. He then starts posing for me. Flexing his muscles, in body building poses with his dick sticking straight out. He definitely liked teasing me. I am now stroking my cock and he starts doing the same. It was fuckin hot. Then the inevitable. Some guy walks in, we turn and face the shower. Show over. But damn it was fun while it lasted.

Uta3392

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
After morning swim today, had a major chub come on. Showers completely open and we all shower in the nude. Only one other swimmer in there with me and we're pretty good buds - talk about sex often. I was about an inch or two from being at full mast with nowhere to hide. He didn't say anything but it was pretty obvious, and I could see him catching the odd glance while he was towel drying and I was rinsing off. I think the second time he looked, he was probably verifying what he thought he saw. Toweled off, got changed and that was it.
Any updates?

slipmoisi

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay