Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Once i went to Ottawa bathhouse, it was my first time to go there. I got my key and cloths off, walked around to see the place and guys. It is my fun when i visit a city for sure have to see the bathhouses. This was the only one in the city, small, not many guys, there were 6 or 7 guys over 60 that were not my type. I usually walked naked with no towel around. I checked rooms, dry and wet sauna almost empty. So i went to locker room area and lay on my back on the bench and closed my eyes and thought this place is waste of time and money, i felt someone is playing with my cock, i opened my eyes and saw a slim guy around 60 wants to suck me, i liked his skinny body so got fully erected. When he was sucking me the others guy came to us , something that is usual in bathhouses, when my guy got tired another guy came and sucked to cum. Then i went to take a shower with the skinny guy together. Good fun

tommy01603

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I may have missed opportunities also -- but never had the guts to make the first move. Or more importantly, questioning whether I was being given a signal or was it all my imagination. Acting on what you might have thought was a signal of approval could have severe consequences if it was not a signal of approval. Thus, I think I may have missed a lot of opportunities. I would rather have someone else make the first move -- for me it seems safer that way.

steamyman

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I used to swim and go to proper Turkish baths with a few straight friends - we were all fully naked in open showers and in the steam/sauna (on men only sessions) and they loved it too. Sometimes we'd just call each other up and say 'wanna get naked tonight?' and we'd head to the baths. Never sexual - just good mates hanging out naked.....sometimes we got semis depending on the conversation but there was never any weirdness between us. Totally relaxed. I loved it.

batnballs67

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Serious question, but do straight guys even enjoy open showers? There’s lots of gay experiences written on the forum. So is it just gay guys who enjoy them while straight guys just put up with them. Interested in people’s thoughts.
I enjoy them and I think a lot of other straight guys do, too. I enjoy being naked and there aren't that many places that a married guy with a family at home can be nude outside their own bathroom or bedroom. I enjoy being there with friends, too. The openness has resulted in a closer relationships with some of the friends that have been in the showers with me. The guys I've talked to admit to being curious about what their friends are packing and will take a peek if they have a chance. My friends just haven't gawked.

thickoneinLA

Superior Member
Media
Los Angeles, California, United States of America
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
When I was in college, I used to swim nearly every afternoon in one of the many Olympic-sized campus pools. They took swimming seriously there. After doing laps, I'd go back to the gym where the showers were all open. Dozens of them. This was an enormous university. One day, I'm toweling off by the lockers and no one was around. Out of the corner of my eye I notice something. Motion. I glance up toward the showers, where I had a great view of a young guy stroking his very hard and enormous cock. He was soaped up, stroking, and staring right at me, beckoning me... I looked away quickly and dressed as fast as I could. Biggest regret of my life. If I had it to do over, I would have gone into the shower with him, sucked him, stroked him and taken him back to my dorm room and started a lifetime of great gay sex. Regrets.

drainedmt

Legendary Member
Media
Two true stories, both at men's spas.

I went to a spa with my buddy. We split up since we tend to do our own thing. After a while I saw this attractive but familiar-looking guy. Turns out it was this guy I met at a friend's wedding a few months back and drunkenly hit it off with. We were extremely flirty at the wedding but I had carpooled with friends and at the end of the night I had to leave with them (kinda obscure mountain venue). I was bummed I lost touch with this guy but he had hit me up on Grindr while at the wedding (I didn't know since I had no reception). We had talked a bit afterwards and I always wanted to hook up with him but felt embarrassed because we were drunk (and he is way out of my league). So he walks towards the shower toweled. His back is facing me and he extends his right arm to turn on the shower. He takes off his towel and turns towards the water and I can't believe my eyes. He has this giant 8" boner.

My buddy plops down next to me and I tell him to check out the guy at the shower, explaining the back story. My buddy is like, "yeah his cock is huge. I barely fit it in my mouth." I got SO MAD. Here I was trying to gather enough courage for months to meet this guy and my buddy had him in five minutes. Anyway I was upset and almost left in anger lol.

Second story I mentioned in another thread. Different spa. Two straight guys, one late 40s and one in his 50s (I wouldn't have believed it since his body was so insane). Just really comfortable being naked around each other. They'd alternate between the sauna and the nearby showers and ultimately the 50-year-old just stopped closing the shower door (since it would a pretty quick rinse/cooldown). His 40-year-old who had an equally insane body joked to his friend about how confident he was to leave the door open and several times just stood and watched his buddy shower. Nothing gay at all (trust, I tried to suss it out). I always thought that was so hot.

HungInOC

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Newport Beach (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Two true stories, both at men's spas.

I went to a spa with my buddy. We split up since we tend to do our own thing. After a while I saw this attractive but familiar-looking guy. Turns out it was this guy I met at a friend's wedding a few months back and drunkenly hit it off with. We were extremely flirty at the wedding but I had carpooled with friends and at the end of the night I had to leave with them (kinda obscure mountain venue). I was bummed I lost touch with this guy but he had hit me up on Grindr while at the wedding (I didn't know since I had no reception). We had talked a bit afterwards and I always wanted to hook up with him but felt embarrassed because we were drunk (and he is way out of my league). So he walks towards the shower toweled. His back is facing me and he extends his right arm to turn on the shower. He takes off his towel and turns towards the water and I can't believe my eyes. He has this giant 8" boner.

My buddy plops down next to me and I tell him to check out the guy at the shower, explaining the back story. My buddy is like, "yeah his cock is huge. I barely fit it in my mouth." I got SO MAD. Here I was trying to gather enough courage for months to meet this guy and my buddy had him in five minutes. Anyway I was upset and almost left in anger lol.

Second story I mentioned in another thread. Different spa. Two straight guys, one late 40s and one in his 50s (I wouldn't have believed it since his body was so insane). Just really comfortable being naked around each other. They'd alternate between the sauna and the nearby showers and ultimately the 50-year-old just stopped closing the shower door (since it would a pretty quick rinse/cooldown). His 40-year-old who had an equally insane body joked to his friend about how confident he was to leave the door open and several times just stood and watched his buddy shower. Nothing gay at all (trust, I tried to suss it out). I always thought that was so hot.
That sounds very hot... loving it. :)

Squirrel1

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Anyone know of any open showers at gyms/pools in Toronto?
Ontario is still in phase one openings only. I believe gyms and pools are going to be phase three. The way things are going, that might not be until August or September.

Anyone know of any open showers at gyms/pools in Toronto?

Adelaide Club (requires a very pricey membership). I went in a few years ago on a guest pass.

Grosvenor Y. I’ve only seen pictures - never been there.