Public shower

Growing123

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
This is a question for genuine straight men, not those who identify as "straight men who like to have sex with other men".

Would you masturbate in a public shower? And if so why? Is there some degree of homoerotica knowing that there are other men around? Or is it purely because it is public yet done without anyone knowing?

Reactions: Gj816 and Hatt_101

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Would you masturbate in a public shower? And if so why? Is there some degree of homoerotica knowing that there are other men around? Or is it purely because it is public yet done without anyone knowing?
I am 100% straight, heterosexual, and only interested in women. There is no way would I masturbate in a public shower, even if I was in a private stall. Having other guys around? Makes my zero percent interest in doing it go to negative!

nicnic

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'll admit I've jacked quickly in a gym shower stall - I had a boner that just wasn't going to go away on its own. But I was discrete and cleaned up after myself. No harm done. In an open shower situation, it would be disrespectful to the others there, or the kids who might walk in. It's a hot fantasy, but not something I'd likely do in real life.

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Lets presume a straight guy goes to a gym, not a hook up gym. There is a good chance someone would see the action, be totally turned off and report the masturbator, to the gym operator. Having ones membership revoked, because of non dues payment; or not following the rules of wiping off the equipment after one is done is one thing. But to get kicked out for public wanking would be a low point even for many LPSG members :)

Ro

jcbpltn

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Yes I've wanked at the gym showers. In fact I knew people saw and heard me, and I found that hot. I often free ball at the gym, letting people know I'm hung. After a workout I get so horny, need to release. Here's me in the gym shower

Attachments

Sherwood D. Likelym

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yes I've wanked at the gym showers. In fact I knew people saw and heard me, and I found that hot. I often free ball at the gym, letting people know I'm hung. After a workout I get so horny, need to release. Here's me in the gym shower
img_3106-jpg.1204088

Would be great to observe ... ....

This is a question for genuine straight men, not those who identify as "straight men who like to have sex with other men".

So are you insinuating that men whom identify as gay or men that may identify as as something other than straight but like to have sex with other men; all hang out at showers just to masturbate in public?

Just my opinion, but I think most reasonable or rational males regardless of their sexual preference will not masturbate in a public shower.

Congratulations I believe are in order to you as you have managed to ask a question that probably offend males in general regardless of their sexual identification.

...and to my friends that managed to sneak their cock pics in, props to you as well for your bad taste.

jcbpltn

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
So are you insinuating that men whom identify as gay or men that may identify as as something other than straight but like to have sex with other men; all hang out at showers just to masturbate in public?

Just my opinion, but I think most reasonable or rational males regardless of their sexual preference will not masturbate in a public shower.

Congratulations I believe are in order to you as you have managed to ask a question that probably offend males in general regardless of their sexual identification.

...and to my friends that managed to sneak their cock pics in, props to you as well for your bad taste.

Aw sorry grandpa. 6inches huh? This is a forum for people with large penis', not tiny wrinkling ones.

Aw sorry grandpa. 6inches huh? This is a forum for people with large penis', not tiny wrinkling ones.

Oh, I am sorry I noticed your not verified or anything else because you're a troll.

Yes my cock is legitimately 6 inches, unlike your non verified cock, which means...your probably 5-ish.

So dickless you should also notice the requirement to post here is at least 80% straight which clearly you miss.

I guess now I know who does hang out whacking off in showers (that would be you troll).

The only large penis showing here is the one which your fucking brain resides in you big dickhead.

PS your probably not sure who your dad is so I recommend you show some respect when addressing your elders.

Growing123

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
This thread does not need to get so offensive.

My question concerned people privately masturbating behind closed shower partition and not exposing themselves. I wondered why a straight man might do this if he decided to do it and whether it was just for release purposes or was homoerotic in some way. Just a question not an attack6inchcock on anyone's sexual preference.

This thread does not need to get so offensive.

My question concerned people privately masturbating behind closed shower partition and not exposing themselves. I wondered why a straight man might do this if he decided to do it and whether it was just for release purposes or was homoerotic in some way. Just a question not an attack6inchcock on anyone's sexual preference.

No offense taken from you, but I think the question would have been better served in the Ask a Man question, as opposed to projecting it strictly onto a straight audience as though that demographic is solely responsible for questionable behavior.

I do take offense to other people that try to paste their dick pics into every thread that opens, as well as following up by turning it into a name calling shit show.

I singled no individual out but made the general comment to try put some sense into their head regarding the action.

If someone fucks with me by name however, I am fine with returning the favor.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My question concerned people privately masturbating behind closed shower partition and not exposing themselves.
In your original question, you did not reference "privately masturbating behind closed shower partition and not exposing themselves" but just masturbating in a public gym shower. Even today, there are open gang showers in many gyms, and only recently have I started to see private stalls in newer facilites.
I wondered why a straight man might do this if he decided to do it and whether it was just for release purposes or was homoerotic in some way.
I agree that Ask a Straight man is the wrong forum if you want responses to the "homoerotic" part of your question. 100% Straight men are not interested in guys in any way, and that has been asked and answered about 63,234 times in this forum. Maybe more! :D

Growing123

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I did specifically want to know about straight men. It wasn't for titillation either but genuine curiosity as to why some straight men might masturbate behind closed doors ( sorry for not stating that in original post ). I am also not trying to ascribe negative characteristics yo straight men. However I have heard about some straight men specifically pleasuring themselves privately in public venues so was posing the question as to why (I know why non-straight men do it).

So no intention to insult anyone. Hopefully some straight men can inform. Ok phew!!

Reactions: Sherwood D. Likelym