Public Showers

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by Imported, Mar 11, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

nwestaway: So I have just moved and I have started swimming at a local swimming pool. After swimming I went into the change room and notice that the guy who was swimming beside me had also finished and is also going to the change room. He is around his late 30's nice build and nice bulge but nothing extraordinary. So I go to shower and he comes to the same area and uses the shower at the other end of the row (about 6 in row) then he removes his speedo and he has the biggest dick I have ever seen. I am about average being 4in soft and 6 1/2in hard but this guy must have been about 6in and thick, but the suprising this was as he soaped himself up and he was stroking it a little he stayed totally soft and it must have grown to about 8in. I had to turn off the hot water and have a cold shower so I didn't get too excited.

I have 2 questions:

Have you ever been suprised at a guys size after checking out his average or mall bulge?

and

Are most big guys able to stay soft and gain alot of size?

Nick.

2. txquis

Gold Member

I'm like that guy...
    I'm a grower.
    My flaccid dick is about 4.5 inches or maybe a bit more.

It grows to a fat 8,
    so what i have sometimes heard from partners is, "I had no idea"

....and...once it hits warm water, or i think of something that arousses me....or hell, when the wind blows, it will lengthen quite a bit....like when you have a "semi"...not totally hard. I can get to my hard length, but still be hanging down quite a bit.

3. Imported

Gold Member

Donk: [quote author=nwestaway link=board=youth;num=1047428968;start=0#0 date=03/11/03 at 16:29:28]
    Have you ever been suprised at a guys size after checking out his average or mall bulge?

and

Are most big guys able to stay soft and gain alot of size?
    .[/quote]

Well, I have an example of just the opposite. This guy I used to know (we weren't really friends, just acquaintances) He always wore jeans and showed a sizable bulge in them. We worked out at the same gym but I only saw him shower there once. Turns out he had huge balls but a small dick. His penis was only about 2" or so soft, and skinny. (Meanwhile, he probably was also surprised by seeing my penis since I usually wear baggy khakis and don't really show a noticeable bulge.)

As to your other question, my penis is normally about 7" when fully soft. When I get semi-erect it stretches out to about 9" and still flops around and probably looks soft to anyone who is looking at it.

4. Imported

Gold Member

shoes: maybe its usually around 8in soft... shrinkage, you know...

5. Imported

Gold Member

whng9: I normally hang 5.5 to 6" soft, growing to a bit over 8.5 fully hard. However, hot rooms, hot water etc can leave me up to 7" looking completely soft. In the summer, in shorts and no underwear, I am at that 7" mark most of the time. Helps get the girls!

6. Imported

Gold Member

hung: This area, the showers after gym class, are also interesting times for young boys growing up. We all have the opportunity to compare and learn from each other. Yes, I was the "Bull in the China Shop" so I did not have any grief about being singled out as being a small boy. I felt some grief about my title, but privately I had to admit that I enjoyed it. Yes it was teasing, but it was also envy.

As we all grow older we realize that such problems are not all that important in the overall scheme of things; but I can certainly appreciate my endowment. I still enjoy it.

7. Imported

Gold Member

SpeedoGuy: I can remember a time after a swim workout I was showering in the men's locker room. I was the last one in the pool facility before it closed for the night. While I was soaping off under the warm shower spray I grew to a rather bulky flaccid size due to the feel of the warm water and soap.

As chance would have it, the teenager lifeguard girl started preparing to secure the facility for the night. She was supposed to verbally call out a warning before entering the men's shower. Maybe she actually did this but I didn't hear it due to the shower noise and water in my ears. All I know is that she wandered in on me while I was dangling there in full glory. We were both surprised by each other's sudden appearance but since I had shampoo lather on my face I faked like I was soap blind and I didn't react to her presence. Keeping my eyes shut, I decided to let her have a good look if she wanted to. I just kept lathering myself innocently in the stream of water.

I actually expected her to scoot out of there like a bat out of hell but, as I had hoped, she took a good long look down at me before slowly backing out. Flattering. I never let on that I knew she had seen me in the raw.

8. elrond

elrond Member

Albums:
    I'm a grower... but not that great; from 5 inches soft to just under 8" hard. And it really doesn't look good in pictures. And it's skinny. I just like looking at the "show-ers" who dangle 7 or 8 totally soft in warm weather. My older brothers were both like that if I remember right. These gym shower stories get me so hot for some reason.

Draft saved Draft deleted