Public Showers

dcjohnny

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by Jason@Aug 16 2005, 02:34 PM
Well guys, ever got an unwanted boner in a public shower? How common is this for guys? Is it something which mostly happens to gay/bi guys?
[post=335964]Quoted post[/post]​

What an interesting spread in the responses! It only happened to me once, in 7th grade, just at the onset of puberty. Some pre-pubescent asshole pointed it out to everyone in the shower room. I was unaware of it until that moment. But it freaked me out so badly that from then on through most of college I avoided public showers like the plague whenever I could get away with it, all for fear of it happening again. And I was sure it would happen again, because even then I was already scoping out other guys, especially the “big” boys.

Another related aspect (revealed in the poll results) that interested me: I’ve never seen more than a “semi” in public showers, and yet erotic fiction, especially gay erotic fiction, is chock-full of publicly displayed hards-on. And, as I say, the poll results seem to ratify that they aren’t just the stuff of fantasy.

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Originally posted by Workoutguy10+Aug 16 2005, 02:07 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Workoutguy10 &#064; Aug 16 2005, 02:07 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Jason@Aug 16 2005, 06:34 PM
Well guys, ever got an unwanted boner in a public shower? How common is this for guys? Is it something which mostly happens to gay/bi guys?
[post=335964]Quoted post[/post]​

I have worked alot at the Gym, and yeah, I have had semi&#39;s, from showering, or even having other guys looking me over and them foaming up a bit too long and washing off thier dicks while looking at me or other guys coming in and out of the showers. I live near San Francisco, so there are lots of guys in the shower who have total hardons and are doin&#39; whatever they want in the back shower stalls.

To see a nice built hung guy come in and shower off, and the water be running off the end of hid long hang is as nice to watch as him working out his biceps or chest, in my opinion.
[post=335971]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Workoutguy, that visual took me right to the woodland.

2big

1st Like
Media
in junior high, i was required to shower with everyone after PE. up until then, i had no idea i was quite larger than the other guys. on the first day, when a few select guys noticed me, they quickly made comments and pointed and made everyone else notice how large i was. this made me quite nervous and unfortunately, i got hard. that was quite possibly the most embarassing moment of my life. 30-odd guys from my class saw me standing in the shower with a full hard-on. i was probably over 10 inches at the time. that moment started the torment i would receive all through junior high and high school. i always thought it strange that when people drew attention to my dick, it got hard. to this day, i wish it wouldnt have gotten hard, because i received tons of crap and practical jokes all because of my size.

scottsimms

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Unfortunately, this thread confirms a suspicion I&#39;ve had for most of my life that most people are sheep or little lost lambs, too easily swayed and concerned by what other people think, with no mind of their own. To think that someone would change their behavior due to the insecure tauntings of stupid-assed teens is too depressing to even contemplate. Sad, sad, sad.

indianaman_04

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by scottsimms@Sep 6 2005, 10:26 PM
Unfortunately, this thread confirms a suspicion I&#39;ve had for most of my life that most people are sheep or little lost lambs, too easily swayed and concerned by what other people think, with no mind of their own. To think that someone would change their behavior due to the insecure tauntings of stupid-assed teens is too depressing to even contemplate. Sad, sad, sad.
[post=341181]Quoted post[/post]​
BRAVO&#33; BRAVO&#33;