Public Swim Briefs for Well Endowed

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
So, the BF and I were having a discussion at our Furry convention this weekend. We wanted to go into the pool at the hotel, but didn't have swimwear or trunks. I had suggested he wear his Andrew Christian skivvies to the pool, but it's also a shared pool with families, and once those AC's are wet...well.. you get the idea.

Does anyone have experience with Swimsuit "Briefs" that have a bit of a pouch in the front that won't squash our cocks flat?
We don't want anything obscene, just something that looks hot, but not where it would send the parents running. I like the drawstring style just because it looks like a swim trunk, not a pair of sexy underwear.
I checked Andrew Christian, but the price is in the neighborhood of $75 up.
I'm willing to buy a decent quality pair, but hate to dump big coin on something that squashes us flat.

Any product recommendations are appreciated.

D

deleted660712

Try looking on amazon for some AC at a good price!

jjslpsg

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I own several pair of Andrew Christian swim briefs. They don't squash the package and you will probably like them. Depending on the material they can be more or less revealing. Generally the nylon is more revealing and the other materials are less revealing.

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight