Public urinals

bigguy7

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
A bloke walked in while I was pissin' and took the urinal right beside me in a row of five urinals. He took his sweet arse time pulling out his cock and pissing but didn't even bother to look my way.

I'm curious 'bout you guys, given your rods get plenty of looks...

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
When I go to the pisser, it's to piss, not to socialize or see the sights. I take it for granted, though, that not all the pissers in there are as practical as I am.

So, what? Glances, or even stares, at my tool have never hurt it in the men's room any more than in the shower or sauna.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
I think glances are typical. I don't mind if people look as long as they don't start doing other stuff.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm there to piss. If someone wants to look at my cock while I do so, well, it's a free country and I'm not creeped out if he confines his interest to just looking. But my purpose for being in there is biological, not putting on a show.

dcwrestlefan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper@Sep 5 2005, 04:35 PM
I'm there to piss. If someone wants to look at my cock while I do so, well, it's a free country and I'm not creeped out if he confines his interest to just looking. But my purpose for being in there is biological, not putting on a show.
[post=340848]Quoted post[/post]​

agree mostly. i don't think much about it if i am draining the hose at a stadium, concert hall or someplace like that.

one exception - i am a bit more aware if i am at a gay bar. if the guy who pulls up next to me is hot, i might be a little more slow to finish things up. if he is a troll and i feel like he is getting off watching me (deep stares and slow strokes etc), i hide "wrestle jr" and rush out.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper@Sep 5 2005, 08:35 AM
[post=340848]Quoted post[/post]​
I didn't know you could actually PEE in the restroom. Things you learn on LPSG.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by dcwrestlefan@Sep 5 2005, 06:17 PM
i am a bit more aware if i am at a gay bar. if the guy who pulls up next to me is hot, i might be a little more slow to finish things up.

Not me. If he's interested in me, he can, no doubt, find someplace more decorous than the tearoom to make his intentions known. I'd rather he ask to buy me a drink rather than stare at my cock while I'm taking a whizz.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by mrarkmann@Sep 6 2005, 11:46 PM
DMW how are things on your end of LA?
[post=341194]Quoted post[/post]​

I'm not on an end. I'm in the middle of Louisiana and things around here are downright boring. However, I have many friends and one brother who were in New Orleans, so I'm not indifferent to the drama that is happening.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper+Sep 7 2005, 02:25 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DoubleMeatWhopper &#064; Sep 7 2005, 02:25 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-mrarkmann@Sep 6 2005, 11:46 PM
DMW how are things on your end of LA?
[post=341194]Quoted post[/post]​

I&#39;m not on an end. I&#39;m in the middle of Louisiana and things around here are downright boring. However, I have many friends and one brother who were in New Orleans, so I&#39;m not indifferent to the drama that is happening.
[post=341312]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Oh, my. Does this mean that when Cheech Marin was singing about being "Born in East LA," he meant Nawlins?

bareamigo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well, I think you know my theory here: take advantage of the opportunity to show off. After all, guys with beautiful eyes get to show off everywhere all the time. guys with a great chest have lots of opportunity to go shirtless and show off their shit. But my one and only best asset I should never show off?? No way. Now that&#39;s not to say i&#39;m issuing an invitation for anything--just like to see it admired--and takin a piss is one of the few opportunities to do it. (Gym&#39;s another) So yeah, the guy next to me looked--but actually he couldn&#39;t really help it the way i was standing unless he turned his back.

Gabe

Reactions: Farmer Rob

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
ive always wanted to use a trough urinal
They're screwy contraptions. There used to be one at the subway station out at Coney Island when you got off the train and headed down stairs to exit. Over on the left was the Men's room and in there was a long trough. It served the purpose and then out and off to the beach for a day of fun. That station house was redone a few years ago, and I haven't been back out there since 1992, so I have no idea if they altered the restroom facilities-probably did, with todays homophobic paranoia. If anybody knows what the set-up is, in there now, let us know.

thereisalight

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Whether I'm doing my business at a single urinal or trough I don't mind if someone wants to take a peek but give me my space. On occasion, I have told a few guys if they want to continue staring then put a $20 in my back pocket.

Sidebar: Trough urinals are becoming a thing of the past in the states but I still see them in other countries. Old baseball stadiums (and other similar venues) still have these troughs and I have found a few more-than-friendly gents who want to share the same space. But some of the newer restroom facilities have the automatic/action-sensitive "communal" sinks to wash hands. Last summer I witnessed a group of concert-goers who thought this type of sink/basin was a trough. The guys stood in a circle around the sink all wizzing -- it looked like something you'd find in the middle of an indoor mall. As I laughed I told them it wasn't to pee in but to wash in. They were embarrassed but continued their work.

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
I think it's not pleasent. I already must concentrate to take a piss and I certainly don't want any to watch so obviuous so I get a hard-on. That's not fun, because first they think you're excited (deffinetly not) and teh second point is that my blather is still full of piss and it son't want to get out because I have a hard-on.
So, I don't like it because of these reasons, I don't mind if they watch me when I'm in gym or something, but it must not be that obvious.

D_Mainssworthe Maleorgan

Account Disabled
Media
Well, I drink plenty of water throughout the day, so I'm guaranteed to be taking a leak every 2-3 h minimum, and when I use the urinal to pee, it's because I have to pee and my bladder is about to burst. Sometimes I look around, sometimes I don't. But I don't fix my eyes in the same spot for minutes on end. I know that some guys have checked out my assets at times, and I, theirs. Of course, there are some guys who stand so far back from the dish that you can't help but notice a stream of urine shooting over the floor LOL. You notice the stream and just as easily trace it to its origins and BAM! you see his wang hanging out.:cool:

mds43

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i was at a unal once and an nother guy walks in beside me and aparently was looking at mine and to use his own words, he said DAM I BET YOUR WOMANS HAPPY in a very loud voice i was almost threw and he said thats a nice cock man. i would have been ok i guess if he had not said it so loud that every one else turn there head to see who or what it was, dont get me wrong im proud of what i have but nothing like this had ever happend to me untill then , i know there are plenty of bigger ones than what i have,

7.75x8 hard 6,5x7 soft to me thats not big compared to some ive seen on here,