Public video chat?

D_Geffarde Phartsmeller

Experimental Member
Media
YESSSSSSS!!!! It's not official but we pretend it is.

Userplane: Free Web Cam Chat

Now, they've changed the format a bit so lemme explain how to get into it. Go to the "Log In" tab at the top and as a guest, type in your LPSG member name. After doing that, you need to type in LPSG in the search bar. Find the chat room under the results and hit the "Chat" button. And you're in! There's only one lpsg room so you won't have to scroll through pages to find it.

Mattness

Expert Member
Media
Kirkland, WA (Outside of Seattle, Washington)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Good job, Hugo!!! This having to locate the LPSG room is a bug that I've complained to Userplane about and they assure me they're working on, so hopefully it'll be fixed soon!

Keep up the good work of marketing the Official Unofficial LPSG Video Chat room! :)

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Goodness, Mattness...there is a whole new page layout for getting to the room... help us out... I couldn't figure out what to click on... then I saw the Loggin button... do newbies need to join UserPlane and get a Loggin Name, first, to get in there?

Userplane: Free Web Cam Chat

Mattness

Expert Member
Media
Kirkland, WA (Outside of Seattle, Washington)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
No, you click the LOGIN button at the top, and type in a GUEST name, then click the 2nd LOGIN button in that box. The next screen should take you to our chat room and give you a CHAT button to take you to our VidChat room, but therein lies the glitch, so just type in the search box LPSG and click the SEARCH box and then you'll get our CHAT button.

Have fun!

woco65

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Spartanburg (South Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Good job, Hugo!!! This having to locate the LPSG room is a bug that I've complained to Userplane about and they assure me they're working on, so hopefully it'll be fixed soon!

Keep up the good work of marketing the Official Unofficial LPSG Video Chat room! :)
There must be something wrong - I click the link and it goes to a Yahoo page that say "sorry it's not working"