Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Gym showers, locker rooms, strip clubs, adult book stores, hot tubs, pools, beaches to name a few.

How does the Strip Club jacking go down? Actually out in the club, or do you head to the washroom? I'd love to hear some stories about this location man.
and, how aware are the other dudes of this, or can you tell some of the other guys are doing the same thing?

Rustyridge

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
How does the Strip Club jacking go down? Actually out in the club, or do you head to the washroom? I'd love to hear some stories about this location man.
and, how aware are the other dudes of this, or can you tell some of the other guys are doing the same thing?
Happen at both male and female strip clubs. Srippers had me go to the back area of the stage and they would dance and l just dropped my shorts and started to jack off. Then they sat down in front of me and finished the job. One had me put on a condom and fucked me as l sat by the stage. She was horny and l was too. She got a nice tip out of me.

My last wank was at work. I just did a photoshoot with a model that was so hot she had me leaking precum during the entire shoot. I was one week full and I wanted to fuck her so bad but my fucking assistants were all over the place so that evening when I was alone in my office editing the photos we just took, I began to feel the familiar churning sensation in my scroatum. I didn’t even have to touch my dick. It was like a water pistol shooting in my trousers. Clean up was a bitch.

gohara

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Very sexy dude!!! Love the public photos!!! I’m always showing off. Currently on the front porch stroking. When my man gets home the neighbors will get to see us sucking each other off out there.
I think a browse through my photos on here would probably answer your question :D

Attachments

London74

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Very sexy dude!!! Love the public photos!!! I’m always showing off. Currently on the front porch stroking. When my man gets home the neighbors will get to see us sucking each other off out there.
Love it :)

Reactions: gohara

SuckMyselfOff69

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Public masturbation has become a great passion of mine. I love the outdoors, so jacking it outside is extremely exciting, and the thought of getting caught (by anyone other than the authorities) really heightens the experience for me.

Since I masturbate a great deal and in many different ways, it can take me good while to climax. I will share a story of the time my orgasm caught me completely off guard.

I also really enjoy stroking my cock when I am driving, so one day when I was headed to the store on a warm afternoon, I had my cock in hand with my shorts down past my knees. I pulled into the parking lot of a suburban shopping center and parked near the yoga studio.

No good eye contact with anyone, so I pull up my shorts and head into the store. I am dressed in running shorts and a t-shirt. There is a running store on the other side of the lot, and they have a New Balance tent over a set of benches in the greenway that divides the parking lot.

A little further down is an open bench in the sun, so I take a seat. I set my bag down next to me and take off my shirt, the metal bench is a little hot to the touch in the sun, so I lay the shirt over it behind my back. Surveying the landscape and watching the people move through the area, I reach down under my shorts Grabbing my swollen cock.

I start to stroke it under my shorts, casually keeping an eye out for who is around. When there is a break in traffic I stand up sliding my shorts off over my shoes. Sitting on my shorts I go to work.

It isn’t long before I notice a couple of girls walking out of the studio, with their yoga mats. They are a lane over and I can hear them chatting as they are walking to my left.

I stand up and continue stroking as I try to get a better view of them, and perhaps to get their attention by providing a better view of me. They keep walking and talking as they pass. Suddenly one of them notices, stopping to signal to her friend to check me out. I would have guessed that I could have continued stroking my cock like that for quite some time, but as our eyes met, I started to uncontrollably ejaculate spurt after spurt.

I was so surprised and so were they. They started laughing and I just sat down. After a few seconds as I watched them walk away, I regained enough of my composure to realize I was sitting naked in a busy parking lot with warm cum still oozing out of my slit.

I slid my shorts back on, grabbed my bag and shirt, walking back to my car.

A couple of times I have disappeared into toilets in public places, but the door has been locked. The only time I have done so where someone could have seen was only a very quiet beach.

notadoc

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Done it a few places. Jerked off in quiet places outside, got braver when drunk, jerked off at a well-known spot where guys meet to get off, adrenaline was buzzing through me, one guy knelt down and took my cock in his mouth, I came within minutes

Drunk again, braver still, steered the conversation in a cab ride home to jerking off, guy implied I’d get a free ride home if I wanted to hack off for him. Ended up in another blowjob, messed the guys cab when I came haha

justahornyguy174

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've done it in a few places, some highlights:

In the sea - I was on a lilo with my chest on it and legs in the water, I had one hand down there under the water wanking myself watching hot girls walk along the beach, no one had any idea what I was doing.

Gym showers - when there are cubicles I always do, sometimes a local gym I use has open showers, when it's just me I get hard and wank, knowing someone might walk in (I can hear them come in but can't get rid of my erection quickly so have to awkwardly try and hide it)

Work showers - I used to cycle in to my old job and get showered. They had 3 changing rooms/showers, another girl used to cycle in and I used to chat to her when getting changed and showered (in separate showers sadly!) I would always be playing, knowing she was naked as well and I imagined her doing the same

Shop changing rooms - love doing this knowing there are other people walking past, getting changed etc - I've got some pics of me doing this in my albums ;-)

London74

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've done it in a few places, some highlights:

In the sea - I was on a lilo with my chest on it and legs in the water, I had one hand down there under the water wanking myself watching hot girls walk along the beach, no one had any idea what I was doing.

Gym showers - when there are cubicles I always do, sometimes a local gym I use has open showers, when it's just me I get hard and wank, knowing someone might walk in (I can hear them come in but can't get rid of my erection quickly so have to awkwardly try and hide it)

Work showers - I used to cycle in to my old job and get showered. They had 3 changing rooms/showers, another girl used to cycle in and I used to chat to her when getting changed and showered (in separate showers sadly!) I would always be playing, knowing she was naked as well and I imagined her doing the same

Shop changing rooms - love doing this knowing there are other people walking past, getting changed etc - I've got some pics of me doing this in my albums ;-)

And you are so fit - would love to catch you wanking in a public place!!!

Reactions: justahornyguy174