Pudendal nerve question

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by RawDog, Dec 22, 2010.

1. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
    I was talking to a friend's daughter a few months ago (she's actually closer to my age than her parents) and the topic of nerve damage came up. She has chronic lower back problems that stemmed from a fall that damaged her pudendal nerve. Being the village idiot that I am, I just said, "That sucks." without really asking about the nerve damage, and have been helping her with various exercises and taping and such to help with her back pain (I have back pains too, so we sometimes compare notes on what works and what doesn't)

Fast forward to a few weeks ago, my wife tells me that this same friend's daughter is apparently in a pretty disfunctional relationship with this guy who's one redeeming quality was an enormous cock.

Does anyone have any idea if one has to do with the other? Could she be a size queen *because* of her pudendal nerve damage?

2. B_ILIW

B_ILIW New Member

that would mean she wouldn't be able to feel a big dick, right? :confused:

3. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
    That's the part I'm confused about.

4. hairyguy29

hairyguy29 Member

Albums:
    Sounds like a really crappy thing to have damaged...

Pudendal nerve - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The pudendal nerve is a somatic[1] nerve in the pelvic region which is a large branch of the sacral plexus (L4-5, S1-4) that innervates the external genitalia of both sexes

The pudendal nerve innervates the penis and clitoris, bulbospongiosus and ischiocavernosus muscles, and areas around the scrotum, perineum, and anus. At sexual climax, the spasms in the bulbospongiosus and ischiocavernous results in ejaculation in the male and most of the feelings of orgasm in both sexes.

5. D_Fiona_Farvel

D_Fiona_Farvel Account Disabled

Do only women have pudendal nerves? Couldn't this question apply to men as well and their experiences with penetration? Perhaps a better question for SwaLP?

Eta: Thanks for the information, Hairy Guy! It seems any experiences with sex post-nerve damage could apply to both sexes.

#5 D_Fiona_Farvel, Dec 23, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2010
  6. mexdude

mexdude New Member

Albums:
    Mmm, im no medic, but it would rely in what part of the nerve was the damage, but nerves can heal over time, when i was a kid, a punk tought it was funny to use a pro wistle near to my hear, and gave me a big damage to my ear, took years, but now im fine

7. MoneyForNothing

Albums:
    If she feels better from more size now she would also without the damage.

8. sjekdl2

sjekdl2 Member

Albums:
    Men have it. It's the nerve responsible for "pointing" and "shooting." :)

9. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

Sorry RawDog, you know I love to agree with you on anything and everything, but I just can't see a connection myself.

10. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
    Thanks for all the info, everyone. So much to digest, and I'm leaving town in a few minutes. I'll post a longer, more detailed response in a few hours when we reach our destination.

Just a couple of quick notes: I know it can potentially be a men's as well as women's issue, but after searching these boards, it seems more common for women during and after pregnancy to have this type of damage. Besides, since it's in connection with a specific person for a specific theory, I figured it is a woman's issue.

Nerve damage can heal, but not always quite back to the way it was. I had several surgeries when I was an early teen and they shot me full of painkillers on my right outer thigh. After the surgeries were done that area was completely numb. I remember once as a joke a classmate laid a lit cigarette right on the spot and the heat never registered. Years later, some of the sensation is back, but not all. My point is once in a while I catch myself slapping/tapping it to see if I can register any sensation. Nothing hard, more like fidgeting while doing something like tapping the back of a pen harder and harder.

11. mexdude

mexdude New Member

Albums:
    A few years ago i had quite serious stomach issues (tnks to a freaking candy and my really bad diet, based on junk food ), and even after the treatment finished, my inside nerves where like over sensitive for at least a year, it was like having a bad stomachache all the time, i could even feel the food moving inside me sometimes, but now its back to normal, no more constant stomachache

Draft saved Draft deleted