Puff Doody or Diddy

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
He's a business man. He came from the bottom up without having anything handed to him, and he gives back by creating jobs in the black community. The man is a true self-made millionaire.

Do I like his music? FUCK NO! I think his music is garbage, he goes through artists like dinner rolls, and mooches off of old-school samples cuz he's not really creative.

BUT, and it's a huge but, he inspires lots of people, and he represents the black American dream. Ridiculous success.

FWIW I didn't watch the vid cuz I can't stand his voice, his HUGE head, his vulture-beak lips, sunken-in cheeks, and oversized upper-torso, and he acts WAAAAY to serious sometimes.

Last edited:

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He's a business man. He came from the bottom up without having anything handed to him, and he gives back by creating jobs in the black community. The man is a true self-made millionaire.

Do I like his music? FUCK NO! I think his music is garbage, he goes through artists like dinner rolls, and mooches off of old-school samples cuz he's not really creative.

BUT, and it's a huge but, he inspires lots of people, and he represents the black American dream. Ridiculous success.

yes... a real man of the people...life is tough when you can't spend $250,000 to gas up your jet.

He and others are really hurting in this economy.

he is a douchebag.

If you want to laud successful, wealthy african americans who truly do great things, laud many many others before you laud Doody.

Puff Doody is a scumbag, on all levels...he may have money...but money can't buy class...and he has none.

He has made his money off producing, creating and selling "music" that contains homophobic, misogynistic garbage....weren't you just ranting about homophobia in another thread directed at people who said insulting things about homosexuals?

Care to discuss the amount of times in Puffy produced songs the words "Ho, bitch, F*g and N*gger" occurs? He is a sleazeball. He makes Donald Trump look classy.

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
FWIW I didn't watch the vid cuz I can't stand his voice, his HUGE head, his vulture-beak lips, sunken-in cheeks, and oversized upper-torso, and he acts WAAAAY to serious sometimes.

hmmmmm well if you didn't watch it, you are really not in a position to talk about what he describes as "giving back"

he is a douchebag

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
No, marley - that's his ex...

(sorry - I read 'huge but' in a P-diddy post and I couldn't resist :redface:)

LOL Manly, isn't it too early for your mind to be in the gutter?:tongue:

At first I thought you were talking about his, I was gonna say "butt?" He doesn't have one. He's worked out so much his ass probably fell off at the gym. God his body disgusts me.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This isn't actually Sean Combs aka Puff Daddy is it. I thought it was just some asshole acting the part.

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ugh that guy makes my skin crawl. I wish he & Trump would just fuck each other into oblivion. He has no musical talent so God only knows how he's made so much money. Business talent? Maybe good financial advisors. Yeah, that must be it.

Luck E 8

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ugh that guy makes my skin crawl. I wish he & Trump would just fuck each other into oblivion. He has no musical talent so God only knows how he's made so much money. Business talent? Maybe good financial advisors. Yeah, that must be it.

Lol, business talent, LOL! More like he's good at paying people to do his work for him...

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He's such a fucking twat.

He's got this dogshit TV show called 'I Want To Work For Diddy' (imaginative, isn't it). I haven't watched it but just the adverts/commercials piss me off. "I'm the best and I expect the best". He is not the best. He is one of the worst.

I think it says something that this TV show of his only aired on Virgin One and not any of the major British TV channels.

He has no reason to act so pompous. If he had talent or even charisma or validated his attitude in any way I wouldn't mind. But he is just awful.

And as for the people he inspires...they are not the kind of people like or would want to meet. By that I mean teenagers or adults who have no mind of their own and no taste whatsoever.

Rap is not cool and a lot of it is shit. Very rarely is there a point to (c)rap music other than promoting guns/violence. Nelly has done some good stuff as have Outkast. PD is nowhere near their level.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sean Combs has had MAD connections to the crime underworld of New York

He has been publicly connected to the Crips and the Folk Nation by hiring their gang members for protection. But that is the least of it... it seems that Sean was born into a life of crime.

Combs' father was shot to death in his car on January 26, 1972 at age 33 when Sean was only about three. The elder Combs was an associate of New York drug lord Frank Lucas who was portrayed by Denzel Washington in the film American Gangster. Both Lucas and Nicky Barnes (played in the film by Cuba Gooding jr.), who were New York's largest Heroin dealers in the 70's, both publicly claimed to have known and associated with Combs' father Melvin. In 2007, Frank Lucas refferred to Sean Combs in an issue of the NEw York magazine, he said that, "Melvin Combs used to be at my house a couple of times a week. I’m proud to see Melvin’s son like that."

Contrary to most people's belief, Combs has no actual musical ability... but holds a business management degree from Howard University. He has grown remarkable politically aware over the years of the Bush administration and one of the urban black communities most high profile opponets of the president.

He isn't very intelligent (this may be disputable), but his heart is in the right place (I think).

"If I earn my money from you, I can't be blind to the problems you face everyday: poverty, lack of hope, lack of leadership. I don't suffer from any illusions about what it's going to take to change things, but I believe it's important for me to reinvest in the future of my community." Combs told the Los Angelos Times in 1997.

The complete transformation from record company mogul to community leader has yet (or ever) to be fully achieved, but you can't blame a guy for tryin'!!!

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wanna correct my error in saying that he holds a degree from Howard University... there is no evidence of this.

I also wanna add another quote of Frank Lucas about Sean's father Melvin.

[FONT=Trebuchet MS,Geneva,Ari]An airing of the Miss Jones in the Morning Show[/FONT] on November 8, 2007 had Frank Lucas revealing a few more details of his connection to Sean Combs' father.
[FONT=Trebuchet MS,Geneva,Ari]Frank Lucas: I know Melvin Combs ... he was a HUSTLER big time ... I'm sorry Puff, but I gotta tell it like it is.[/FONT]

Miss Jones: [FONT=Trebuchet MS,Geneva,Ari]Was he on your level big?

[/FONT][FONT=Trebuchet MS,Geneva,Ari]Frank Lucas: [/FONT][FONT=Trebuchet MS,Geneva,Ari]Yeah ... he was right there. I remember one time he got locked up on 3rd Avenue and 139th St ... He got locked up with like a kilo of cocaine ... I had to pay like $36,000 to get him out of jail, you know... shortly after that, Melvin got killed.

I just find this shit pretty damn interesting.
[/FONT]