Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
its been 2 years since i had puffy nipples and its really bugging me out :confused: i dont really like the look of them and they sort of give me anxiety when changing in locker rooms

are there people with the same condition?

are there remedies for my issue? ive been trying to abstain from masturbation to level my hormones but im not sure if that would work

thanks

Reactions: 1119457

OKCLane

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
its been 2 years since i had puffy nipples and its really bugging me out :confused: i dont really like the look of them and they sort of give me anxiety when changing in locker rooms

are there remedies for my issue? ive been trying to abstain from masturbation to level my hormones but im not sure if that would work

thanks

You’ve had them for two years and haven’t asked your doctor?
It’s not just “puffy” nipples, it’s the entire breast. Typically it’s hormone related though we see it in males who use marijuana.
See your PCP. Blood tests will indicate next steps.
Go back to jerking off, the two are unrelated.

Reactions: Chesty guy

OKCLane

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
mine isnt really that severe so it doesnt actually give me breasts its just that my nipples are a little bit protruded.

thats unusual because i never used drugs

If they’re only a little protruded why do you have so much anxiety and not sure why you would post a non-issue question. I wasn’t implying that you were using marijuana, simply stating it happens.
See you primary care physician. He or she can order appropriate blood tests and help guide your course ahead.

lblclblc

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If they’re only a little protruded why do you have so much anxiety and not sure why you would post a non-issue question. I wasn’t implying that you were using marijuana, simply stating it happens.
See you primary care physician. He or she can order appropriate blood tests and help guide your course ahead.
im having anxiety because it feels weird to be different from other people in the room haha

i didnt really check a doctor because they say its just a hormonal imbalance from maturing and it would eventually resolve itself

i should try seeing a doctor :no_mouth:

Reactions: OKCLane

lblclblc

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I’ve had this all my life and I know I have high estrogen levels and low testosterone. I’m always self conscious about them but every guy I’ve slept with has loved sucking them:
same! everyone loves them but i sort of dislike them haha

thanks
Puffy nipples are hot

Bull9in

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
They will not go away on their own. Surgery is the only remedy to get rid of them. Masturbation has nothing to do with it at all. There are many reasons for this, the primary being hormone imbalance during puberty. Drugs, medications, steroids, weed... they can cause it too.

But in any case, have them taken care of if it bothers you. You have to live with them... it doesn't matter what others think.

Reactions: Touya90 and OKCLane