Pull-In underwear?

xmarksbreakdownx

Superior Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
So I like to look at pictures of guys sagging, and I have noticed guys in Europe (I'm in the US) wear "Pull-In" underwear. Alot of them. I'm just wondering is this brand like Hanes or Fruit of the Loom in the US (cheap, more common) or like Calvin Klein, where people buy them even though there more expensive, any comments will be welcome. Thanks!

P1070322 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

realnice28

Sexy Member
Media
Here's their site. 40 plus euros for a single pair, though. they must grow money from trees in europe if they can afford to throw down that much on a single pair of boxers. looks like they're basically silky boxerbriefs since they're mainly polyester(probably why they cost so much).

Pull-In Underwear

NSX57

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Yes exactly, I would say it is like Ginch Gonch, Unico, Andrew Christian, or Go Softwear in the states.

D

deleted57678

Hey guys,

i would just like to comment on your discussion while i'm from europe(belgium to be exact) and from my point of view underwear is just a pair of clothing which can be pretty and among young people you can show it off. that is why it is/was fashionable to hang down your trousers to show it off.

xmarksbreakdownx

Superior Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Hey guys,

i would just like to comment on your discussion while i'm from europe(belgium to be exact) and from my point of view underwear is just a pair of clothing which can be pretty and among young people you can show it off. that is why it is/was fashionable to hang down your trousers to show it off.

Not really what I was asking for, but ok. Thanks!