Pulled around by your cock?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by lowhung, May 20, 2008.

1. lowhung

lowhung Active Member

Albums:
    Last night my girlfriend did something that really turned me on. As I was stepping out of the shower, she happened to be in the bathroom and we started kissing. I was entirely nude and she was fully dressed...and this seemed to bring out the tiger in her. Then she pulled a move on me she never tried before...

She grabbed my cock and pulled out into the apartment...literally taking me on a tour from room to room with my cock as a "leash". I was laughing and a little confused at first....but it was a turn-on. Instead of going straight into the bedroom as I expected, we circled back and went around the apartment. She pulled up and I went up on on my tiptoes as she hurried me up behind her. Finally we made it to the bedroom and just went wild.

She later admitted this was something she always wanted to do ever since she saw my body for the first time. She liked getting off on the powertrip of it...leading a naked man with a big cock around by his own cock. The bigger the cock the better grip it allowed and the easier it was to control the guy...as she imagined it.

So I'd like to try this again with her and hope it wasn't a one-time accident! Anybody else ever had this done to them or done it to a guy?

2. B_Artful Dodger

B_Artful Dodger New Member

Nope but sounds fun! Think it would turn me on too :rolleyes:

3. quercusone

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'd like to try that with your gf too!.....haha!

4. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

So long as the girl who pulled didn't hurt me, what the hell, I'd let her lead me around by my johnson.

5. Ms.Teacher

Ms.Teacher New Member

I've done that before. I didn't think of it as a power trip as you say, but it is fun leading the way. :biggrin1:

6. Principessa

Gold Member

I didn't do the apartment tour; but yes, I have led an ex-bf around by the cock. Good memories. :flirt: :biggrin1:

7. B_jacknapier

B_jacknapier New Member

I prefer when she pulls me around by the balls, frankly. She has a lot more control that way.

8. CalBoy101

CalBoy101 New Member

My first girlfriend (a long time ago) was ahead of her time in the "women take charge for the hell of it" department, and once she pulled me around her apartment by my weiner, while also laughing and teasing about it "come over here now little boy", it gave me a funny "late for school" feeling in my stomach and was fun.

Man I miss her, great knockers and always horny as all get out. She made me put girls makeup on once also just for the fuck of it, and took some polaroids. Too bad I never got famous, they would have ended up on the internet.

CalBoy

9. uncut1982

uncut1982 New Member

Sounds like it would be fun. The harder you get the more leverage she's got ;)

10. B_retracted

B_retracted New Member

CFNM is a turn-on for a lot of women. It stands for clothed female nude male. There are websites devoted to it that have some really hot pics.

11. Captain Elephant

Captain Elephant Active Member

Albums:
    I guess it must be the women I hang around with, but it's happened to me a lot. I thought everybody did it, as a matter of fact. Is it really not a popular thing to do?

Of course, sometimes she just grabs it to keep it out of the way while she's talking. Same scenario: I'm nude in bathroom, she's trying to talk to me, so she'll grab it and sort of pull it to the side just to give me her full attention. Of course, I never give her mine.

12. D_Jurgen Klitgaard

D_Jurgen Klitgaard Account Disabled

I have so wanted to have a chick do that to me!!!:biggrin1:

13. Ms.Teacher

Ms.Teacher New Member

I'll be the first. You tell me when you're ready and I'll pull. :biggrin1:

14. lucky8

Gold Member

ive experienced similar. me and my ex were making out on the couch when before we knew it we were naked. she said "lets go in the other room" so i stood up, and she grabbed onto my cock and dragged me into the bedroom. i thought it was pretty hot

15. D_Launceston Clitclimber

D_Launceston Clitclimber Account Disabled

I sometimes go clubbing with my mate Rob. When the floor is absolutely packed and it's easy to lose each other, he sometimes gets hold of my cock and pulls me around so we don't lose each other. Other clubbers are always thrilled at the short-lived sight.

16. Jovial

Gold Member

Albums:
    CFNM, my new favorite acronym! It's definitely one of my fantasies to just hang out naked with 2 (or 3, or 4,...) fully clothed women.

17. superslam

superslam New Member

ive had girls do that to me. one time we took a break during sex and went to relax on a couch watching tv, she pulled me to the tv room by my dick

18. bbristow

bbristow New Member

Albums:
    that is such a fun thing to be done to you.. too bad i've got a small one, it'll probably not work as well... lol

19. B_The Greek Dude

B_The Greek Dude New Member

*fapfapfapfapfap*

20. Darpon

Darpon New Member

This sounds incredibly hot. I'd LOVE to have this done to me.

Draft saved Draft deleted