Pulled around by your cock?

lowhung

Superior Member
Media
My girlfriend likes this photo.

When she saw it ...she was like, "love to just yank you right off the bed by that cock".

Now that turned me on.

Attachments

D_Tilly_De_Toilet

Experimental Member
Media
Yup yup, Its happened to me before. After a night of balls to the wall sex we both got dressed and she walked me to the door. We kissed goodbye which turned into a make out goodbye which turned into a jacking me off in the doorway goodbye, which turned into her pulling me by my cock back to her room for more sexing.

It is super hot when a gf does this! I've had a few lead me around, and they loved it as much as I did!

lowhung

Superior Member
Media
My friend tried a variation on this last week. I was in the bathroom toweling off and she came up behind me and pulled my cock up between my legs and up towards my ass. Took me completely my surprise! I went up on toes and dropped the towel and kind of stumbled forward. She pushed forward and we went right out of the bathroom into the living room together.

She was surprised at how far my cock went towards my ass. I felt completely under her control for a few moments and kind of shocked. Then it got to painful and I twisted free and turned the tables on her! That kind of play-fighting really gets the blood going! Has anybody else done this to a man or had it done to them. It definitely helps if he has a long cock which hangs down far...and a slimmer body.

try2hard

Just Browsing
Media
I haven't has this done to me before but I'm not sure I'd like it.

Attn: lowhung: You are a very good looking guy. If your girlfriend stops doing this for you, let me know and I'll take her place! LOL

ibostyle11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
hahaha it never occurred to me, but my gf has done this to me on numerous occasions. Pretty much every time we get naked in my room and go to take a shower together, or when we're already getting naked and going to the room lol

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Last night my girlfriend did something that really turned me on. As I was stepping out of the shower, she happened to be in the bathroom and we started kissing. I was entirely nude and she was fully dressed...and this seemed to bring out the tiger in her. Then she pulled a move on me she never tried before...

She grabbed my cock and pulled out into the apartment...literally taking me on a tour from room to room with my cock as a "leash". I was laughing and a little confused at first....but it was a turn-on. Instead of going straight into the bedroom as I expected, we circled back and went around the apartment. She pulled up and I went up on on my tiptoes as she hurried me up behind her. Finally we made it to the bedroom and just went wild.

She later admitted this was something she always wanted to do ever since she saw my body for the first time. She liked getting off on the powertrip of it...leading a naked man with a big cock around by his own cock. The bigger the cock the better grip it allowed and the easier it was to control the guy...as she imagined it.

So I'd like to try this again with her and hope it wasn't a one-time accident! Anybody else ever had this done to them or done it to a guy?
Several years ago before I met Ray who is now in the past too I was with a man who did this with me. Not exactly a house tour, it was a room to room then stop and have some sexual encounter then a few later on to the next room. We were both young and constantly horny and coming out of a bad marriage before going into a second bad marriage. He was my first plumber {which is my major weakness to this day, I have to work overtime on self control when there's a plumber in my home.} I even found myself stiffening for a female plumber with large breasts a while back. {I may need help:redface: with this addiction}

Leading a man abouut by his penis is an art and involves people being the right height to each other as well as knowing the right grip A shorter man can't be as easily led about by a tall man since the tall man has to lean forward which puts pressure on the lead. A shorter man can reach up a little to the taller man and lead him very easily. The plumber and me were both about the same height which also makes a good reach and pull.

D

deleted509196

Haven't done that but I love touching his cock at any available opportunity!

D_Jon_Dough

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was being "pulled" by an Ex GF into her bedroom, from the living room. Along the way I told her, "I'm sure glad I'm attached to this thing." And she just said, "me, too!"