Pulling a sickie to wank yourself silly

Media
Starting wanking (helped along by a gay chat line) about 2 hours ago... and realised I'd much rather be at home spunking myself dry today so pulled a sickie.

Baby oil... poppers... and the internet.

It's gonna be a good day.

Anyone else ever take a "personal day" to treat themselves?

D

deleted557465

not really. Usually j/o includes only my loyal right hand and the internet. That's it :)

Scot22

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Starting wanking (helped along by a gay chat line) about 2 hours ago... and realised I'd much rather be at home spunking myself dry today so pulled a sickie.

Baby oil... poppers... and the internet.

It's gonna be a good day.

Anyone else ever take a "personal day" to treat themselves?

LOL. I just sit in the back row in lectures,and do it with tissues down my jeans:biggrin1:

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Yeah a few times. Woke up horny and started jackin and realixed I was goig to be weay too late to work to blame it on traffic...so I called work and told them I was not feeling so good. LOL

B_just8inches

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
that's retarded. it takes 5 minutes to whack off, who the hell jerks off all day and misses work for it. that is pretty sick

oregongtaper

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've played with dildos all through the night and still not be done the next morning when it's time to go to work and end up calling in sick so I could keep on stretching my hole. I can neither confirm nor deny that drugs were involved.

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
that's retarded. it takes 5 minutes to whack off, who the hell jerks off all day and misses work for it. that is pretty sick

:tool: .... spoken like a true "two pump chump". ....do you fell better now that you've posted a bitchy response ?
I agree, wtf is wrong with someone who would take a day off to jerk off. You can do a morning quick pop and then when you get home you still have 4 or 5 hours to do a few more.

I am guessing the job is not important to you and you don't see it as a career.

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I am guessing the job is not important to you and you don't see it as a career.

This is the twentyfirst century NO JOB here in the USA these days is a career anymore...just a way to earn a living until you get laid off in the next "corporate downsizing" and have to find another gig, get lucky and find a better gig, or get REALLY LUCKY and win the lottery so you can kiss the working world goodbye! :rolleyes:

Last edited:

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
never done that (at least not that I can remember) but if I am about to go to work and I notice the movie Jaws is on, I seriously consider calling out to stay home and watch it