Pulling back foreskin

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by lokican, Mar 10, 2005.

1. lokican

lokican Member

I was talking to my friend and he told me he keeps his foreskin retreacted almost all the time. I tried doing it and my head is way to senstive, kept bothering me the sensation of it rubbing against my boxers or legs. Anyways wanted to know if and one here keeps there foreskin retreacted and if they did if they had the same problem

2. Altairion

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm cut so I can't quite attest to your view, but my guess is that if you do it often enough, you'll just adjust to the feeling. Make sure you start out with soft boxers for a few days to a week so the feeling won't be quite as harsh, and see if that works out for you.

3. viking

viking New Member

Albums:
    OK, so I have a question about that.
    I didn't know you could keep it retracted.
    Is a foreskin tight enough that you have to pull it down over your head manually?
    I assumed it just moved back and forth on it's own.

???

4. ErnieB

ErnieB New Member

Why would you want to do that, lokican? The glans was meant to be an internal organ (encased in foreskin). Expose it and it'll naturally be over-sensitive. The moisture dries out, skin rubs/scrapes against clothing -- just like an eye if you removed the eyelid.

The male humanoid was MEANT to have a foreskin by maker's design. It's the priestly caste, the morality control freaks and the medical cabal who instituted and perpetuate male mutilation.

Your penis (and your sex life) will thank you to leave your foreskin and glans alone.

EB

5. Dr Rock

Gold Member

who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
    ErnieB is correct. there is nothing to be gained by trying to force any part of your body to behave in a manner it's not designed to. more particularly, trying to keep your foreskin retracted is inviting membrane inflammation and infections.

we're all physiologically different; I would think that your friend's foreskin "sits" back more easily because of his anatomy and development.

6. AlbertaBeef

AlbertaBeef New Member

Well as I said in the "Do You Have a Foreskin" thread, I do but keep it pulled back. I did this at about the age of 8 or 9 yrs old. What I did was pull it back and wrap it with gauze and tape it, this was done for maybe almost a week and then I stopped the gauze as the glans had become desensitised enough for me to carry on as usuall. I had no irritations or grief with uncomfortable glans and the glans did increase in size to a small degree. What initiated this were a couple of factors, one being the recent circumsision of my 3 yr old brother and the agony he was enduring, I swore I would never go through that. Second was that fact that I read of an individual who did this in a Penthouse forum book I found somewhere and he boasted that this gave him extra size so I resolved myself to the idea of doing this as well. The foreskin stays back by itself and I have no troubles pulling it back over the glans at any time. I am not sorry I did this as I beleive I have the best of both worlds with the exception I don't have the extra sensitivity I once had but now barely recall.

7. B_UNKNOWN321

B_UNKNOWN321 New Member

I have always wanted the best of both worlds also

Uncircumcised but with foreskin more or less semipermanently in position of circumcised male as you are which would yield: 1. the ease of better hygiene with foreskin mostly retracted, 2. reduced risk of causing cervical cancer (maybe this would not happen unless that nice fold of skin is completely excised??), 3. but for vanity reasons the reduction of the liver red color of uncut and covered glans to more neutral skin color would be desirable to me and 4. enlargement of corona (hopefully) which reputedly creates greater sexual stimulation in female partner and at least to me would seem to be more rugged looking and with enhanced size would be better eye candy for the sexual partner. One of the correspondents in the circumcision group referred to this enlargement of the corona ridge as the helmeting effect of the penis I believe. However even with these plusses I don't want to give away part of my body either and know that...

Circumcised gives you: 1. Loss of the very sensitive tissue lining the foreskin -- have to love that drop to the knees feeling during frictional stroking of this band of skin either outside or inside another body which in its own way is just as delightful as that of the glans yet different I think, 2. Thought of mutilation 3. No chance to change mind if circumcision is just not what it is cracked up to be. That is why I would like comments of others about methods that can without the mummified look of gauze kept there for weeks or months can keep that pesky skin mostly retracted until like this fellow it will stay there on its own until you choose to shield the glans and yank it forward.

8. Knight

Knight New Member

Hmm well mine is basically how it was meant to be I think, near enough anyways. It goes halfway down then back up with a little effort then pulled hardest it goes all the way back then over again. I didn't pull mine back til I was 16 (!?) it was slightly painful and got stuck the first time I tried it (yeah it was that tight) but fixed itself after a few seconds/minutes.

I think ideally the foreskin should go all the way past then back over the glans when hard. It doesn't always though because parents and sex ed teachers don't tell children to pull it back. It would save a lot of time/effort/pain and in some cases surgery if they did. Or if sex ed teachers were listened to, mine did say to pull it back in the bath but I guess being a teen I never listened to her *sigh*

And of course every kid should be left uncut then they can either decide for themselves to become circumcised or leave it uncut as nature intended.

Keeping it back all the time does let germs get in, the foreskin is self cleaning (I think)...Also you get used to the sensetivity the more you pull it back. Having sex will pull the foreskin back so its good prep to pull it back yourself as often as you can.

9. Dr Rock

Gold Member

if you only pulled it back for the first time when you were 16, you can probably give it a few years. you'll most likely find that after a couple more years of use it'll be a lot looser.

10. dickbulge

dickbulge New Member

Some guys can keep it retracted and some can't which probably has do with amount of skin and size of the corona. I can't fer instance. Covered is the default position but the skin slides as your dick goes harder or retracts, partially covering or uncovering the glans.

During sex the squeeze of the particular orifice your using (mouth, anus, pussy, etc.) retracts the skin as you thrust so the head is fully uncovered at max penetration and then covered as you withdrawl, much the same way an un-cut masturbates. That's the good part. The bad part is un-cuts probably have more trouble with cumming sooner than they want because it such a g-d exquisite feeling.

11. lokican

lokican Member

12. Mr._dB

Mr._dB New Member

Mine won't stay retracted by itself when I'm flaccid, if I let go it pops back. Not that I'd ever want to have it stay retracted, I love the feeling of having my glans tucked away in it's snug little home.

I pull back to piss, that's it.

13. Imported

Gold Member

lukeschlong: I used to tape mine back behind the head. Stopped that a long time ago though.

14. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

Your guess is right on the money, Altairion, and your suggested method of starting out is advise well beyond your years. You have advised lokican well.

15. george

george Member

Your guess is right on the money, Altairion, and your suggested method of starting out is advise well beyond your years. You have advised lokican well.
    [post=290436]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

Mr. Roys Toy/Luke:

I am curious as to how you keep your foreskin...??? And when may I inspect it....? :eyes:

16. raj

raj New Member

Albums:
    I'm fully uncut but when I was a teenage and wanted to be "just like the other guys" I started to roll back my foreskin in the hopes that it would stay there. now I have the best of both world. My foreskin is aways rolled back, I'm not cut and because it id rolled back, I don't have to deal with the hygene issue of being fully uncut. Currently, even if I want to cover my penis head with my foreskin, it won't stay.

Thirty some-odd years of training my foreskin to do what I wanted it to do worked.

Like I said...best of both worlds...

:eyes:

17. Dr Rock

Gold Member

seriously, what is this "hygiene issue" people keep referring to? I mean if anyone here is honestly in the habit of regularly going 6 weeks or so without washing, I'd imagine they have bigger problems than what other people think of their dicks.

18. george

george Member

I couldn't have put it better....btw, love the pic of you and your dogs!

19. dickbulge

dickbulge New Member

Yeah, Rock, it seem an exaggeration to call it a "hygiene issue" its just part of keeping clean. Certainly if you've put in a hard's day work and come home expecting a martini, your slippers, and a blow job then your partner has every right to tell you to shower first, but thats just being considerate. Some times you find someone who likes the "musk" of a man but that's rare.

20. Dr Rock

Gold Member

well i was assuming the "issue" concerned smegma, rather than ordinary sweat (which obviously affects everyone regardless of whether they're circumcized or not). now I can't speak for anyone else, but the only time I ever noticed cheese on my dick was while I was homeless and didn't have the chance to wash for like, a month at a time. I can't imagine that anyone who bathes even semi-regularly would have a problem with it.

Draft saved Draft deleted