Pulling back the clit's hood

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Going down on a girl is not like buying a car... In other words, you do NOT have to check "under the hood".... :rolleyes:

If you're having sex with me, don't peel my banana. And don't suck on it like it's a tiny cock. I'm a guuuuuurl.... not a guy with miniscule bits. :tongue:

Ok, Not_Punny. this response made me lol....seriously the funniest thing you could say! Thanks for the good laugh. :biggrin1:

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
No way! All of no one likes all of anything. I HATE to have my hood pulled back. I only like to have it stimulated through my hood, with the only exception being the two weeks a month it sometimes swells bigger than the hood.

Three men have pulled back my hood for more than just to look at my clit. Three men have been accidentally kicked in the face. I'm not sure how many men understand just how sensitive that part is.

You're not alone among women, AE.
I like to think the bone restructuring added some character to my face. :tongue:

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I sometimes get favourable results on a bared clit if i use the smooth underside of my curled tongue or inner smooth surface of a curled lower lip.

Taking notes here. Many thanks

It's never a sure thing.

From the responses thus far, it's pretty obvious. Hope the nose is doing better.

Going down on a girl is not like buying a car... In other words, you do NOT have to check "under the hood".... :rolleyes:

If you're having sex with me, don't peel my banana. And don't suck on it like it's a tiny cock. I'm a guuuuuurl.... not a guy with miniscule bits. :tongue:

I guess then I shouldn't mention the time I pulled her hood back and tried inserting her stiff clit into my urethra? Neither of us felt anything, but we certainly had a good laugh.

No way! All of no one likes all of anything. I HATE to have my hood pulled back. I only like to have it stimulated through my hood, with the only exception being the two weeks a month it sometimes swells bigger than the hood.

You're a shower, not a grower two weeks out of the month? Seriously, I had no idea the girlie wood could stick out of the hood. Kinda makes sense though, corpus carnevosa and all.

Three men have pulled back my hood for more than just to look at my clit. Three men have been accidentally kicked in the face. I'm not sure how many men understand just how sensitive that part is.

You need to keep this on your bedside table then:

Amazon.com: Adventure Medical Kits/Tender Corporation QuikClot Nosebleed: Health & Personal Care

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I guess then I shouldn't mention the time I pulled her hood back and tried inserting her stiff clit into my urethra? Neither of us felt anything, but we certainly had a good laugh.
Wow. That's really adventurous. And hilarious.

You're a shower, not a grower two weeks out of the month? Seriously, I had no idea the girlie wood could stick out of the hood. Kinda makes sense though, corpus carnevosa and all.

You need to keep this on your bedside table then:

Amazon.com: Adventure Medical Kits/Tender Corporation QuikClot Nosebleed: Health & Personal Care
Well, it's not a constant over those two weeks, just a two-week period where I am prone to getting into that state.

Nosebleed kit! Hahahaha

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I prefer bare clit & hard suction with tongue tip tease to get me revving and post orgasm, covered clit full flat tongue laps.

Ditto with accidental kick in the mouth if you somehow mix up the two.

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Some similar (but possibly less abrasive) effects can result from forming a seal with spread lips of the mouth around the labia and clitoris and applying moderate to strong suction, with one's tongue tip curled up to touch the upper lip/front of teeth. Pressing the clitoris with the underside of the tongue can vary compression rhythmically. Vertical, lateral, and circular slides can vary the strokes. The smooth texture of this part of the tongue offers less friction. Licking one's upper lip/front of teeth moves the mass of the tongue across the clitoris in an undulating fashion. The clitoris can be shielded by its hood or gently exposed by the sucking and rubbing.

Pressure can be light or hard, depending on preferences.

Last edited:

fire77

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My clit is very sensitive to touch, peeling my hood makes it worse. I prefer hooded stimulation. If its been sucked then I don't mind a bit tongue tip licking my clit.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
*takes a moment to think about all the ladies taking a moment over moments with Rawbone8*

erm, i am gonna need a moment here, people.