Pulling back the clit's hood

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have to go super slow, and very lightly with the tongue and it doesn't take much and she's having a big orgasm. she's not all that fond of it, said it can almost hurt cause her vagina is spasming and contracting and my cock isn't in there. for me it's amazing how in a few seconds she's having a big orgasm, hips bucking, legs quivering, and how easy another orgasms can follow. whereas, if I'm balls deep this can take 10-20 minutes for one orgasm and a slim chance of another following.

D_Ernest Porknine

Experimental Member
Media
I don't know why it took me so long to discover that but I recently started giving my wife a clit sucking/licking in the exact same manner she gives me a blowjob. She tells me it is absolutely mind blowing and she wonders why it took me 19 years to discover this method.

I push her hood away with my lips and then start sucking her clit and using my tongue to twirl around her clit and also bob my head to add to the feeling. She calls the orgasm the strongest feeling but also the whole feeling leading up to the big O is mind blowing. It is like sucking a very tiny cock.

curious_angel

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Some similar (but possibly less abrasive) effects can result from forming a seal with spread lips of the mouth around the labia and clitoris and applying moderate to strong suction, with one's tongue tip curled up to touch the upper lip/front of teeth. Pressing the clitoris with the underside of the tongue can vary compression rhythmically. Vertical, lateral, and circular slides can vary the strokes. The smooth texture of this part of the tongue offers less friction. Licking one's upper lip/front of teeth moves the mass of the tongue across the clitoris in an undulating fashion. The clitoris can be shielded by its hood or gently exposed by the sucking and rubbing.

Pressure can be light or hard, depending on preferences.

Is it wrong that I desperately want to watch Rawb demonstrate his technique on dolfette?
It's not wrong, as long as I can watch too, (while queueing for a Rawbone8 demo).

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
No way! All of no one likes all of anything. I HATE to have my hood pulled back. I only like to have it stimulated through my hood, with the only exception being the two weeks a month it sometimes swells bigger than the hood.

Three men have pulled back my hood for more than just to look at my clit. Three men have been accidentally kicked in the face. I'm not sure how many men understand just how sensitive that part is.
you know what they answer is.....ask your partner what they like...and for her to talk to you...yes I like...too soft...too hard...yeaaaaahhhh right there

Whoppie Goldberg said when licking a pussy pretend your tongue is going through the hole of a lifesaver....

Personally, I like to suck the hood into my mouth gently and flick my tongue under the hood and onto the clit when it is time, but this is after a lot of licking, lapping and sucking of her lips, and thighs