Pulling back the skin

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by rogue_mj, Aug 16, 2007.

1. rogue_mj

rogue_mj Member

Albums:
    Hey there,
    Just been on a tour of Britain, (England, Scotland, Wales) and was on a bus tour. The Coach stopped numerous times at Coach stops along the way, and I had occasion to piss at many long queues of urinals. Saw many dicks on many occasions!

One time I was waiting in a long line for at least 5 minutes waiting for a vacant toilet (for a non urinal requirement) and I was watching all the guys from the side and had an awesome view of their cocks hanging out while they pissed. I noticed that most of the guys did not pull back their foreskins to piss. some had long snorkels and others had thimble looking "covers" on their glans, but very few actually retracted over their head to take a leak.

Is that common? Is that a British thing, as I have seen my Canadian uncut buddies retract... or was it just the "all in a rush thing" at the coach stop??

I saw some long dicks and short dicks, and I must say the younger the guy the longer the dick it seemed. They must be grwing them longer these days!

I am cut (partially) so my intrigue for foreskins is always there.....

Regards guys...

Rogue

2. NIMBUS

Gold Member

Albums:
    Over all the years that I've peed with mates or observed others peeing I would say that it's the norm. I've only ever encountered a handful of guys that pull back their foreskins to pee. A few have said that they get better flow control by retracting - but in my case the reverse is true. If I retract then the whole room is in for a soaking! The only way to maintain good aim and to ensure a single stream is to pee through the foreskin, which also slows down the flow.

3. bendigoboi

bendigoboi New Member

Albums:
    My foreskin is not long, so when taking a piss it is usually not covering the end of the glans - if it is, I only pull it back sufficiently to expose the piss-slit, then let it rip!
    Aiming is a problem for me if the foreskin is over the end of the glans.

4. jafar

jafar Member

I can't imagine how it is like when urine is trapped under the foreskin... yikes!

5. SteveHd

Gold Member

jafar, don't you think it would drain out? Think: gravity.

6. yarraman

yarraman New Member

its actually a nice feeling pissing through your foreskin, at the urinal it doesnt really matter if your aim isnt acurate

7. Fire Agate

Fire Agate New Member

i like how my skin goes perfectly over my head when i pump it upwards, if theres any precum on the pump down it usually coats my shaft in it

8. lvsxy808

Gold Member

Albums:
    Well, I wouldn't say it is a British thing, as I and my boyfriend are both British, and he does pull back and I don't.

9. caffecaffe

caffecaffe New Member

i usually pull back my foreskin to piss. and i know most of the guys in here do that.but i also know that some guys doesn't need to do that because (at least i know one guy like these) once they pull it back, it do NOT goes back to the place naturally, only when they pull it down again. I can't do that. After a while it is in the place again, but that's probably because i have a bit long foreskin.

10. BigFan

BigFan New Member

Albums:
    I don't generally pull back when I pee. Then again, I don't have an extremely long foreskin. No problems either way. I have pulled back before and occasionally still do, for no reason in particular, but it just feels wierd to me and I don't have any added advantage in aim or anything like that.

11. rich-9.8

rich-9.8 New Member

I have to pull back to aim properly.

12. lvsxy808

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm the opposite. If I do pull back, it goes all over the frigging place. The foreskin helps to direct the flow - that's one of the reasons we have one.

13. bigmuscles_averagecock

I think aiming ability, and with that, whether or not you pull your skin back when you piss, depends heavily on where your frenulum attaches to your cockhead vis-a-vis your pisshole. If your frenulum attaches closer to the ridge and not near your piss head, you could probably piss with your skin covering your head no problem, as long as the opening of your foreskin lines up with your pisshole. I, on the other hand, have a short frenulum which attaches to my cockhead right at my pisshole, so when i pull my skin back my pisshole narrows and pulls down, making it easy to aim. When I don't pull my skin back, my piss stream is thicker and harder to control. Not like a firehose, haha, but close.

14. art

art
    Gold Member

I pull back before I pee. (I'm American.) When I'm done, I let go of my foreskin, and it slides right back over my cockhead. Gravity is a wonderful thing...

15. SteveHd

Gold Member

bigmuscles_averagecock, your explanation about frenulum attachment seems to explain why some guys get better results pulling back while others get better results with it forward.

I have a partly regrown foreskin so this choice is a new experience for me. But I haven't had good results with it forward. That might be due to inexperience.:smile: So I pee bareheaded.

16. No_Strings

Gold Member

I retract enough so that the entire urethra is uncovered, but not my entire head. I've never observed the habits of others urinating.

Pissing 'through' foreskin sounds pretty unhygenic to me.

17. joshunot

joshunot New Member

Albums:
    Rogue MJ: I believe it was just your imagination!

18. rogue_mj

rogue_mj Member

Albums:
    Certainly not my imagination.... it was quite the site 20 urinals along a wall, and only about 8 toilets, two Globus coaches, and our Trafalgar coach, and a whole bunch of locals and lorry drivers all lined up to piss..... I needed a Cr*p so lined up behind the urinal line waiting for the toilet and watched these hoardes of men lining up at the urinal.... I was viewing them side on and could not see everyone, but caught more than a glimpse of a whole bunch.... More uncut cock than I have seen in YEARS.......

DROOL

and there's not much you can do when you catch a woodie in a place like that when your damn coach is waiting for you to move on......

19. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

All the guys I've seen piss pull their foreskin back slightly, enough to clear the urethra.

20. DonaldDoe

DonaldDoe New Member

My foreskin just covers my urethra, and I always pull back past the head. If I don't pull it back far enough, it slides back down too easily which leads to the same condition as if I don't pull back at all - my foreskin gets soaked in urine (and pretty much everything else too due to having no aim).

Wet foreskin = stained clothing, and I much prefer not to have that - specially when I freeball 99% of the time.

Draft saved Draft deleted