Pulling back the skin

S

SirConcis

I grew up uncut with long foreskin. Early in puberty, I learned that it was much better to retract foreksin at least partially while pissing so that urine didn't get trapped under foreksin. When the time came to masturbate at night, the smell wasn't so bad. Note that I didn't really need to fully retract. I would retract say 3/4 and move it forwards just a bit, which would release any tension on the piss slit from the retraction process (to ensure clean/straight stream of urine). I then got a partial circumcision at 20 (by choice), after which I did not need to worry since the skin never covered the piss slit, so the space betwene remaining foreskin and glans never got filled with urine. And yes, whenever I see guys piss through their foreskins, my reaction is "yeach" because I think about the awful smell they will have. Also, when you have a long foreskin, like it or not, some urine gets trapped in it. And when you put underwear and pants back on, it tends to squeeze that urine out and then causes piss stains on pants.

Ionto

Sexy Member
Media
Just as a footnote, there is a small proportion of guys whose foreskin is short enough not to need skinning back at all. Small but statistically significant.

Reactions: glansout
D

deleted20132

Interresting philosophy bigmuscles_averagecock, i believe it makes sense.
I have longer frenulum, so retracting my foreskin doesnt cause the piss-slit to stretch and make better aim to the jet. When i sometimes dont retract mine, the foreskin redirects it in 2-5 different directions, and its really like a need to retract to prevent this. And with retracting, the jet is nice, thick and forceful.

SirConcis, i think we have very similar situations (at least before your partial circumcision). Sad you let them cut yours, but good that you were clever enough to leave some of it - congrats on it!
I have almost 0.5'' of overhang, and myself have learned to retract while pissing cuz otherwise some piss would be left there, even after shaking and retracting after the pissing, and it would smell later. Yeah, its other thing after night-jerking and not cleaning it, there is smell, but not that awful.
After retracting i hardly ever have piss-stains on my underwear.

dadboned39

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
being in Canada for a few weeks this summer, seen the same thing there most guys will pee thorugh skin and milk it down when done, I was uncut as a young teen always skinned mine back to pee and shook off all urine on end. but now cut so just flip if off now

rich-9.8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm the opposite. If I do pull back, it goes all over the frigging place. The foreskin helps to direct the flow - that's one of the reasons we have one.

No, it's one of the reasons you have one. Like I said, mine hinders rather than helps with aiming. I'm sure your advice is well intentioned but I have been pissing for 27 years without assistance and can aim it quite well the way I am doing it.

Max

Sexy Member
Media
Longish foreskin here. But I always peel it fully back; as it will generally stay there behind the ridge at the base of the glans, I can usually be 'hands free'.

I never knew it was the fashion in my own country to leave things 'unpeeled'; I suppose I had never given it any thought.

zaza

Experimental Member
Media
Well if i`m watching a guy pee I like to see it peeled back as it looks hot that way.

Then again I wouldn`t want him to do that if he was going to spray me with urine.

sjprep06

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
My 'skin is just long enough to leave only the slit exposed and nothing more so I don't retract it. I just whip it out and go.

hollywood11.4"

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have a long tight foreskin, and have to pull it back to piss or else pressure of piss going out sprays it everywhere. When done, I have to pull foreskin back down though, too tight to let gravity do it's job. Everynow and then when I'll get a hardon at a urinal, and I slide foreskin back, gives me a second or so feeling of gonna cum, but I think it's just from excitement of other guy being right there, and knowing if I do cum, gonna make a scene. I freeball all the time, so for piss stains in pants, just important to squeeze all urine out, so when I slide foreskin back down I don't have piss in pants later.

Christiaan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm in The Netherlands. I pee with my foreskin forward. Afterwards, milking takes care of any pee that's left and it feels brilliant, kind of a little "plus" afterwards.

Public toilets in The Netherlands are quite different than in the UK. No long open troughs here, but individual urinals which are called "little walls" for privacy between them so you really don't see what others are doing or how they do it.

When I've been out camping with the Scouts, though, I didn't see any of the other boys pull their foreskins back. I don't think the thought even occured to any of us. I know it didn't to me.

endymionspilos

1st Like
Media
I was recently circumcised in February. When I pissed I always pulled back the foreskin because I thought it was cleaner. You know when you piss there are always those few after drops. I didn't want it to stay in there. But then again, I had A LOT of foreskin. So it would hang over even while pissing.

endymionspilos

1st Like
Media
I was recently circumcised in February. When was uncut, I always pulled it back because it was cleaner to do so. You know there are always a couple of drops after you piss. I had a lot of foreskin, and I didn't want any to linger in there.

Flotiz

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Not being circumcised, I have been accustomed to pee with the glans completely uncovered. After several years, for me is "automatic", before starting to piss, the retraction of the foreskin, above all because it seems to me that the glans remains cleaner and dry...

Reactions: pants73