Pulling on girls hair ...

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by PatriotSam, Feb 18, 2009.

1. PatriotSam

PatriotSam New Member

This is a question for the ladies here.

So i was just leaning up against the wall at a club last week (taking a break from talking to women) and this quite attractive blond girl walks up right next to me and stands like 6 inches away from me (shoulder to shoulder) just staring in the same direction i am. Since she was invading my space (not that it was unwelcome) i turned to her and said "What's up?" and we started a conversation.

About 4 minutes into the conversation i noticed that she was leaning into me about 6 inches from my chest, staring directly into my eyes with a look on her face like she was going to eat me alive.

So i just set my drink down, turned so that she's backed into a wall, slid my fingers through her hair to the back of her head and then clenched my fist (putting tension on her hair) to control her head. When i did this she sort of gasped, arched her back and stood partly on her tip toes ... it wasn't a reaction i expected from just pulling her hair a little like that.

It was as if she sort of was rising up to meet my mouth and of course i leaned in and started going to work. We made out gratuitously for like 5 minutes or so until i broke away and she obviously enjoyed it.

My question to the girls on the forums is, do you like it when guys pull your hair? And i don't mean pull like a little chunk of your hair to where it hurts ... i mean grab a big handful of hair right at the roots and just sort of put some tension on it so that you're head is kind of under the control of the guys hand?

I noticed that i unconsciously do this to myself as a way of massaging my head when I'm laying on the couch or relaxing ... and it does feel nice ... but this girl just had such a reaction to it that i wondered if there was more to it.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

2. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    Not I, but I could see how another might like it.

3. size_is_relative

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    My girlfriend goes absolutely nuts for that. The first time she hung out at my apartment we were watching movies and I started playing with her hair (at this point we hadn't so much as kissed) and after a few minutes I noticed her shallow breathing and just how into it she was.

I've since learned that this is a pretty sure way of getting some. I play with her hair...I know I'm in. Much like my ex, where if I played with her nipples even a little, it was a sure thing.

4. bigboobies

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i love it!
    when kissing, having sex, sucking cock....
    but then again i'm not adverse to having it a bit rough, and like it when a guy takes charge!

5. Sirius Black

Sirius Black New Member

lawl

Draft saved Draft deleted