pulling out with a large penis

ruscular: I have learn that its best to pull out slowly with a woman. Most of the time I wait till my penis has become soft when I pull out. When I do pull out while hard, the woman tend to yelp just as it slip out. Then a huge sigh afterward of releif.

I have a huge girth of 8 inch in circumference. My question is if it doesn't seem to hurt while inside why would she yelp when pulling out hard? And All of the woman I had sex with have done this!

Knight-7x6

Sexy Member
Media
Muscle strain and contraction I would guess. When you first go in she is likely relaxed but afterwards maybe she is exhausted and her muscles have had a good workout, are aching and/or sensetive.

kurios

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
With an 8 " circumference things must be pretty tight and pressure would build from the pumping action like a piston in a cylinder. She probably feels like her tunnel is being pulled out as you with draw the plunger but when you soften and the pressure(vacumn) is relieved somewhat there woud be less of that suction feeling. Just a guess!

Max

Sexy Member
Media
It is the same with me, I pull out carefully but always seem to produce a few winces and yelps. In my case a big part of the explanation is the corona — if you have a very large glans with a decidely pronounced overhang even when you are beginning to shrink a bit there is a strong "barb" effect. It seems to be designed to go in a little bit easier than it comes out, and as Kurios hints, there is also that moment of final withdrawal and the release of the vacuum.

Best to prolong the moment .. but of course that can open up other possibilities. ;)

incognito

Experimental Member
Media
I agree with everyone here. It's a combination of all this with sensitivity being the main issue. Just as your cock is full of blood and very sensitive after you cum, and you don't want ANYTHING to touch it, the same holds true for the woman.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
I should think that it is not very romantic if you pull out and it sounds like a bull pulling its foot out of the mud. <_<

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
being on the other end of things...um..er..yeah..
i know that pain when somebody pulls out too fast...
I used to pull off of my ex right away,
because if i waited and would just lie still,
basking in the feeling,
it would hurt like hell, when the pullout happened.

Um...
ok, i feel like i&#39;ve just told way too much information.
La-la-la-la.... :blink:

yourclovergrl: As a female I love the way it feels when a man goes soft inside me. I mean you are already very sensetive and then on top of that, to me, you can feel the head just sliding down as it shrinks. That right there if it was a good "session" can make me cum again. Besides who wants a wham, bam, thank you maam? Not me. Makes it feel more personal. But if you do pull out to fast, yes it can either hurt or be a shocker. Think of your elbow resting on something for support and then all of a sudden its gone, no warning. It can shock you.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
8" circumference and she yelps after you pull out? I&#39;m amazed she didn&#39;t dig her nails so hard into your back that left a few there afterwards, there, rus. But I&#39;ll give it my best shot at an answer, so any of you know better, please contradict me. I&#39;m guessing that perhaps the glands are enlarged substantially enough after sex that they are in fact reacting along with her vaginal muscle contractions. In effect clamping down and thus straining them when you withdraw your penis. That&#39;s my best guess.

prepky

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I know that the wife likes for me to withdraw very slowly, and not to mention that if we change positions with me still inside her that we have to wait a few seconds for her to adjust, then thrusting and resume.

Prep

ruscular: Thanks for the response and thanks for the hallmark moment from pecker&#33;

I normally do let it go soft before pulling out, but there are certain situation that hard to avoid. I was getting ready to go to work and I was taking a shower with her, and she pull me out of the shower and threw me on the bed. Then the phone rang and they were wondering why I wasn&#39;t coming down to work. I live above the shop.

I think most of us had situation where you try to squeeze a little before trudging to work in the morning.

InnocentBystander

Just Browsing
Media
I too prefer to wait until I&#39;m soft again before pulling out (We really prefer to stay close long after we&#39;re finished), but that isn&#39;t always possible. I&#39;m normally about 7 inches around the shaft hard, and the head is even bigger at probably about a 1/4 to a 1/2 inch more around. Even so, when flaccid I&#39;m still 5 to 6 inches around, so the &#39;vacuum effect&#39; still is noticable when I pull out soft, but when pulling out while still erect, I&#39;ve noticed my gf gets that relieved look afterward too. I think that my &#39;mushroom&#39; style of head may be part of the problem.

soldierboy10a

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
my wife loves it when i pull out slow. usually when i pull out i slide my cock along her ass then lay beside her. she grabs it in her had and strokes it for a while and if shes in the mood shee jerks me off. she just loves the way my cock feels