Pulling Pants To Knees At Urinal

Never seen it, don't understand why anyone would do that's unless they have a particularly small dick and trying to avoid getting their clothes wet or something
Mine is very small and I've never done such a thing.

Reactions: 6inchcock

Tight_End_SC

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I never have done that. Just open my fly and sometimes if in white shorts or khaki pants I will pull them down enough so no wet spots happen. I just take care of my business and really not there to show off. Go for it if that's your thing though. I certainly would watch. lol

D

deleted972421

I was a senior in high school about to graduate and was in the gym locker room when a classmate whom I've always admired for his athletic prowess and was intrigued by his eastern european accent, approached a urinal and dropped his shorts as he started to take a piss. My eyes must have popped from my head as I realized just how hairy he was in areas usually hidden by his shorts. He had incredibly hairy glutes and that dark hair extended down his hamstrings, and there was an even darker patch of hair that sprouted out from between his asscheeks. If his legs were not constrained by his dropped shorts, I'm sure I would have seen even more hair if he used a spread-leg stance. I'd never seen anyone so hairy, and I still refer back to that sight for current-day comparisons.

L

Llbaker

Perhaps it is a variation of the fashion of letting you pants hang down low revealing your underwear?

Small penis could make it necessary, but traditionally, in such a case, the private stall would be used, not a urinal.

Reactions: Jon1971

BigEric

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Um no, why would someone do that? Only possibility I could see is that the guy has some loose jeans and he doesn't want to worry of them falling while at the urinal, so he just lets it fall. But aside of that, why would anyone even do that?

andigazed

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Rarely do I see it, but when I do my first thought is you're wiping your clothes in the urine droplets, spit, semen, maybe even fart blown specs of feces from other people.