PULLING POWER

bartonside

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This is really, I suppose, directed at the gay guys on this board but it could also apply to straight men too. Do you ever use your size to ensnare someone you fancy? Certainly in gay bars and clubs, a bulging crotch is guaranteed to get you some attention but straight guys may be a bit more discreet unless they have a target in view. So - have you ever generated a hardon to get someone into bed?

Rich2003: For me personally I have slept with a couple of girls who have noticed my size, come up to me and mentioned it. In such situations I suppose I have 'promoted' my size by wearing pants that have emphasised it but when ure between 7" and 8" soft its not that easy to hide it in any pants.

These days I tend to try and avoid such girls who r only interested in my dick.

Most common is for my friends to mention my size in front of girls. They'll call my horse, donkey etc in front of girls and this will usually get them asking questions.

rich

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
:D

It reminds me of peacocks during the mating ritual.

Although I'm aware of how I present myself around others, I don't feel the need to 'display.'

Maybe I'm more into relationships than one-night-stands.

gigantikok: If i wanted to get the attention of a girl, i've throw out some hints about my size occasionally... but never have i used my size as the "main attraction". I'm more than just a big cock, at least i'd like to hope so! :)

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
[quote author=bartonside link=board=meetgreet;num=1059044793;start=0#0 date=07/24/03 at 03:57:33]So - have you ever generated a hardon to get someone into bed?[/quote]

Can't say I have. I suppose if it's a desperate move and the enthusiasm's waning a bit, I'll resort to a bit of sexual innuendo. It's never been a blatant, "I'm packing a lot of heat in my pants; wanna fuck?" I'll encourage touch and playing around a bit to get the "surprise," but I don't think I've been too forthright about it.

The Internet's a different story, though. Since you don't have the advantage of all the quirky play face to face and the interaction, tossing out size first is without a doubt a good bit. If anything, it always gets a "Damn! That's big! Are you serious?"

meathose10: I always display the goods. I have noticed that men look more at my left thigh if I'm feeling full and thick and my levis are cupping my cock and balls real snug , but women aren't blind. They'll act more shy , but if they see your size right off the bat and are interested in a good stretching you can be sure they'll hang around. It pays to advertize. But you can attract relentless pests too...

SpeedoGuy: I have "advertised" by wearing jeans or my namesake swimsuit. Bicycling shorts work quite well without being obvious about it. In any case, sometimes showing off works but mostly it hasn't for me. When it works, though, it tends to work well.  Its either a home run or a strike out.

SG

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Obviously I 'display' my cock at work, but that's not to pick up guys ... it's my job. And during the day somtimes I wear clothing that doesn't really conceal the fact that I'm endowed, but again that's not a cruising tool. I dress the way I do as a concession to comfort. I have a boyfriend, so I'm not on the prowl. And I have never intentionally 'generated a hardon' in public for any purpose! :eek: