Pulling the plug

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Okay, well I'm outta here for the next week. Just finished up a laborious move and now it's time to pack in the computer. I won't have service at the new place for about a week, so take care and think of amusing things for me to read when I get back online. Cheers!

blackwood

1st Like
Media
Originally posted by madame_zora@Sep 2 2005, 02:22 AM
Okay, well I'm outta here for the next week. Just finished up a laborious move and now it's time to pack in the computer. I won't have service at the new place for about a week, so take care and think of amusing things for me to read when I get back online. Cheers!
[post=339995]Quoted post[/post]​

-------------------

madame_

You will be missed..........Hurry back.

blackwood

curiouscat9

1st Like
Media
Madame Z:

Thank you for the very nice email welcoming me. Let me know when you are up and running. I did a little bit of PC updating and am now able to join in the chats. Looking forward to hearing from you.

They say anything you haven't unpack in three months you should throw away. That means I have a whole garage full of crap that can go.

yaoifun

Just Browsing
Media
Gawd! Just when I come back, you go! How like you, Jana, to always cause trouble, you know you are forbidden from leaving ;-). Well I suppose SOMEONE has to keep tabs on the lurkers, so it's good I came back then. I'll miss ya till then! (We will have to punish eachother for being absent for long periods of time when you get back ;-) jk...I think... :-\ hehehe. PM me sometime!)

Hope all went well with the move.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey you guys, thanks for the warm regards. I'm back online again, and it feels great! I was able to read some of the threads from my cell phone but couldn't log in or post, and it was a real pain in the ass even then.

Anyway, I'm getting settled pretty quickly. I threw away over half of my stuff and it was much easier to move this time than it has been in the past, I have learned my lesson about accumulating too much shit!

Love you all, and glad to be back.

brainzz_n_dong

Just Browsing
Media
MZ,

Welcome back. Did you move it all yourself or beer-and-pizza bribe others into doing as much of it as possible for you :)

What cell provider are you using, if you don't mind me asking? Does the internet browing usually work pretty well or are crappy results the best to expect?

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think most cell providers have internet access available as long as your phone is one that has the capability. The service is pretty crappy, but functional. My cell phone is probably the bottom of the barrel for phones that have browsing ability, so that's probably a big part of it.

I did pay a few friends to help load the big stuff, but I did most of the little stuff myself, which included three fully-loaded car trips- this I would NOT recommend!

I'm still in Ohio, but won't be giving out my exact location, or cell phone provider. Glad to be amoung the living again!