Pulling with your penis

megahealthy

Just Browsing
Media
Has anyone else seen asian people wearing skirts and pulling trains and trucks with rope tied to their penises?

I wonder how they attach the rope to their cocks without it hurting or cutting off the circulation way too much.

I'd like to try a good safe way to attach weight to my penis.

It's interesting to see different cultures doing different things with their penises.

pain4anangel

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You can buy things online
Look at the parachutes. You can buy weights and attach them. Better yet (and cheaper) use water bottles. Oh and any household items really. Just put them in a grocery bag and tie it up so you just have the handle and the item wrapped tightly. Hang the handle from the stretcher or parachute.
JT's Stockroom - Ball Stretchers

megahealthy

Just Browsing
Media
You can buy things online
Look at the parachutes. You can buy weights and attach them. Better yet (and cheaper) use water bottles. Oh and any household items really. Just put them in a grocery bag and tie it up so you just have the handle and the item wrapped tightly. Hang the handle from the stretcher or parachute.
JT's Stockroom - Ball Stretchers

Parachutes are for balls tho.. I know about using household items and water bottles etc.. but what I'm after is an accurate yet secure way to hold substantial weight without it cutting off too much circulation or hurting.

thankyou for your post.

pain4anangel

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
my advice, or an idea rather, would be to buy a nice leather cock ring and pick up some d-rings to slide on there. that way it will stay securely at the base of the penis and you will have rings to attach things too.

Oh yeah, I would buy a velcro one if you can find it so that you can adjust it so as to not put too much pressure and cut off circulation.

Last edited:

pain4anangel

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
More info from an article:

"Weights: Hanging weights from the cock and balls produces an intense sensation unlike any other. Small lead weights may be purchased from erotic stores, or you may make your own much more cheaply by going to a tackle shop. I like to cover my weights with liquid latex so the lead isn't exposed."
"Weights: Hanging weights from the cock and balls produces an intense sensation unlike any other. Small lead weights may be purchased from erotic stores, or you may make your own much more cheaply by going to a tackle shop. I like to cover my weights with liquid latex so the lead isn't exposed.
When attaching weights, remember to go slowly. Do NOT let the weight swing freely as you attach it - this can put tremendous torque on the cock and balls and possibly cause real damage. Instead, hold the weight as you attach it and then slowly place it in its hanging position and release it. Add weights one at a time, and slowly. When removing weights, go through the same process of holding the weights as you take them off."

pain4anangel

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yea from my penis. What are D rings? Velcro is fully gay as it is no where near strong enough. Thanks for all your help.. its awesome.

http://www.studiokatdesigns.com/drings.jpg

Fully gay? Ummm ok. Then get the ones with snaps. If you run into a situation where you are swelling up, you will need to get it off right away. You don't want a metal ring and not be able to get it off and end up in the hospital to have a cock ring removed.

double_digit

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I made my own hand loaded munitions - loads of bullets in various bins and boxes, sealed weather-tight. A simple "bib" contraption and wrap to protect "the goods" works, bib snugged in tight an inch back behind the glans.

I then throw a handful or two of .45 ACP in a mayo jar and attach the jar to the bib through a d-ring, span of elastic and another d-ring attached through the lid of the jar.

Common, everyday household items.... if your shopping list included things like "Hoppes No. 9 Solvent" and the like. ;>

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yea thats it, but how do they attach the rope or weights to their cocks? Without it falling off etc... or hurting too bad.

OMG, that would hurt soooo bad!

There are some folks here that actually hang from their genitals.
They have even posted videos or links to videos.

Can't remember their names but it wouldn't surprise me if they showed up in this thread...

Some of you folks might want to leave now.
Just looking at their photos and watching their videos
is painful!