Pump cause hernia?

D_Dale_Doe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Anyone know if a pump cause a hernia? I had some pain at the end of my last pumping session. I, of course, stopped. Since then I have had some pain in my groin, in between my leg and my sack.

Any input greatly appreciated.

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
never heard of anyone getting a hernia from pumping. Maybe you used too much pressure or pumped too long without a break? Also, make sure you're drinking lots of water as well. Massage yourself as well during breaks.

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I did have a hernia problem several years ago, but wheather or not it was caused by pumping, I couldn't say. Anyhow, had the problem fixed and got on with my pumping. It hasn't been a problem since.

D_Dale_Doe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, the pain is pretty much gone. I don't think it was a hernia. Must have just over worked it, and not warmed up properly. I'm still pretty new to pumping, so I'll be much more careful next time. Going to let it rest for a couple more weeks before I try again.

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If you had just a pain I doubt you have a hernia, they’re normally accompanied by some kind of swelling or lump in the groin area. Also you would need to be pumping the whole package rather than just the penis to be at risk.