Pump cylinder size debate....

hoytnation

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Guys...new here and thinking about getting into pumping. But I have run into a question I need answered before I can move on. Right now i'm 6.5x5.5. I have started the beginners PE routine and am moving along quite smoothly. My main question is this....What size cylinder should I buy. I looked at a website that had a size chart and it stated that with a girth of 5.5 I should get a 1.75" diameter cylinder. So I pulled out a 1.75 diameter ring I have and it fits relatively snuggly over my erect penis. So I guess what I am asking is should i move up to a 2" to allow for more expansion within the tube during pumping, bc it seems like I might fill a 1.75" rather quickly.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Mogluver

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You might try getting a 2" wide tube. Since that tube size is a bit larger than your erect cock, you will find that the you will slowly pack from the bottom to the top. It's a long and slow process, but worth the effort. You will find that as you pump, you will have several tubes, as you pack one and then move up to the next size larger. I have flared tubes and they work well. Make sure you get a hand pump with a pressure indicator, as you don't want to pump too high.