Pump for the already large

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by Breezor, Oct 17, 2006.

1. Breezor

Breezor New Member

Albums:
    I'm kinda interested in pumping, not to get bigger, but for the feeling of it. So i bought the cheapest and biggest pump i could get. The John Holmes Enlarger, thinking it would do just fine.
    When trying it out i noticed that when hard i could barely get my dick in there. And when applying a bit of vacuum my dick presses against the sides of the tube and my head touches the top, and that kinda hurts.
    So the tube is too small. My dick is just above 7inches around and about 8inches long without the pump.

Where can i get a fitting pump for my experimenting? Most of the ones i find is 2.5inches wide.

Grateful for help!

2. Snakebyte

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i have a 12inch long after a long search all over the web. problem is, the reseller went offline.

3. tripod

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'd bet that the JH pump is no more than 2 inches in diameter. If you are 7 inches around you would never have even looked at a pump. A 2.5 inches wide cylinder allows for a 7.5 to 8 inch girth, that is the pump that I finnish with. If you are 7 inches around... how about putting your gallery up?

4. RupinX

RupinX Member

Try this. www.medicaltoys.com I called them once with an inquiry about making a custom size cylinder for the exact same reasons you are talking about. They said they can do it. Worth a shot.

5. D_786r78u6ytg

D_786r78u6ytg New Member

Go to Dr. Joel Kaplan on-line; there you will find a lot of information. Hope it helps.

6. B_aNMpumpCOACH

B_aNMpumpCOACH New Member

REMEMBER , to compair your with a beer can or , anyway I TOOK A VITAMIN can to go get mine fitted ,

7. tripod

Gold Member

Albums:
    I just measured a beer can and it was a whopping 9 inches around! There aren't many human beings who are 9 inches in girth, that is simply TOO BIG for mere mortals. Muhktar is full of shit about his 9 x 9.

8. Magnum10x2

Magnum10x2 Member

Albums:
  9. Diabloii

Diabloii Member

10. Breezor

Breezor New Member

Albums:
    Yeah, 2.5inch wide cylinder would allow for a 7.85inch circumference.. but only if your dick was a perfect cylinder. Which mine is not ;)

The reason for the pump is not to get bigger, it's mostly for experimentation. I don't believe that pumps give a permanent change anyway. I'm guessing that if you stop it completely it will go back to the original size after a while.

Anyway, sure, i'll put up a gallery in a few days. Maybe even compare myself with a beer can (thank god i'm not that thick).

Stay tuned!

11. davidjh7

Gold Member

Make your own. As I have posted before, the components of a cylinder are readily available in most any medium to large size city. Find a plastics supplier, and get a length of acrylic tube the diameter you wish. Buy a small piece of sheet acrylic, and use acrylic glue to solvent weld the piece on one end. Cut/sand/file smooth the closed en, and make sure the end your dick goes in is smooth also. You can build up a ring of silicon rubber around the open end, for better comfort. Go to the hardware store, and purchase a threaded, barbed fitting, and drill a hole in the closed end slightly smaller than the threaded portion. Carefully screw the thread into the hole--if the fitting is metal, like brass, it will cut its own threads. Add some epoxy around the fitting to permanently seal the fitting. Attach a length of vinyl hose to the fitting, and the other end to a vacuum pump, availale at most auto supply shops as brake bleeders. Pump away to your hearts content, but keep the vacuum level below about 5" Hg. Have fun. CUstom cylinders at discount prices! This should be submitted to a "Crafts" magazine...:biggrin1:

12. Breezor

Breezor New Member

Albums:
    I just took a couple of pictures and put them up. One with a beer can as promised, and one with a note to prove it's really me.

13. tripod

Gold Member

Albums:
    Awesome pics Breezer! Just a word of advice, it's better to be a little too long, than a little too wide. I have a ridiculous time trying to penetrate, I'm sure you have similar problems. I have been addicted to 7.5 inches around (stupid girth) and like a sick puppy am trying for 7.75 or 8 in the future. I will be clearly having sex with myself at that size. LOL. But anyway, Breezer that is one thick dick!

14. shanehall

shanehall New Member

looks damn manly

15. B_josiah852

B_josiah852 New Member

Have been pumping with a 2 inch tube (inside measurement of tube). The base and up about 1/3 of my penis completely fills the tube touching the sides. I am deffinately going to get a 2 1/2 inch tube.

16. Diguelo

Diguelo New Member

Albums:
    The first couple of years I was pumping, I was building from a 5.5" by 1.5" cock and started with a 2" tube.

The advice I was given by the girl in the sex shop where I bought it was to never use a tube that is more than 0.75" wider than your hard state.

This I followed, then when i got to 7.6" long in the pump I thought Id try a larger pump and got a 3" diameter one.

BIG MISTAKE, I applied the vacuum and shortly after the damn thing drew my balls in too. After I had climbed down off the ceiling I had to remove the seal from the tube and carefully cut it off with one of my modelling knives.

In the UK we are somewhat limited in availability of pumps as they seem to be of horrendous prices now. Im sticking to 2" tubes from now on.

For those just starting in the pumping fraternity, gentler suction and longer sessions are a lot better than short sessions of serious stretching.

If anyone in the U.K. knows where to get hold of clear acrylic tubing can you let me know please. The 8" tube I have is getting too full.

17. davidjh7

Gold Member

Here is a link that might help you get started finding raw acrylic cylinder stock. If they don't have it, likely they will have some reccomendations on where you CAN find it. Good luck.

Acrylic Bending - Worldwide

18. tripod

Gold Member

Albums:
    I thought that the UK was the pumping capital of the world? Have you tried Newart? They have more pumpers from the UK then here in america. Everybody should be moving up in quarter inch increments rather than half inch. Each quarter inch increase should be stuck with for atleast a year, so the skin can get comfortable with the new size. Here is a store in the UK that carries the best cylinders:
    Dr Joel Kaplan Medical Vacuum Pump System - SexyFun.co.uk - Adult Sex Toys Games and Vibrators

Of course if you are as crafty as David (He's like Macgyver), you can make your own tube (it is a bitch to get the flair on the bottom). Here is a thread on Newart that is all about DIY penis pumps. Good Luck!
    The DIY pump master thread

19. CardiffDillon

Gold Member

This is the site that Gunner of Gunnerworld.com recommends. He says they made an 18 inch tube for him.

http://www.nwpumpworks.com/

cheers

Dillon

20. Caliman

Caliman Member

Draft saved Draft deleted